❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Susie1015

sarNie Egg
Looking at the new pictures of Sila and Min kinda reminds me of Anakin and Padme. Anakin goes dark and takes revenge on those killing his mother and tried to save Padme from her fate. Sila is similar by taking revenge on those who have hurt him and at the same time trying to protect Min. Min is just trying to lead Sila away from the revenge path, like Padme
I see that too

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I don't mind Minta trying to stop him because that whose she is as a person. She has this nurture side of her where she thinks she can help or heal just about anyone whether the person deserves it or not. But with Sila, she can verbalized not become physical considering the history between them. They can't make her go after him, holding his hand, hugging him only to have him pulling her off forcefully or act like he doesn't want or need it. They have spend enough time having Minta chase after him there's no need to spend another 8 episodes out of the 10 we have to do the same thing. It then becomes typical of Minta in a lakorn. Where the pra'ek can do what he wants while the n'ek will be just a character to prop up the pra'ek. She'll be used for his character advancement while the n'ek is just a pitiful character chasing him around like a shadow but nothing more. I want Minta to be better than that... she deserves better than that.
Maybe because it might have only 23 episode.

alissaax

They already filmed scenes after si got hurt because of sida sawit and kwan... tooks photo with tor, he had a bandage to his forehead and his arm in that thing.
There was ferns ig story, min with waew in a room.

alissaax

I KNOWWWW lol this drama gives me so much joy and anxiety.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!
Hahahaaha i want to continue watching krong karm but have to wait for my mum otherwise i have to rewatch it again with her. At ep 13 its getting so goood!!! I was watching broken 2 and she was like why didnt i wait for her too. :BangHead::BangHead:
But i really want hua jai sila.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay, I was just dancing(upper body) to BTS and my Mom is looking and me and laughing :lol:.

She was like okay.. then :lol:.