❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
SMH, excuse of a caught red handed cheater. Funny how his manager sent notice to all the media that he'll give an interview to clear everything then all of a sudden cancelled because Moddum gave him to safer platform to spews his lies to only have the pictures leaked as soon as the show ended. Man if YingYing have more proofs, she should just release them all. I mean he already tried to turn her into a delusional clingy ex. So much for "dek dee dek narak maaak" :rolleyes:.
He said he didn't have time for YY and their relationship but all the while he had time to go places with his "nong". Saying it was only right for colleagues to take care of one another. Uhmmm... tsktsk

I'm saying though, YY must have so much dirt. She even said he cheated once before. She must love him a lot to give him another chance... too bad he cheated again.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He said he didn't have time for YY and their relationship but all the while he had time to go places with his "nong". Saying it was only right for colleagues to take care of one another. Uhmmm... tsktsk

I'm saying though, YY must have so much dirt. She even said he cheated once before. She must love him a lot to give him another chance... too bad he cheated again.
Damn. I wish she did leak it If she has good proof since he obviously don't give a shit about her. Like damn. My ex and I broke up and as far as I know neither of us really said shit about each other. We been together for soo long. Common courtesy for another human.

Lol no time like porche had no time and now he has another gf.

Is it soo hard to just fully break it off. I'm not into this anymore sorry. He wants his cake and eat it too. Keep 1 at arms length just in case....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think she gave him a second chance cus the first time werent this deep. Regardless i hope she realized her worth from here on out.
Mmmm....sometime a person deserve a 2nd chance but this proves he isn't worth it.

Sometime that small indiscretion can make us realize what truly matters.

But ya I hope she throw some dirt back since he is being so heartlessly mean

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm starting to think that perhaps the only problems TT and YY had were TT not being able to keep his eyes on YY only. Haha. Nah, just kidding, but seriously, TT can't even clarify the news/rumors correctly.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If I was YY all bets are off if TT tries to make me the bad person when he's the cheater. You cheat and still want to come out looking good...and makes excuses. I don't mind playing nice but that goes both ways. You drag me into the mud you going along with me if you are in the wrong.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
If I was YY all bets are off if TT tries to make me the bad person when he's the cheater. You cheat and still want to come out looking good...and makes excuses. I don't mind playing nice but that goes both ways. You drag me into the mud you going along with me if you are in the wrong.
Honestly i never really liked him. I didnt even have any reasons before.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I saw him in 1 lakorn and it was entertaining enough but was never a fan.

Good ridden. Better to know now until later. Case in point never hold your dream/career for someone

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He was always such a pleasant person (on camera) with beautiful sparkling eyes. I liked his chemistry with Vill. Well goes to show that they are good with what they're doing, acting.

YingYing post that she will be strong and recover quickly. She thanked everyone for their encouragement and support. There were lots celebs giving her support after the leaked photos.

Ok what or shall i ask who's next? :rolleyes:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I recently got into TT after I finally forced myself to watch Sud Sai Pan. I ended up really liking him on screen but have never cared about his off screen life. Now I’ll definitely not be able to see him the same anymore but I’ll definitely still be watching his lakorns. I just don’t like cheaters.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Same here, I'll watch anything that catches my interest.

As one couple ends another one starts? Are Pae and Carissa finally admitting to dating with their HK trip pictures?lol she was so forward with courting him. Love that girl.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can usually seperate lakorn and personal life.

If the lakorn seems interesting enough I'll try it but won't seek it out....

Many ppl are supportive of her. They know the BTS

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Same here, I'll watch anything that catches my interest.

As one couple ends another one starts? Are Pae and Carissa finally admitting to dating with their HK trip pictures?lol she was so forward with courting him. Love that girl.
I was so shocked to find out Carissa is my age. She’s so young. I first saw her in Mint and James lakorn and thought she was older than mint lol she’s so mature though. Definitely like that girl too

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Timeline investigation is back.

So TT broke it off with YY via text on the 21st of Feb. Looknam (3rd hand) post a lone picture of herself with the caption "miss me eh?" On her own ig back in Jan. It was such a coincidence that the lone pictures she post she was wearing the same outfit at the same location as the leaked photos. After the picture got leaked (while TT was claiming no third hand on live tv), Looknam went to delete those pictures from her ig BUT super fast netizen capped it first :clap::risas3:. So netizen said if it was just an innocent picture, why would she delete those pictures?

