❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Holy crap so much has happened in the ET industry this month! Esther and her mom seem like sketchy people, I have a feeling Ken is going to be burned quite badly at the end of this, dude needs to get far far away.

Well damn, I didn't expect Janie to get it this good; she got herself a young rich guy who is head over heels in love with her. Though, I give it two years tops, Janie carries too much drama with her and he's going to get tired especially since he's so young. Her wedding(s) seemed nice but nothing special, seeing the guests was more interesting. Yaya's outfit was very granny though and Nadech's fashion sense is goofy as usual, nice to see them together though and Yaya looking so into him. Mark and Kim were a lot more well dressed for a wedding. Hilarious to see Nadech and Mark sticking their necks out to watch their girls try to catch the bouquet.
I feel bad for Ken if he's really going to go down hill because of them. Is it really worthgiving up so much for someone that doesnt return anything back??? And he wants to do dj music aboard, isnt it because of her brother he started this whole music thingy.

Hahaha I was thinking they probably wont last he's young and Janie is just crazy desperate selfcentred unless you're her "besties" shes someone reliable trustful thoughtful and strong. *roll eyes*

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol well Nadech never really have a sense of style anyways but i have to admit that i do look forward to see what he'll wear and how smh it would be. Lol i love it when he dress all name brand with flip flops, a true rich guy :risas3:.
Lol I'm the same as Nadech then. My fashion sense is non-existent. XD

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol I'm the same as Nadech then. My fashion sense is non-existent. XD
Same here. Tshirt/sweats,leggings, or jeans are all i wear. I love winter cus i can throw on a hoodie. Comfort is my mission. Hmm maybe that's his too!! Lol yikes people probably shake their heads at me too :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I dont blame her much either cus he's an adult you know. It was his choice to let her wear the pants lol. Oh and no he's not Ae's kids anymore. He changed manager too. Like Esther said, "he's taking care of himself now" but people said that her mom is managing him now.
That’s weird cuz he’s with ch3 a top station and he has no manager..but manages himself.?? Kind of weird. I’m probably late on him but when did he leave Ae???

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That’s weird cuz he’s with ch3 a top station and he has no manager..but manages himself.?? Kind of weird. I’m probably late on him but when did he leave Ae???
Ken, Mario, Weir, and March was always under the management of Ae's co manager. Ae kinda let go of majority of his kids a long time ago with the exception of Nadech and James Ma? But i think even them arent completely managed by him anymore? Not 100% sure on this but anywhoo Ae is too busy with running all of his restaurant chains lol.

So back to Ken, from what i heard and read this past year they said that Esther's mom was starting to answer his calls, manage his schedules, and taking care of him at events. Then it was just recently with the change of his last name that the media asked about it and Esther confirmed that he's no longer with his old manager, that he wanted to take care of himself. Seems like Esther is talking for him now lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ken, Mario, Weir, and March was always under the management of Ae's co manager. Ae kinda let go of majority of his kids a long time ago with the exception of Nadech and James Ma? But i think even them arent completely managed by him anymore? Not 100% sure on this but anywhoo Ae is too busy with running all of his restaurant chains lol.

So back to Ken, from what i heard and read this past year they said that Esther's mom was starting to answer his calls, manage his schedules, and taking care of him at events. Then it was just recently with the change of his last name that the media asked about it and Esther confirmed that he's no longer with his old manager, that he wanted to take care of himself. Seems like Esther is talking for him now lol.
Lol she’s his whole life, not just half now lmap :risas3:

Okay~~ yea Idk what ae’s been doing with these kids... in the beginning he claimed alllllllllllllll of them lmao Bc he was getting percentages from them but now he’s too busy banking from his restaurants so he’s no longer available for them?? Lmao!

Who’s March??? Typo? Unless you meant Mark P, my boo??? Lmbo! Then yes I know he’s been left Ae since the day of time Aha. I know there was a huge ordeal with him and Mark that ae was sooooooo pissed Mark left him lolol and Mai D too :risas3:

~~

I hope all is good with ken n esther n their family. Hope he’ll show gratitude for his parents since they’ve raised him good n all. Yes, esther wears the pants for him lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol she’s his whole life, not just half now lmap :risas3:

Okay~~ yea Idk what ae’s been doing with these kids... in the beginning he claimed alllllllllllllll of them lmao Bc he was getting percentages from them but now he’s too busy banking from his restaurants so he’s no longer available for them?? Lmao!
I forgot what show i was watching when they were talking about how Ae makes way more with his restaurants than managing the kids lol.
Who’s March??? Typo? Unless you meant Mark P, my boo??? Lmbo! Then yes I know he’s been left Ae since the day of time Aha. I know there was a huge ordeal with him and Mark that ae was sooooooo pissed Mark left him lolol and Mai D too :risas3:
I meant March Chuttavut(sp?), he's mainly at gmm25

~~

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ken nooo! Omg... I'm not like any big fan of his but I sure was happy to see him in Nakee 2, lol. It just rubs me the wrong way seeing how insignificant he became after getting with Esther and it makes no sense to me why I feel this way. :confused12:

Maybe we're just overthinking it and he wanted to fade away from stardom and Esther is helping him, lolol.

