❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Please prepare your essentials.
Tissues or lighters.
Take your pick.

Credit twitter samngamjam
After this, it would be extremely intense that you would break out in tears.
But i can say that, this version besides adjusting the cruelness that is unpredictable.
The line of love may be unexpected that it would have also
Please wait patiently and endure with swollen eyes.
Screenshot_20190504-125125_Twitter.jpg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tissues or lighters.
Take your pick.

But i can say that, this version besides adjusting the cruelness that is unpredictable.
View attachment 34740
Oh, she's telling us to wait again hahhaha

mayag

sarNie Adult
I tried...one time this man stare, I mean stared so hard and I tried staring back but had to look away at the end lol. It always makes me feel insecure to a degree when people openly stare. I don't mind the looking cause I can look back. But dang, I can't win against anyone with a staring contest.
Is that man your husband now? Hahaha
For me, people back home have a bad habit of unnecessarily staring so I developed staring back as a defence mechanism. Lol

Tissues or lighters.
Take your pick.

View attachment 34740
Ughhh I’m not ready for the pain and sadness :sad6:

tina00

sarNie Egg
Is writer talking about the tissue part because the ending is so happy and just the fact it is ending is going to make us cry or she changed the ending to a sad ending because there was on supposed to be 26 eps

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is that man your husband now? Hahaha
For me, people back home have a bad habit of unnecessarily staring so I developed staring back as a defence mechanism. Lol

Ughhh I’m not ready for the pain and sadness :sad6:
Lol, no he's not my husband. But a guy I hardly knew but see him every Sunday. The stare so creep me out that I still remember it till this day lol. I don't like those kind of stares...it's intruding.

My goodness, the writer keeps saying to wait. She's not kidding, it might be till episode 23 or something hahhaa

alissaax

Is writer talking about the tissue part because the ending is so happy and just the fact it is ending is going to make us cry or she changed the ending to a sad ending because there was on supposed to be 26 eps
No she didnt

alissaax

Lol, no he's not my husband. But a guy I hardly knew but see him every Sunday. The stare so creep me out that I still remember it till this day lol. I don't like those kind of stares...it's intruding.

My goodness, the writer keeps saying to wait. She's not kidding, it might be till episode 23 or something hahhaa
Just wait forever really.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Tissues or lighters.
Take your pick.

View attachment 34740
More waiting.

tina00

sarNie Egg
The good news is sila’s revenge is over cause he got revenge on Kwan, and he got the house and company shares+assets so he got his revenge on Sawit and Sida bad news is they are going to retaliate but that is going to take time so romance should take place in between :celebrate16:

alissaax

The good news is sila’s revenge is over cause he got revenge on Kwan, and he got the house and company shares+assets so he got his revenge on Sawit and Sida bad news is they are going to retaliate but that is going to take time so romance should take place in between :celebrate16:
Its almost over. It hasnt ended yet.