Man I applaud the patience of the leaker who sat on the pictures and waited for him to give the interview proclaiming his and Looknam's "innocence". :clap:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched some more news with Pat as one of the hosts. It was hilarious.

Oh, okay. Toomtam came out to say that he basically broke up with YY already when he told her that they should distance/have some space. That's his green light to date anyone else, I guess.

Technically, TT never told YY that they broke up. TT just assumed that by saying, let's give each other some space and ignoring all calls/texts was clear enough. Pat and the other host was like, heck naw. If you asked me to be your girlfriend in the beginning, it's just right for you to ACTUALLY TELL me that we broke up. Haha. Pat was like, is this how Pee-Nong play with each other, kissing and hugging? Pat was like, if that was Benz, he'd get it first and then she'll go see the girl, for sure. Pat don't play, as we all know. We've seen her rumble before. Haha. After the photo leaks, everyone knows that TT was a jerk for not cleanly breaking it off with YY and yes, he cheated. The hosts were like, what? He claims to have broke up with YY because he didn't have time YET he had time to go eat and basically be Looknam's ride? I've never seen TT this caring towards his costars. Lol

Cheating is already bad enough, but to lie, too when you basically got caught red handed? Oh, man. Thank you, NEXT.

TT's Mom should have kept out of this. She posted an Instagram post supporting her son saying he's not a bad person. If parents bud in, don't call the netizens for having no mercy if they go ham on him or her in response to the post. Just saying.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol Timeline investigation is back.

So TT broke it off with YY via text on the 21st of Feb. Looknam (3rd hand) post a lone picture of herself with the caption "miss me eh?" On her own ig back in Jan. It was such a coincidence that the lone pictures she post she was wearing the same outfit at the same location as the leaked photos. After the picture got leaked (while TT was claiming no third hand on live tv), Looknam went to delete those pictures from her ig BUT super fast netizen capped it first :clap::risas3:. So netizen said if it was just an innocent picture, why would she delete those pictures?

Man I applaud the patience of the leaker who sat on the pictures and waited for him to give the interview proclaiming his and Looknam's "innocence". :clap:
Hahaha I wonder whomever have the pictures held on long enough knowing TT was going to make a fool out of himself.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Oh, okay. Toomtam came out to say that he basically broke up with YY already when he told her that they should distance/have some space. That's his green light to date anyone else, I guess.

Technically, TT never told YY that they broke up. TT just assumed that by saying, let's give each other some space and ignoring all calls/texts was clear enough. Pat and the other host was like, heck naw. If you asked me to be your girlfriend in the beginning, it's just right for you to ACTUALLY TELL me that we broke up. Haha. Pat was like, is this how Pee-Nong play with each other, kissing and hugging? Pat was like, if that was Benz, he'd get it first and then she'll go see the girl, for sure. Pat don't play, as we all know. We've seen her rumble before. Haha. After the photo leaks, everyone knows that TT was a jerk for not cleanly breaking it off with YY and yes, he cheated. The hosts were like, what? He claims to have broke up with YY because he didn't have time YET he had time to go eat and basically be Looknam's ride? I've never seen TT this caring towards his costars. Lol

Cheating is already bad enough, but to lie, too when you basically got caught red handed? Oh, man. Thank you, NEXT.

TT's Mom should have kept out of this. She posted an Instagram post supporting her son saying he's not a bad person. If parents bud in, don't call the netizens for having no mercy if they go ham on him or her in response to the post. Just saying.
The parents should stay out of it knowing netizens doesn't have mercy. He made a mess he needs to clean it up if he can or care to. He lied probably gonna lie some more since he can't go back now. These celebrities sometimes think they live in a bubble where nothing they do or say is going to use against them. It's baffling because they are surrounded by cameras everyday yet when they do something shady they feel invisible. It's just fascinating.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
We don't know the full story. But this is like a Friends situation with Ross and Rachel with TT saying they were on a break. *My advice is kids, just don't be in a relationship (lol).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Netizen are on a roll this year! Lol TT sure arent all that smart to post picture with SK along with all of this drama :facepalm:.Netizen were all like "ah, they're each other's role.model":risas3:

Lol yes i saw the one with Pat too :pancarta:.