❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He just promised he'll tell her everything if she stays and finishes the project. Hahahaaa. Like he promised to protect her and not hurt her... but everything doesnt work out.
The old version the beach stay wasn't that successful...so this new one doesn't look like it's going any better now that queen evil is here. Thanwa, should just take her out to eat lobster like he promised. Better yet, take Minta to a restaurant where Kwan and Sila are eating together. Show him, she got a young man that's waiting for her lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Wan and Sida are talking about the number.

This is the number of the woman who you suspect is messing around with Pirath? Yes. I saw the he was secretly calling this number. If it's not the low class woman(Man I don't like these two, Sorry back to re-capping lol) then why would he sneak to make the call? And did you call this number yet?. I used(Pirath's) cell to call. But she turned her cell off. And did you use another number to call? I called with my number but she won't answer. I want to know who she is. How will I investigate? I don't want anyone to know Pirath has a mistress. Calm down. And did you find anything else? Oh. There was one day that I secretly followed Pirath and I saw a man who looked like a thug, (she is talking about Sila(Tor) oh no.) he was blocking Pirath and I thought Pirath would have someone kick him out, but turns out he had his people leave and spoke to him. I took his picture, in case you know him.(Oh no) Here She says Sila. He's Pimsuda's(Mam) nephew. That parlor madam's nephew? Yes. What right does he have to talk to Pirath?(Oh No, I think they know now.

Just FYI I not recaping Kwan's scenes that don't have both Sila(Tor) and Min in sorry not a fan. Else you guys want me to then I will.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Thanks, I just wish that One31 would have captions for everyone lol so much easier for the ones who don’t understand. I love Min and Sila/Thor’s scenes, ugh so heartfelt but I love this whole cat and mouse dynamic. Seriously Min is goals minus her incessant need to be on Kwan’s good side. If I were Min lol my loyalty would have been gone by the first slap. Ain’t no way your doing it the second time and if you are Kwan would definitely be needing some mending. Ah well thanks again @MKfan132 I wouldn’t bother with Kwan’s scenes either lol detest the snotty brat

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The old version the beach stay wasn't that successful...so this new one doesn't look like it's going any better now that queen evil is here. Thanwa, should just take her out to eat lobster like he promised. Better yet, take Minta to a restaurant where Kwan and Sila are eating together. Show him, she got a young man that's waiting for her lol
Why did the preview for 12 have to be so short. I swear its killing me

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Yes that would be freaking hilarious to see, Kwan would be frothing and Sila would absolutely try to make up something where he would corner her in the bathroom. Oh the good old “why is he taking so long” :p really he’s trying to get some alone time with the person he really wants to be with. You can tell I watch a lot of dramas

alissaax

Thanks, I just wish that One31 would have captions for everyone lol so much easier for the ones who don’t understand. I love Min and Sila/Thor’s scenes, ugh so heartfelt but I love this whole cat and mouse dynamic. Seriously Min is goals minus her incessant need to be on Kwan’s good side. If I were Min lol my loyalty would have been gone by the first slap. Ain’t no way your doing it the second time and if you are Kwan would definitely be needing some mending. Ah well thanks again @MKfan132 I wouldn’t bother with Kwan’s scenes either lol detest the snotty brat
They will probably have it after it ends and does get added onto netflix like pitsawat and in family we trust and a few other one31 dramas

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just FYI I have a show at 8pm(LOT) so I will be slow again sorry, but I don't have much left :). Sorry that is taking forever I feel bad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I swear I have never seen such an extra pra'ek when it comes to hand gestures:risas3: when they were at the hotel front desk and Minta tell him to move, the way Sila does his hand so she can go, is so darn extra and so cute. And whenever he grab her, he let's go by lifting his hands up like, I didn't do anything lol

alissaax

If the short preview is killing you how are you going to manage the 1 episode next week thing. Ugh the agony Why!
Hahaha Celebrate laos new year. Food!!!! My friend is trying to convince me to go temple with her. I have my fanart.... and i started a personal artwork and planning on doing another two.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes that would be freaking hilarious to see, Kwan would be frothing and Sila would absolutely try to make up something where he would corner her in the bathroom. Oh the good old “why is he taking so long” :p really he’s trying to get some alone time with the person he really wants to be with. You can tell I watch a lot of dramas
Or he can just sneak into her room, I am sure he has the key hahaha. And does what Sila does best threatened her with a kiss if he ever caught her with another man. She'll probably agree just so he leaves...but the next time they meet she's with Thanwa all laughing and happy, that should go well with Sila hahahah

alissaax

I swear I have never seen such an extra pra'ek when it comes to hand gestures:risas3: when they were at the hotel front desk and Minta tell him to move, the way Sila does his hand so she can go, is so darn extra and so cute. And whenever he grab her, he let's go by lifting his hands up like, I didn't do anything lol
When they went down the stairs and she tried opening the gate door. Hahhahahahahaaa pull not push... the other side.

alissaax

Or he can just sneak into her room, I am sure he has the key hahaha. And does what Sila does best threatened her with a kiss if he ever caught her with another man. She'll probably agree just so he leaves...but the next time they meet she's with Thanwa all laughing and happy, that should go well with Sila hahahah
When they were in her hotel room.... i just wanted him to push her against the wall or onto the bed hahahahahhahahahaa

alissaax

Is this thread going weird for anyone else, it get's loading weirdly for me?.
How so? Clear your browser cache and cookies. I usually do that if i have any issues and would contact sarn if the site is down.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wished they kept the "loudest silence" song. It adds a layer to the scene.

I don't know...in Minta's heart I can't really see her falling in love with Sila.