& about Sean, I'm so disappointed. smh. Funny thing is that Sean and Esther were my diehard loves back then. I'm always so unlucky with my koojins.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hate koo jin...it become a bad drama....

I like pairings but never was obsessed w/koo jin.

I can watch a series if it's entertaining enough (click w/me). Their personal life don't factor in too much.

I never got into pinky. It was funny how her and tanya have a lakorn together fighting over a guy. Glad they got over their issues.

I'm soo bore w/thai lakorn now. Nothing is interesting. Waiting on some new lakorns.

rae

sarNie Adult
It seems like a bad idea to mix love with work, especially having your girlfriend's mom manage your career. Also, I wonder what's going on behind the scenes, because Ken seems like he's aged a lot all of a sudden. Hope he's okay.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It seems like a bad idea to mix love with work, especially having your girlfriend's mom manage your career. Also, I wonder what's going on behind the scenes, because Ken seems like he's aged a lot all of a sudden. Hope he's okay.
Glad someone sees that too!! In the opening of their lakorn together, his eyes were so dark! Like if it was a lakorn, I'd think he was under a spell. I mean at the beginning of the relationship they took him to the temple a lot lol. :pancarta: Lol look at me trying to find excuses for him other than the hard truth that he's probably just a weakling:facepalm:Lol

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Holy crap so much has happened in the ET industry this month! Esther and her mom seem like sketchy people, I have a feeling Ken is going to be burned quite badly at the end of this, dude needs to get far far away.

Well damn, I didn't expect Janie to get it this good; she got herself a young rich guy who is head over heels in love with her. Though, I give it two years tops, Janie carries too much drama with her and he's going to get tired especially since he's so young. Her wedding(s) seemed nice but nothing special, seeing the guests was more interesting. Yaya's outfit was very granny though and Nadech's fashion sense is goofy as usual, nice to see them together though and Yaya looking so into him. Mark and Kim were a lot more well dressed for a wedding. Hilarious to see Nadech and Mark sticking their necks out to watch their girls try to catch the bouquet.
I thought he was 10 years younger but he's actually 13 years younger. I don't get why he likes a 37 year old lmao. The way I see it, all the hi-so guys her age (she's been around the block quite a few times) knows the kind of person she is; they're too smart to fall for her so she better grab the next well off guy she can. Don't know how rich he is, but nothing to make me praise him. They're all his parents' money. The dude is only 24, he's really inexperience in work and love! I'm anticipating the day Janie comes out to do a press conference on her divorce lol. She's going to make it seems like she's the victim again haha..

I like Kwan without makeup. Nowadays I always see her with dark make up and long nails, it makes her look so fierce, mean, and witchy!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol

Oh man. I don't date ppl whom I work with closely or a client like relationship. I see too much of these relationships goes bad and damn...all sorts of drama

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Kwan ruined her face with fillers. It's no wonder why her face is always so bloated and puffy. Perhaps it's the chemicals in those fillers?!

Anyway, finally saw Janie's wedding. I'm usually a fan of Yaya's fashion but what was she wearing?! I've never been a fan of Kim's fashion, but she was glowing at the wedding. Her entire outfit, hair, and makeup were on point. Kim usually dresses in outfits that makes her look too old, too meaty, too boxy, too bulky, or just plain unflattering, but that was Yaya at Janie's wedding.

Janie's wedding is too plain for my taste, had no elegance or wow factor especially when Janie and her group of girlfriends made it seem like it was going to be a bang with 500 guests and all. The bridesmaids' outfits were ugly. Janie's suit during the engagement or water blessing was like?! Janie had her hair tied back as if that was going to add some class and professionalism, but it just made her look old and dry?! Janie usually looks good for her age, but her choices did nothing for her. The flowers to decorations were ehhh. Even her invitations were not up to par. I've seen so many Thai weddings doing such a better job than Janie's and Thais put in a lot of heart, time, and effort into weddings. Anyway, I'm being harsh on Janie because as a fashionista that she portrays, she dearly disappointed me. Or perhaps I had too high of expectations. Haha. Or this is what you call trying too hard and then it came out so flat!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol the age thing doesn't bother me much cus mine is younger too ;) But i just question HER sincerity. Like is it love or is it lust? She's been chasing after her version of love for so long with the number of digits in the bank account as a criteria that it is kinda hard to root for her. Well i don't know, hopefully she proves us all wrong or else there will be plenty more victims to come. As for who his family is, well they are in real estates but arent as old or as rich as her ex husband and Geung. Still very rich though lol. Well anyway best of luck to them. He seems to love her and his parents loves her so hopefully she gives them the same type of love.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
she would've found happiness a long time ago if she wasn't too focused on the money, but then again I don't want to make it seem like she's the only gold digger in the Thai et but she just looks the worse. there's bunch of them like chom, noon to name a couple-you can say they're not the kind to show their emotions or whatever but seriously, I just don't get the vibe that they truly love their man for who they are and not the digits. I guess those girls don't look as bad as Janie because they didn't have news of breaking up or stealing other people's men, at least not that I know of.

fillers for Kwan? so that's why she doesn't look good anymore!

oh god, Nadech, yaya and their parents were the worst dressed! just horrible! mark and Kim was smoking hot lol (secretly I desire mark and yaya though, just a KC fantasy!).