❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
i reallllly hope that this news about matt isnt true! I will be so disappointed with her. Personally i dont think its true because she seems very heartbroken about the breakup. Even though matt is a good actress, it seemed like genuine heartbreak to me. And also didnt she randomly post that picture of her and her ex on her instagram a couple of months ago. Why would she do that if she was with Songkran?

About matts fc, they need to shut their mouths. Aff owes nobody anything. The answer and clarification should come straight from Matts mouth herself.
That picture of her and her ex was accidental. Matt said she was back posting and wasnt paying attention when she was selecting. I do that quite often too whenever i create album posts on ig.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That picture of her and her ex was accidental. Matt said she was back posting and wasnt paying attention when she was selecting. I do that quite often too whenever i create album posts on ig.
Hmm im suspicious of that tbh but this would honestly be the worst time for matt to have a huge scandal in her career. She just got a shot with most popular actor at ch3 in a highly anticipated remake of a hugely popular kdrama! This is her chance to finally gain a ton of fans but if this turns out to be true during a time when all eyes are on her, she will get into sooo much trouble!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hmm im suspicious of that tbh but this would honestly be the worst time for matt to have a huge scandal in her career. She just got a shot with most popular actor at ch3 in a highly anticipated remake of a hugely popular kdrama! This is her chance to finally gain a ton of fans but if this turns out to be true during a time when all eyes are on her, she will get into sooo much trouble!
Nah i doubt it because he was already separated, thats what everyone kept saying. It's one thing if like Aff didn't want the divorce, instead she kept letting the media know that she was waiting for it. This may give people something to talk about and non fans of Matt to bash her about it but she wont get into that much trouble.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
It's going to look bad on Matt if she is truly dating Songkran because 1. She denied ever personally knowing him. I don't remember her exact words, but she said something like she's never spoken to him or just met him passing by. 2. Songkran didn't give Aff a divorce during the last two years because he was still pursuing her and wishing for a reconciliation. It was only this year that he finally admitted defeat and gave up.

It's timing. So if Matt was dating him this whole entire time or any time while he was pursuing Aff, it sort of looks bad when he was the one giving everyone the impression that he didn't want a divorce from Aff and wanted to protect his family. He did it publicly that there's no way Matt could have missed it.

Anyway, love is blind. If Matt likes Songkran, I hope she does what makes her happy. Sometimes, we fall in love with jerks, scum, and just messed up people, but it's those type of people we throw away everything for and become the most memorable and worth it in the end even if it never lasts. There's something about a moth that loves the light to die in its flames.

But if Matt's fans are attacking Aff? I'm sure Matt will be alright. The Thai society has gotten so bad, there are no morals anymore. People do what they want to do at the expense of others. It's Hollywood in Thailand now. The more dramatic, scandalous, and crazy you are, the more popular and liked you become. People in Thailand confuse being brave and bold with brazen and shameless.

Last edited:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
It's going to look bad on Matt if she is truly dating Songkran because 1. She denied ever personally knowing him. I don't remember her exact words, but she said something like she's never spoken to him or just met him passing by. 2. Songkran didn't give Aff a divorce during the last two years because he was still pursuing her and wishing for a reconciliation. It was only this year that he finally admitted defeat and gave up.

It's timing. So if Matt was dating him this whole entire time or any time while he was pursuing Aff, it sort of looks bad when he was the one giving everyone the impression that he didn't want a divorce from Aff and wanted to protect his family. He did it publicly that there's no way Matt could have missed it.

Anyway, love is blind. If Matt likes Songkran, I hope she does what makes her happy. Sometimes, we fall in love with jerks, scum, and just messed up people, but it's those type of people we throw away everything for and become the most memorable and worth it in the end even if it never lasts. There's something about a moth that loves the light to die in its flames.

