❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

anniem

sarNie Adult
I have strong believe that Fern definitely get more recognition, we can tell by ber Instagram Folowers that has been increased so much. Her acting in Sila is amazing comparing to Fang. I love this version much more than older one. She is a hard working girl also she has a very friendly character, so I believe they will want to hire a actors that come in with commitment and responsibility, which I can see how Fern is. I hope to see more collaboration between the two.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have strong believe that Fern definitely get more recognition, we can tell by ber Instagram Folowers that has been increased so much. Her acting in Sila is amazing comparing to Fang. I love this version much more than older one. She is a hard working girl also she has a very friendly character, so I believe they will want to hire a actors that come in with commitment and responsibility, which I can see how Fern is. I hope to see more collaboration between the two.
Her followers has increased to almost 63k :) I love how Fern sees Mintha. Fang was a bit over dramatic sometimes but I don't blame her much because of how Sila was too. Bie was a bit more playful and giddy at some point. Tor as Sila is serious and very self aware. So this version the two are better suited. Fern has this soft tone yet strong personality as Mintha. Which is super effective when it comes to dealing with Sila.

Yup, she has that happy personality without over doing it. She seemed so appreciative of the chances that's been given to her. I know she's learning from Tor to Ann. But only if she's given other chances will she survive. If not then it will be tough. Just like lily (the one with push) she was in a classic remake...now you see her in supporting and rai roles.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I like Fern's tone of voice. It's slightly husky. Lots of n'eks have shrilly tones especially when they start yelling or screaming. Makes me cringe, even if I like them. lol

gosh, I can't see Fern as rai. She's just so cute and pretty at the same time. The channel better treat her right. She has potential to be a well seasoned actresses.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like Fern's tone of voice. It's slightly husky. Lots of n'eks have shrilly tones especially when they start yelling or screaming. Makes me cringe, even if I like them. lol

gosh, I can't see Fern as rai. She's just so cute and pretty at the same time. The channel better treat her right. She has potential to be a well seasoned actresses.
Her voice reminds me of Rani Mukherji’s! Slight raspy and husky like you said! They are both tan skinned beauty’s with talent :icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I love her voice especially when she's mad at Sila instead of yelling her voice gets lowered but since it has that raspy tone to it...it's rather nice. Instead of trying to shut her out because of her loud voice Sila has to concentrate on what she's saying because she soften her voice hahaha...she knows what she's doing with him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Man, they sure are stingy with their BTS while we are patiently waiting. Can't they give us something to hold us off till Monday :angel10:

anniem

sarNie Adult
I hope it won’t happen to Fern to become N’Rai or supporting role. I see Fern is a hard working person, I’m sure that the director will see that. Yes Lil, poor her, how could she became support role, she was good in the drama with Push.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Fern gives me that “Girl next door” vibe, genuinely happy go lucky, sweet girl who doesn’t have striking features but there is that little bit of “something.” She’s the type of girl where she gets addictive because you can’t help but root for her to succeed cause she has that “fighter” spirit. Which funny enough is why Tor picked her to ultimately be his Mintha. Her fan base will grow as the series goes along which by the end a girl like her will come out on top. I think fans nowadays should appreciate just how hard it is to cry on whim. That girl can genuinely cry. It pains me to see some leading ladies take 3/4 of the way into the drama to muster some genuine moment where they give you some freakin tears and not look like the director just gave them some onions to smell to spike a reaction. I sincerely believe she will be more than okay with her next roles. She’s a diamond in the rough and will be continue to prove it. She has that Leading lady look and talent, I do not for see evil roles coming from her in the future. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t appreciate some sassy/bad ass/kicking ass type roles, she definitely has me rooting for her all the way.

Tor is a very interesting person, I can’t quite put my finger on what to make of him. Love his acting, he’s super talented and can be very easy on the eyes from time to time(100% of the time in this series) but again interesting individual. Yes he’s shy and understandably so and for me tbh was a little surprised by his “bad boy” past. That’s not to say I don’t think he’s a good person now. I just think he has a lot of insecurities and needs a good anchor/support system. Speaking of that whether his gf is that anchor.... hard to say really. I’m no fortune teller or anything like that and nor am I shipping him with anyone else. I just think well rumors are rumors but cheating or flirting rumors don’t just come out of thin air. It could have been an exaggeration as I don’t know the full story but men/woman get lonely sometimes and they do things they shouldn’t, doesn’t mean he doesn’t love his gf but trust me if there is even the slightest bit of trust broken then it will slowly eat it’s way at her which then will have a domino effect on the relationship. Long story short wish them the best but they are young and well they are young.

All I am hoping is that Fern and him continue their friendship and she is truly a great uplifter and seems to genuinely appreciate him as a person. Which I hope Tor sees that and isn’t afraid to accept her as a friend and a constant supporter. So best wishes to that and long live Mintha/Fern and Sila/Tor

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope it won’t happen to Fern to become N’Rai or supporting role. I see Fern is a hard working person, I’m sure that the director will see that. Yes Lil, poor her, how could she became support role, she was good in the drama with Push.
I hope so too...but this business is funny sometimes. I was OK with lily but she wasn't someone I have any connection with. I did watched her lakorn with push though because I like the old version a lot. And Push was still cute then.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I didn't think Lily was a good actress in RLSR. She was good at crying but there were a lot of scenes where you could tell she was just following the director's directions. So I'm not surprised that she got demoted to supporting. Push was disappointing too imo but he's improved and ultimately, he already had a huge fan base from Ugly Duckling to support him.
Fern is faaaar better for the amount of experience she's had so I don't think she's going to disappear any time soon. I feel that since she's at One31, she's at least going to be playing many more girl-next-door type roles before getting more "mature"/challenging roles.

I love Ferny's voice too!! That's probably the first thing that attracted me more towards her. Haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I didn't think Lily was a good actress in RLSR. She was good at crying but there were a lot of scenes where you could tell she was just following the director's directions. So I'm not surprised that she got demoted to supporting. Push was disappointing too imo but he's improved and ultimately, he already had a huge fan base from Ugly Duckling to support him.
Fern is faaaar better for the amount of experience she's had so I don't think she's going to disappear any time soon. I feel that since she's at One31, she's at least going to be playing many more girl-next-door type roles before getting more "mature"/challenging roles.

I love Ferny's voice too!! That's probably the first thing that attracted me more towards her. Haha
I literally hated Push and Lily in the remake of Tik and Aoms lakorn! They literally destroyed that lakorn. Lily was never all that to me. Her acting wasn’t good and to top that, I never found her pretty tbh. At least push has his looks even though he lacks in the acting department lol

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
I hope so too...but this business is funny sometimes. I was OK with lily but she wasn't someone I have any connection with. I did watched her lakorn with push though because I like the old version a lot. And Push was still cute then.
I was a fan of the original and I still watch it as Tik & Aom were amazing. The remake, I couldn’t do it, I was not a fan of either. It was just an eye-roll, a hard pass completely.

Most of todays remakes are hard passes especially if the actors can’t make the roles their own, and so the constant nitpicking and under performing begins. Which is probably why I can’t even get passed episode 4.

Hua Jai Sila is the exception to this and so glad that Destiny chose the right actors for the leading couple

Last edited: