❤️ Various ET News

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
For some reason I feel like Chinese fans won’t be interested in Ken P. I’m not sure why. Hope he gets out of the current sunken place he’s in right now lol
Oh~~ I would think they might like their Chinese boy looking men more haha not sure, guess we will see haha

I will be there to support him when he does. There's still hope... I think hahaha
Yea she’s got Kens back no matter what lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought Ken P have so much potential. His acting and pairing with Namtarn was good...then...then he found a girlfriend lol. Some people does the subtle change but he literally changed so obviously and aged so quickly. When he was shooting for the calendar, he gives a WTH am I doing here look while he was laying on the ground hahhaha.

I think he can make a comeback but not till he breaks up with her..if not I believe he will be in a funk.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
China will like all of the men and women on this poster! They all already have some popularity there. I think Taew would be super popular there because of her looks. She has that they like! They will for sure like all do the boys except maybe Ken ! KC is a fan favorite in the international audiences
I agree, Taew has the look that they favor. That poster is really pretty. The men, I will say Nadech easily wins. Ken P. I don't think he cares much at this point lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
it was definitely (lust caution) tang wei movie and she was blacklisted for a few years.
Is that the movie starring Tony Lung? Why only the actress got blacklisted, why not the actor too that was involved?