❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Epsiode 9
tor and fern’s acting was A1 made me choke up a little during the harmonica scene.
We need more scenes from them
I wanted to hug min so much when she was sleep talking.
I'm so glad that Tor personally picked Fern for his n'ek. I want to know who the other actress Fern had to up against or if both were fairly new.

Tor picked the right one lol. I'm sure we might like the other girl too but we would have missed out on Fern.

I almost did this :risas3: when Sila saw it was the harmonica Mintha took out. Not was he only surprised but he was a bit uncomfortable.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I love it when he calls himself "P". It sounds so sweet and just how close he regards Mintha. And then this great anger when he said, she got hurt because of him. And the soothing caress...of course the next scene together she threw the harmonica away :risas3:
Yes! It's the first time he actually acknowledges their closeness. It's really sweet when he refers to himself as "P". Like.... ugh, he should do it when she's awake. Can you imagine how THAT would be like?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes! It's the first time he actually acknowledges their closeness. It's really sweet when he refers to himself as "P". Like.... ugh, he should do it when she's awake. Can you imagine how THAT would be like?
I was a bit taken back when he did used "P". It's like so out of the blue for him. That's why I mentioned a while back that Sila will only break out of character for Mintha. If he says that while she's awake, at this point after returning the harmonica and all...she probably think he's pranking her lol.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol i did a translation for the scene...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvvCKi4grGO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=r9eqp1u7pehp
Translation |

Si: Don't tell me you're here to bother me that I'm your P'tor again
Min: No, today I wanted to say to you that I won't continue to insist that you're P'Tor again.

Min: Even if you're really are P'tor, you're aren't the person I once knew that was kindhearted. A man that promised to protect me and take care of me. He has already died. But what I see right now, there's only a man called Sila. A man that's happy to see silbings argue and fight because of a man.
And since you decided to forget the friend that you once played with and caught fishes together. Forget the friend that once stole sticky rice and fried pork for you. So there's no reason for me to remember the past. If you're living in the present and I would live in the present too.

Si: That's good, if you're able think like this. I don't know how you're past with P'Tor is. But this present, you're P'tor is already dead. And me, I am Sila. And could you please take back this hamonica too because I don't know how to blow it.

Min: If you don't know how to blow it, can you please throw it out.
Si: I'm unable to throw it out for you because it doesn't belong to me. But if you want to throw it, please do it yourself.
Min: But I want to throw it here, so you can see clearly that the item I kept for many years wanting for the owner to return. But if the owner won't return and collect it, there's no reason for me to keep it anymore.

Min: Let go. Hey you, Let go.. Let go.
Si: The front of my house isn't an area for anyone to throw out rubbish. Take it back with you.
Min: I cant throw it infront of your house, right?
Si: Yes
Min: Are you satisfied?

Last edited:

alissaax

It's so frustrating to see them have 10 minutes of screen time but those 10 minutes they did have overshadowed all the other scenes. To me, Sila comes alive and so in the moment when he's around Mintha. He's aware of everything about her. But what I do find funny yet cute is whenever Sila and Mintha see each other again, this slow music comes on and they look at each like it's the first time they met hahahha. I think this is the only lakorn I took notice of that. One or the other tends to act with genuine surprised that they are seeing each other again.
We'll get the scenes he's chasing her around and the pattaya next week!!! Theeeeewillingkissss!!

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I'm so glad that Tor personally picked Fern for his n'ek. I want to know who the other actress Fern had to up against or if both were fairly new.

Tor picked the right one lol. I'm sure we might like the other girl too but we would have missed out on Fern.

I almost did this :risas3: when Sila saw it was the harmonica Mintha took out. Not was he only surprised but he was a bit uncomfortable.
His eyes were showing major emotion in that scene.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I

I waant to see the whole clip of their audition!!!
I want to see the clips of Fern and the other actress auditioned with Tor. We saw a bit of it with Fern. Honestly, if I was Fern I would be scared of Tor. He looks super crazy with the hair down and those eyes. She kept her composure...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We'll get the scenes he's chasing her around and the pattaya next week!!! Theeeeewillingkissss!!
Mall chase? Please keep that part. I love it because Tor would make an exciting chaser lol. And hoping Fern would be smarter than Fang. But even if she ran, Sila caught up with her anyway. Oh, beach scene already...Yay, I am up for it because that episode will be mostly about them.

alissaax

I want to see the clips of Fern and the other actress auditioned with Tor. We saw a bit of it with Fern. Honestly, if I was Fern I would be scared of Tor. He looks super crazy with the hair down and those eyes. She kept her composure...
And he said she was shaking bit her lips and fought back against him continued on with the role. Would be nice to see the whole audition

alissaax

Mall chase? Please keep that part. I love it because Tor would make an exciting chaser lol. And hoping Fern would be smarter than Fang. But even if she ran, Sila caught up with her anyway. Oh, beach scene already...Yay, I am up for it because that episode will be mostly about them.
Yeah definitely will happen cause the scene he get taken away by guards

x0unerthanlater

I was a bit taken back when he did used "P". It's like so out of the blue for him. That's why I mentioned a while back that Sila will only break out of character for Mintha. If he says that while she's awake, at this point after returning the harmonica and all...she probably think he's pranking her lol.
His desire for revenge is getting stronger but his desire for her is also multiplying. I can't wait for when he admits to her that he's her P'Tor. I wonder if they'll use the close pronouns, like "P" & if Sila will call her "Min". tehehe gives me butterflies.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When Sila picked up the harmonica and shoved it back in her hand. He wrapped his hand over hers and told her to throw it away somewhere else. Quite frankly, in his heart he's hoping she'll take it home and changed her mind keeping it still. But Mintha did the opposite and threw it away right in his face :clap:

x0unerthanlater

When Sila picked up the harmonica and shoved it back in her hand. He wrapped his hand over hers and told her to throw it away somewhere else. Quite frankly, in his heart he's hoping she'll take it home and changed her mind keeping it still. But Mintha did the opposite and threw it away right in his face :clap:
Right? I think he was hoping she'd keep it too. The look he gave her.... like, "girl, take it back!" hahaha