❤️ Various ET News

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
- I still can't believe Gypsy and Sean dated, I shipped Gypsy and Jes so much back in the Leh Ratree days. Now to see where everyone is today is just sad, Gypsy deserves better especially if this cheating rumor is true.

- As for Matt well ... I guess that person will stop sending flowers now. I must have a thing for non-pc celebrities because I would've put that guy on blast too.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aww Mik's ordained today. Yui carried his pillow and Thissa carried the robe. His manager teased her by asking why she didn't carried the pillow lol. Almost all of the ch7 stars we're there. I like that most of them are pretty close. Bow was there too and her parade dance was cute lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm blunt to and ppl may find it rude....but sugar coating it so ppl I don't know or know me to like me is irrelevant to me

I was watching let's eat 3...love the 2nd FL....she was blunt in her rejection of the guy. Main FL called her out on it and saying she's rude and mean.

She said * I am blunt/mean so he won't hold hope And get over me faster. I never lead him on or gave him a promise. Aren't what you doing is worse? You rejected the guy gently and tell him you like him as a friend. ...he is still holding on to the hope and possibilities. That is more cruel...

Which is true....he continue to ask her out 12 more times and she gave him the same speech

I watch lakorn and HATE when the pra'nang still give then hope because they feel bad.

I don't fully follow Matt.... but she can't be that bad if she is in the business this long.

Ppl will always have both good and bad news. Not everyone will like us.

As far as I know pim and Mek been dating for a long time. They go to event dress like a couple.

Poor gypsy, unlucky in love. Her and Jes were cute. I find Jes eh now... ....she seem like a strong girl. .. ....she got this

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
what is going on???? lol goodness~~ so much juicy stuff eh??
dang its hard to keep up with this section :p

It's all rumors right now. Gyp hasn't confirms anything yet. There's news that said Sean was growing closer to Pim which was why he broke up with Gyp but of course he denied it. Gyp unfollowed both Pim and Sean. As for the first couple she (Pim) was rumored to be a third hand in, They were dating for like 9 years or so but word got back to his gf that he was cheating on her with Pim. Of course they denied it but the gf fought tooth and nail that it was not a false rumor. Pim's rep was pretty damaged from it.
Who were dating for nine years?i’m pretty sure pim and mik never dated but were friends.

the whole leh ratree gang is messed up. First sean and esther and then jes and gypsy and now sean and gypsy!
Trueee the whole gang are never getting back together.i was a big fan of seanest back then and all those issues happened.that i told myself that dang were they even doing all those things for promotions. but i find it awkward that sean dated gypsy when he was friends with jes.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Mai looks older in that picture. Probably the red lipstick and her hair pulled back. I think she looks fresh and hot with their hair down and free.

rae

sarNie Adult
Aren't they the same person?:confused0: :confused12: Did I get them mixed up?
Nah, Pim still gets nek roles, while that scandal pretty much torpedoed PP's chances of hitting it big. She's mostly doing second lead roles nowadays.

~

I remember hearing about Pim's attitude problems. There's a reason why she got no lakorn work for awhile after the one with Mik.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nah, Pim still gets nek roles, while that scandal pretty much torpedoed PP's chances of hitting it big. She's mostly doing second lead roles nowadays.

~

I remember hearing about Pim's attitude problems. There's a reason why she got no lakorn work for awhile after the one with Mik.
Oh my God, you're telling me that I've been putting the wrong face to the wrong name for years?! Iyaya!!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Oh man that's a huge my bad!!!!!! :risas3:

Reactions: rae

kaliya

sarNie Egg
Yeah it was PP who was the third wheel in Amp and Yok's relationship, not Pim. It's actually sad that Pim comes off as being problematic because she's quite a talented girl who can act, sing and dance wonderfully. However, in this industry, regardless of how capable you are or how many connections you have, it's literally your personality, work ethics and the way you present yourself that determines what kind of career you will get.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah it was PP who was the third wheel in Amp and Yok's relationship, not Pim. It's actually sad that Pim comes off as being problematic because she's quite a talented girl who can act, sing and dance wonderfully. However, in this industry, regardless of how capable you are or how many connections you have, it's literally your personality, work ethics and the way you present yourself that determines what kind of career you will get.
Unless you already established yourself then you'll have a group of fans protecting you and make excuses for you. ;) These problematic or introvert newbies needs to look up to their elders and learn from them. Keep your real personality suppress until you make it and establish a good base of support.

Man I can't believe for years I thought PP was Pim!!! My gosh :facepalm::risas3:

kaliya

sarNie Egg
Unless you already established yourself then you'll have a group of fans protecting you and make excuses for you. ;) These problematic or introvert newbies needs to look up to their elders and learn from them. Keep your real personality suppress until you make it and establish a good base of support.

Man I can't believe for years I thought PP was Pim!!! My gosh :facepalm::risas3:
Lol! That's true, especially with the likes of Janie and Mai to name a few but those friends/fans can only 'protect' you for so long. A few years down the road, I'm sure most Lakorn fans will remember Janie for being a homewrecker more than her acting career. And to be fair, there are a lot of lesser known actresses at Ch7 and none of them are that memorable so I don't blame you for mixing up the two. I just wanna know when did Pim and Mek break up!? She seemed really overprotective over him and he seemed into her despite that quality.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It doesn't matter which industry you are in if your attitude is extremely bad fans are going to turn on you. You can be an established star like no others but fans aren't completely blind to the fact forever. Small little attitude that doesn't do much harm, I can see fans over looking it. But let the stars do some crazy stupid things over and over see how far their loyal fans would go to support them. To me, that is why celebrities try to maintain as good and clean of an image.

For example, Andrew has always been problematic when it comes to being friendly with people lol. When he started he doesn't like to hangout with co-stars or interact with people much. One lakorn he didn't show up to finish shooting for the ending because he didn't care for how it ended so they had to use flashback scenes hahahha. He admitted himself he doesn't understand how he still survived in the industry with his attitude. But he kind of maintained who he is since he first entered the industry and people accepted that. I don't think people were making excuses for him it's just that he is that way all along. Some stars are luckier to have fans understand their personality :p

There's another actress in a different industry...she's dating a famous guy. People can't stand her and keep wanting her relationship to fail. Anyhow, she is known to people for her manners. On a show, she shot another guest hard with a rubberband on the forehead lol

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
unless you are janie and andrew lol