❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm not one to complain a whole lot about the pranang not getting screen time. I usually go with the flow or drop the lakorn. But seriously, what happened to the other 12 hours? Lol.
Seriously lately the sceenes between main lead is lacking for one 31... too much focus on others.

alissaax

Looking at the pictures when Sila is tending to her hand...the way Minta looks at him she made it seemed like it's not Sila she's seeing but her P'Tor. It's like she blocks Sila out when he's nice but blocks P'Tor out when he's mean lol.
I swear willl rage if they dont show the whole scene and cut it up for next week too.
:cursing2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I swear willl rage if they dont show the whole scene and cut it up for next week too.
They would wait till the end to show a few minutes then continue the scene for another 5 minutes next week just to keep us watching...then no more screen time for them until the the next episode or the next following week. Then they bombard us with photos of them to tie us over only to have the same things happening hahahha...and yet for all the misery we are still here lol

alissaax

They would wait till the end to show a few minutes then continue the scene for another 5 minutes next week just to keep us watching...then no more screen time for them until the the next episode or the next following week. Then they bombard us with photos of them to tie us over only to have the same things happening hahahha...and yet for all the misery we are still here lol
I just need khun si and min.. nothing else.
Hahahahaa. They release so many photos and the scenes so short

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just need khun si and min.. nothing else.
Hahahahaa. They release so many photos and the scenes so short
They be faking like there's no tomorrow and we go ga-ga over it....drooling for those photos and when the scene aired...we're like WTH just happened?:risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seriously lately the sceenes between main lead is lacking for one 31... too much focus on others.
I think for the last few years it has been like that for almost all channels. Not sure exactly who is behind the brilliant thinking, where the pranang scenes doesn't matter compared to everyone under the lakorn umbrella. No one wants to watch some old folks talking, or n'rai screaming...or annoying side characters. Most people tune in because they like the main couple. Yet the main couple gets shovel to the far back lol

alissaax

They be faking like there's no tomorrow and we go ga-ga over it....drooling for those photos and when the scene aired...we're like WTH just happened?:risas3:
I just was longer scenes of them:risas3:
I hope they extend it

alissaax

I think for the last few years it has been like that for almost all channels. Not sure exactly who is behind the brilliant thinking, where the pranang scenes doesn't matter compared to everyone under the lakorn umbrella. No one wants to watch some old folks talking, or n'rai screaming...or annoying side characters. Most people tune in because they like the main couple. Yet the main couple gets shovel to the far back lol
I've been watching mainly ch3 and one31.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just was longer scenes of them:risas3:
I hope they extend it
I'm fine with no extension just correct their mistakes the next 8 episodes lol. My husband already think I am overly obsessed with this lakorn. He be talking about something important to me, and I am here responding to a post:risas3::risas3:

alissaax

I'm fine with no extension just correct their mistakes the next 8 episodes lol. My husband already think I am overly obsessed with this lakorn. He be talking about something important to me, and I am here responding to a post:risas3::risas3:
Or have the last ep filled with them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Or have the last ep filled with them.
Nope, the last episode sould be the kidnapping. So, if they go with similar scenes then Sila and Minta will get only 5 minutes together. His line is basically, Sila is now dead, he's Tor...Minta still crying her eyes out...they hug and The End:pancarta:

alissaax

Nope, the last episode sould be the kidnapping. So, if they go with similar scenes then Sila and Minta will get only 5 minutes together. His line is basically, Sila is now dead, he's Tor...Minta still crying her eyes out...they hug and The End:pancarta:
No i swear i dont want that ending. The book version is so fin though

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No i swear i dont want that ending. The book version is so fin though
I kind of wished they went by the book but glad they didn't. I would have drop this lakorn once Sila becomes a total ass. I would not have this love hate thing for Sila but probably pure hate lol. He's too much in the book for me. And also, since they don't want to give Minta a love interest it would grate my nerves for Sila to get away with everything and still ends up with Minta.