❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Andrew is a big introvert....I can relate....although i have grown out of it a little....

I know he had a hard time early on...this 1 actor he was good friends w/died ....he actually took his role and finish his lakorn for him

His lakorn with kob...he didn't like the ending and Expressed it...

who
Unless you already established yourself then you'll have a group of fans protecting you and make excuses for you. ;) These problematic or introvert newbies needs to look up to their elders and learn from them. Keep your real personality suppress until you make it and establish a good base of support.

Man I can't believe for years I thought PP was Pim!!! My gosh :facepalm::risas3:
who was PP by the way.i know nothing about that thai ent industry cuz i don't live in thailand.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Something look off with Mai. She look tired and the way she did her makeup makes her look older. She’s getting too skinny too.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Noon Woranuch magnificient in Tong Neu Gao. How come they gave the award to anyone but her ??? It is beyond me
I love this lakorn so much. It was the highest rated CH.3 lakorn during that year, I think 20.6! It has such good moral lessons that I have taken away from it. Plus the cast was amazing from the mom, to the siblings, to the son. I feel like if they remake this in the future, it will be a hit or miss. The details were there and my family and I were hooked. Haha.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn so much. It was the highest rated CH.3 lakorn during that year, I think 20.6! It has such good moral lessons that I have taken away from it. Plus the cast was amazing from the mom, to the siblings, to the son. I feel like if they remake this in the future, it will be a hit or miss. The details were there and my family and I were hooked. Haha.
Noon acting as a damaged beyond repair drunkard went hard ! You forget this is classic pretty Noon

kaliya

sarNie Egg
Noon Woranuch magnificient in Tong Neu Gao. How come they gave the award to anyone but her ??? It is beyond me
If memory serves me right, Nune pretty much snagged all of the awards for that year except for the Gold Awards which went to Taew for Khun Chai Rachanon. That was a big WTF moment to a lot of people because if the committee didn't give it to Nune, it should have at least gone to Yui or Aom. Even Pope got the award for best actor at that time. Thai awards have lost their credibility ages ago but losing out on one trophy doesn't take away from Nune's talent. You know she's badass when she has the ability to shake off that classy and refined aura of hers to deliver a performance that was just as good, if not better than the previous portrayals of Lum Yong.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
If memory serves me right, Nune pretty much snagged all of the awards for that year except for the Gold Awards which went to Taew for Khun Chai Rachanon. That was a big WTF moment to a lot of people because if the committee didn't give it to Nune, it should have at least gone to Yui or Aom. Even Pope got the award for best actor at that time. Thai awards have lost their credibility ages ago but losing out on one trophy doesn't take away from Nune's talent. You know she's badass when she has the ability to shake off that classy and refined aura of hers to deliver a performance that was just as good, if not better than the previous portrayals of Lum Yong.
Haha yeah and the next 2 years was no different. Taew got an award for Nakee and then there was some drama. I guess Todd threw shade and stated his opinion that Nune shoulda got it for Pitsawat or some recognition that year. Something like that. Haha. Nune just said it was his opinion and that she thinks that Taew is talented and beautiful and no need to quarrel over small things like that. Haha