❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can't handle peak. On top of it her acting suck!
She paired w/wier and Micheal already. Sammy gets Kelly and kelly... sigh

Aum takes good care of herself well and make up helps. My sister is around the same age and looks younger with make up. W/o not so much but she still looks fine to me

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
mint seems riled u about this article from her ig story. can anyone please translate.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq4kFhxBs0L/
It was just about the interview she had recently. She said she honestly didn't want to speak on behalf of anyone. Because everyone is important in her life. She'd be happy to be a listener and give counsel if anyone thinks she's worth it. One is her friend and the other is a sister...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It was just about the interview she had recently. She said she honestly didn't want to speak on behalf of anyone. Because everyone is important in her life. She'd be happy to be a listener and give counsel if anyone thinks she's worth it. One is her friend and the other is a sister...
Are you talking about Mint's latest interview? I feel bad for her cus like i dont understand why she has to chose side. I dont get why anyone has to chose side. I liked that she also added that she AND Puppah supports and still cares about Aff.

x0unerthanlater

Are you talking about Mint's latest interview? I feel bad for her cus like i dont understand why she has to chose side. I dont get why anyone has to chose side. I liked that she also added that she AND Puppah supports and still cares about Aff.
Yeah, her latest one. Someone found an IG post about it and wanted a translation.

But I yeah, I feel so bad for her. She's stuck between a rock and a hard place. And those reporters just had to keep asking about their recent calendar signing. Like if they talked or not etc... uhhh

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
thank you.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
These reporters need to leave Mint.C alone, it ain't her issue.
Question: In Thailand do management teams have the liberty to tell the media what questions are allowed or to intervene when something is asked?.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Question: In Thailand do management teams have the liberty to tell the media what questions are allowed or to intervene when something is asked?.
They dont normally tell the media what they can or cant ask but the celebs themselves can refrain from answering by ignoring the questions or changing the subjects. Most would just say they would like to keep it private. I don't think I've ever seen a manager intervene, wait no Ae did once in a while but most part they stay in the background.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Been watching Pok and Margie's reality show on YT and the more I watch Pok, I actually quite like him the more I watch. He's actually a sweet guy. He doesn't have a large ego or is super full of himself like other hi-sos.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I saw Pok’s interview Loukgolf’ English Room YT, he sounded very down to earth. He was saying something about his dad making him work at his company, but he prefer working in the entertainment instead. He seem like a very chill person.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

Seems like some online news outlet are twisting her words around too.
Their specialty is taking ppls words and twisting it to their liking.

I've heard of some event organizers being told what can and cannot be interviewed. If the dara is famous enough, their managers have that power to control some questions. Depends on the influence of their mangers.