❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Still have to wait till tomorrow. I swear this lakorn will be the last that I am doing this for. Too impatience and too old to be staying up late or get up early to try and catch it. I don't like the waiting lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
There’s something off about Ben’s face. Don’t know if the makeup of PS.
Without too makeup you will notice all the bloating and swelling from botox and fillers. But for some you still can notice from all the makeup they cake on

alissaax

Still have to wait till tomorrow. I swear this lakorn will be the last that I am doing this for. Too impatience and too old to be staying up late or get up early to try and catch it. I don't like the waiting lol
It's 1-2am for me and i have to get up 7 or 8. I ended up so annoyed cause the app wasnt working and keep stopping and freezing then pop up ads too

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Without too makeup you will notice all the bloating and swelling from botox and fillers. But for some you still can notice from all the makeup they cake on
At the event she actually took me by surprise because watching her on screen she's pretty. Then seeing her off screen, I was like WTH did you do to your face? It was that noticeable and in an unattractive way. Her lips were just too plumb to be real. I wished she would stop...it's the given her the reverse result. Sigh, why mess up a pretty face for a fish face it made no sense.

alissaax

At the event she actually took me by surprise because watching her on screen she's pretty. Then seeing her off screen, I was like WTH did you do to your face? It was that noticeable and in an unattractive way. Her lips were just too plumb to be real. I wished she would stop...it's the given her the reverse result. Sigh, why mess up a pretty face for a fish face it made no sense.
Iknow theres a few ch3 that their face is similar yet i see so many praising their looks so i just dont reveal names.:risas3:

alissaax

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I can't watch live because when it airs it is after 9am here. I have to go to bed now, it is after 2am here night everyone! :).

alissaax

my internet wifi isnt fast so its so slowww cant load it up... but the stream link works

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
2FA2B681-F4CB-472D-AA9F-551FE7764836.jpeg 12E94D64-FF0D-4CA3-94CC-D3B447CE97D8.jpeg Finally watching with eng subs (thanks to muse fansub)
I can’t wait for tor to exact he’s revenge or for her to get her karma coz who does this to a kid. Evil woman. ( the little kid is such a good actor i’ve Seen him in a few lakorns)