❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, Ferny's not bad for a newbie and she's so cute! I don't have any favorites at one31 so if she keeps improving, she might just become the one, haha. But I'm definitely gonna follow her work from now on.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Fern is a cutie pie off screen so she’s already my fave actress at oneHD just for that lol but based on her acting in this lakorn, she’s doing good for a newbie. If she improves more, that will be an extra bonus for all of us. I will definitely be watching her future work :) Can’t wait for the new episodes this week :aaaaa:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I haven't been excited about a lakorn for a while. Rewatched some of their scenes together lol. I hope they don't change it where it's more about the older folks. I am watching cause I want to see Tor and Fern together not the other characters fight it out every other scene lol. I am hoping there will be more than 1 kiss...though the kiss scene in the pool will do for now. Why is this lakorn so short? Is that the norm for One31?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I haven't been excited about a lakorn for a while. Rewatched some of their scenes together lol. I hope they don't change it where it's more about the older folks. I am watching cause I want to see Tor and Fern together not the other characters fight it out every other scene lol. I am hoping there will be more than 1 kiss...though the kiss scene in the pool will do for now. Why is this lakorn so short? Is that the norm for One31?
Honestly, I have a feeling that this version is gonna be more about the adults and stuff which sucks because I like the chemistry between the pranang in this version already way more than I liked Bie and Fangs pairing. Judging from the teasers and lakorn posters, I think the adults will be the main focuses of the lakorn with less romance but I really hope the romance is still prominent.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
There a evening slot, which is smile and kang in kun bprap daap kaam pop thats ending tonight and tong and xiang is replacing that. Mon to thurs
After news mon to thursday theres another slot which is talay rissaya
after that finishes on mon tues is hua jai sila airing
Friday sat is ruk mai lerm
Images credit; ช่อง one31 Facebook
53731992_1443948969096049_7036722268549939200_o.jpg
FB_IMG_1552281077570.jpg

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I feel like Bie's Sila didn't convey much of the revengeful persona and was sometimes finding it entertaining to revenge the people who hurt him. As Tor's Sila makes it appear and sounds like he actually wants to hurt the people (but I can't be too sure yet).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I have a feeling that this version is gonna be more about the adults and stuff which sucks because I like the chemistry between the pranang in this version already way more than I liked Bie and Fangs pairing. Judging from the teasers and lakorn posters, I think the adults will be the main focuses of the lakorn with less romance but I really hope the romance is still prominent.
Well, n'ek is going to get pregnant so hopefully there's good scenes between them before that. Sila needs to let his anger out so go ahead he has our permission to let it all out with n'ek.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There a evening slot, which is smile and kang in kun bprap daap kaam pop thats ending tonight and tong and xiang is replacing that. Mon to thurs
After news mon to thursday theres another slot which is talay rissaya
after that finishes on mon tues is hua jai sila airing
Friday sat is ruk mai lerm
Images credit; ช่อง one31 Facebook
View attachment 32879
View attachment 32880
Thanks...the channel keeps on posting the older folks scene hahahh...I just don't care enough for that at the moment.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thanks...the channel keeps on posting the older folks scene hahahh...I just don't care enough for that at the moment.
Its hard to know how much scenes the lead are together, there isnt much bts stuff and theyre still filming it seems.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I really liked how Tor in the old version messed with nangek in an entertaining way. Like he just seemed like he enjoyed getting on her nerves. I really hope they keep that. Please oh please.