❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@byebye

I'm not comparing the pairing....just stating that I seen him do a better Kiss. Kinda of like "come on Tor, I know you kiss better than that." I like him and kao as a pairing but I'm not a crazy fangirl for any actor or pairing.

Their (torkao) lakorn together isn't this awesome lakorn or anything but they radiate sweetness/ good chemistry. I've seen hormones and last 2 ep of O Neg. It gives a refresh look into youth and friendship to rep. The new generations. They are really comfortable w/each other since they know each other for soo long so their BTS/events are cute.
Maybe his gf might mentioned about him kissing his n'eks too realistically so he toned it down :) but even if you compared his kissings to his prior lakorns it should be just fine cause everyone does it. I tend to do it a lot. When I watched the same people, I always think he/she did it better before. I have no other lakorns to compare Tor to so I think what's he's doing here is good...well Fern plays a part too cause she doesn't mind the lips to lips action. Most GMM stars do go all out on their kisses but when they come to other channels they tend to not be as aggressive. I am so used to channel 3 giving pecks here and there or fade out to the ceilings that when I see a lakorn with mature kissing I get all happy because the kid's playground kissing no longer apply.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
This is OneHD and I did watch Ruk Mai Leum with Camilia and Oab and that was a good kiss. -> We have time, it's just the first kiss too. Sila is just beginning to enjoy Min's lips and eventually Min will too. And it was a forced kiss. Hehehe give it more time because we could get some even steamier kisses (i'm waiting for that willing scene ya know :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is OneHD and I did watch Ruk Mai Leum with Camilia and Oab and that was a good kiss. -> We have time, it's just the first kiss too. Sila is just beginning to enjoy Min's lips and eventually Min will too. And it was a forced kiss. Hehehe give it more time because we could get some even steamier kisses (i'm waiting for that willing scene ya know :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:)

I was watching the one with Milly last night and that was actually a very sweet but so real kiss. They both were moving their lips like a couple that were really kissing, I almost felt I am intruding into their personal space. I don't ever expect a force kiss where the girl actually enjoy the kiss. If a guy wants his kiss that much to resort to forcing himself on her, he's gonna have to do all the work. The girl on the other hand, is itching to slap the daylight out of him once he's done lol. Their second kiss at the pool Sila was even rougher than this one. I thought this kiss was gentle from where his hand was resting on her to the way he held her. But then again he only got slapped once, in the pool he got slapped twice hahhaha and he was grabbing her face so the gentle side of him was gone...can't wait for tomorrow slapandkiss

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@byebye

I felt O-neg kisses weren't too scandalous.

Camilla kiss was nice and sweet.

Kdrama/cdrama has gotten better w/their kisses.

Reply 1988 w/sunBora was soo sweet and passionate...it was like dang...nose bleed hahaha

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Awww...hope you feel better.
Its been raining even though its just autumn for me im dreading winter from june onwards. We had few bad storms amd flooding in summer already. March started off pretty hot now its been a getting cold and a wet rainy week.

Last edited:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Obsessed with this scene so thought I'd translate the dialogue from the kiss highlight on ONE

Minta: Why would you give my sister the perfume?
Sila: And why do you think I would?
Minta: Don't tell me you're flirting with P'Kwan.
Sila: And if I say... Yes?
Minta: Why does it have to be my sister?
Sila: And why can't it be?
Minta: Because I know you don't actually like her.
Sila: Who should I like then? You?
Minta: Don't look at me like that.
Sila: How come? It's in case I decide to change my mind from your sister to you.
Minta: Disgusting! In truth you should respect women more than this. They are the reason you earn all your money.
*He grabs her arm*
Minta: Hey, what are you doing? Let go.
*Pulls her onto his lap*
Sila: Be quiet. Shhhhh. Its 1am. If people saw you here sitting on my lap, what would they think? Or is that what you want them to think? Ohhh is that why you gave me some coffee and dessert at this time of night?
Minta: Idiot!
*Long kiss *
Minta: Gross! Despicable! I am never going to let my sister be with you.
Sila: I was thinking of going for you instead of your sister, but from what I checked (tasted), you weren't good enough. What's going on between your sister and me is just between us. It's up to her what she decides. Thanks for the coffee, even though there was no sweetness. Like you.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL. I did not expect that slap from Min at all! I paused right after that slap and burst out laughing as well. I was in shock of how fast she slapped him and his face expression was so funny! He was like wth just happened. Hahaha. AND THEN, when I unpaused, another surprise! Tor getting up to kiss her. You bet I paused after that and laughed even louder! All of that happened too fast, I couldn't keep up. So it just turned funny. I love it. I love them, haha. It was truly entertaining which probably isn't the right word to use for a scene like that but, thank you Tor & Ferny. :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thought I'd translate the dialogue from the kiss highlight on ONE

Minta: Why would you give my sister the perfume?
Sila: And why do you think I would?
Minta: Don't tell me you're flirting with P'Kwan.
Sila: And if I say... Yes?
Minta: Why does it have to be my sister?
Sila: And why can't it be?
Minta: Because I know you don't actually like her.
Sila: Who should I like then? You?
Minta: Don't look at me like that.
Sila: How come? It's in case I decide to change my mind from your sister to you.
Minta: Disgusting! In truth you should respect women more than this. They are the reason you earn all your money.
*He grabs her arm*
Minta: Hey, what are you doing? Let go.
*Pulls her onto his lap*
Sila: Be quiet. Shhhhh. Its 1am. If people saw you here sitting on my lap, what would they think? Or is that what you want them to think? Ohhh is that why you gave me some coffee and dessert at this time of night?
Minta: Idiot!
*Long kiss *
Minta: Gross! Despicable! I am never going to let my sister be with you.
Sila: I was thinking of going for you instead of your sister, but from what I checked (tasted), you weren't good enough. What's going on between your sister and me is just between us. It's up to her what she decides. Thanks for the coffee, even though there was no sweetness. Like you.
Thank you so much...I really appreciate it. Now I am going to watch the clip again knowing the conversation now :)

Sila is funny cute. He's saying stuff just to rile her up but he knows he wants her lol. After Mintha got off his lap, he was so chill and didn't pay attention to her. Dude you know you are going to get slap lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
LOL. I did not expect that slap from Min at all! I paused right after that slap and burst out laughing as well. I was in shock of how fast she slapped him and his face expression was so funny! He was like wth just happened. Hahaha. AND THEN, when I unpaused, another surprise! Tor getting up to kiss her. You bet I paused after that and laughed even louder! All of that happened too fast, I couldn't keep up. So it just turned funny. I love it. I love them, haha. It was truly entertaining which probably isn't the right word to use for a scene like that but, thank you Tor & Ferny. :risas3:
Hahaha i couldnt scream or laugh cause it was already between 1am-2am for me. I died inside and didnt expect that slap.