❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
March 4th?! OH MY GOSH. I'M SO EXCITED!!! Tor is looking so good, I know i'm gonna love him in here. lol

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
SO excited for this one. The leads are hella attractive and compatible.
Hopefully this gains the attention of a lot of international fans. Tor is pretty popular outside of Thailand too.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I was gonna say the same too! Apart from the leads, Noon is really killin’ it! I can only hope that I age like this woman. Goddamn!

1 day?! Ahhhh!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
The beginning had a mafia feel to it, which was interesting. Also kinda feel like a horror lakorn based on some background music. But I liked the first episode! Ughh, I looove it when the leads have known each other since their childhood. That's so cutee! Mingta still has Tor's harmonica :') So adorable. Ferny is doing decent, she needs to work on her expressions more but she has time! Can't wait for the second episode! Tor and Ferny are looking good in here. Oh! & Tor's little smile after figuring out who Mingta was, too cute. Geez. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The beginning had a mafia feel to it, which was interesting. Also kinda feel like a horror lakorn based on some background music. But I liked the first episode! Ughh, I looove it when the leads have known each other since their childhood. That's so cutee! Mingta still has Tor's harmonica :') So adorable. Ferny is doing decent, she needs to work on her expressions more but she has time! Can't wait for the second episode! Tor and Ferny are looking good in here. Oh! & Tor's little smile after figuring out who Mingta was, too cute. Geez. Lol
Ugh cant wait to watch!!! I havent been this excited for a remake, a remake!! In such a long time. Booo OneHD for taking forever to upload to YT

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
My favorite scene @0:52. The music made me emotional, lmaoo. Especially with those flashbacks, ugh. It makes the scene that much better. & when Mingta first said, "P'Tor". My heart! Lol. I'm going crazy. The littlest things make me so happy.
better.

My second favorite scene @3:57. Tor's little smile afterwards, hehe.