But if Matt's fans are attacking Aff? I'm sure Matt will be alright. The Thai society has gotten so bad, there are no morals anymore. People do what they want to do at the expense of others. It's Hollywood in Thailand now. The more dramatic, scandalous, and crazy you are, the more popular and liked you become. People in Thailand confuse being brave and bold with brazen and shameless.
yup. morals are a thing of the past in the thai entertainment world. hopefully matt clears this up soon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If those rumours are true, I'd be so disappointed in Matt. She has always established herself as a no nonsense kind of girl with her romantic life and she's always very blunt and straight to the truth in her interviews. It would be sad if she chose to be with a cheater who treated his wife like a husband from the 1800's. Perhaps if this is true she probably wanted to try something new and have something very different than her very longterm relationship.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
So correction on Janie's husband's family. Her husband's last name is old money and related to the ex prime minister Taksin's wife as well as the ex prime minister Abhisit (no wonder when the media asked Janie about Micky's ex. His father asked if she would like him to take care of those medias lol). Micky's parents opened up a gym for him after he moved back to thailand after graduating from a college in Oregon.

Lol money and power, i think Janie found herself a forever. :clap:
I knew she wouldn't settle for a nobody!

3rd marriage? who was her first? I thought it was just Ae lol.

I'm disappointed in Matt if that's true. Songkran is hella ugly and unloyal. the only thing I see in him is money. dang, I feel sorry for her ex-bf like wth. I think one interview they told her Songkran said he doesn't know you and she was like, "ok..he said that? ok..yeah whatever." something along those lines. how can she do that to Aff?? Aff is known to be a sweet person. and I don't buy that they've been separated for 2 years, well make it official first! that's just like Janie getting with her ex husband knowing that he's kinda off and on with Tu Nantida. wow, can I say another pinky in the making?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
If she does that, she would be the stupiest girl in the industry. For the time being, I shut my tits and wait for her interview. I can't believe she would get herself mixed with that... No no it is too big...

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
yikes, that took a turn for worse. i agree though, the best person to answer is Matt herself.
but if the story is true i'll be here yelling "WHY GIRL??? YOU COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN A SERIAL CHEATER!!!!"

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If its true then matt picked the absolute worst person to cheat on her boyfriend with. Not that i comdone cheating at all but you should at least choose someone worth having. Someone like . . . Great!
Screenshot_20181021-144359.jpg
Lol sorry guys but im the biggest GreatMatt shipper ever! She could have had this but chose Songkran (Not confirmed yet though). Yuck!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If its true then matt picked the absolute worst person to cheat on her boyfriend with. Not that i comdone cheating at all but you should at least choose someone worth having. Someone like . . . Great!
View attachment 26961
Lol sorry guys but im the biggest GreatMatt shipper ever! She could have had this but chose Songkran (Not confirmed yet though). Yuck!
Yes me too!!

Where is Matt anyways? Is she in Thailand?

twister02

M♥K
Not a big fan of Matt but I don't want MLFTS to be affected by this issue so she needs to clear this thing asap.
If it is indeed true, it's kinda sad that she wasted a very long relationship to go to a cheater and divorced man.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Matt would have gone for Great. She'll fall in love with whomever just not with him. Not that she doesn't love Great...she does. But not romantically. Sometimes it happens.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Wait, why is everyone claiming she cheated on her boyfriend? Was there evidence that I missed out on?
As for Matt she's in Thailand, she was filming for MLFTS a few days back, that's how we got pics of her & James together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait, why is everyone claiming she cheated on her boyfriend? Was there evidence that I missed out on?
As for Matt she's in Thailand, she was filming for MLFTS a few days back, that's how we got pics of her & James together.
i dont think there is any evidence so thats why im not gonna take this seriously until matt explains herself

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Not a big fan of Matt but I don't want MLFTS to be affected by this issue so she needs to clear this thing asap.
If it is indeed true, it's kinda sad that she wasted a very long relationship to go to a cheater and divorced man.
Jeez. Wrong timing. I wish she clears it sooner. I don't see any public event of hers in the coming days and she's just currently filming MLFTS.

I think it's more on Matt being with a cheater (Songkran), if this is true? I hope not. :facepalm:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There's no evidence of anything yet. Right it's all a rumor cus Matt still have not came out to clear anything. We're all waiting so everyone is just expressing their worse case scenario.

Does anyone rember when exactly did her bf broke up with her?