Anintitah

Babyt

sarNie Elites
alyssia said:
i understand that numfin try whole the lakorn to meet pong in new lifetime... but why is she evil? i don't understand her real motivation..could someone tell me why? why must she kill people n doing all these bad things?
[post="133589"][/post]​
she has to kill those guys so she can take their blood and soak herself in it in order for her to stay young. And she is going to kill any girl that she think is trying to take Pong away from her..ie his friend's sister who she saw holding pong's arm in ep 5....

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
yup..she's going to kill that girl who is holding pong's arm...

hope she won't kill pong's wife coz it's also "her daughter" even if it's not her real daughter...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
alyssia said:
yup..she's going to kill that girl who is holding pong's arm...

hope she won't kill pong's wife coz it's also "her daughter" even if it's not her real daughter...
[post="133606"][/post]​
she probably will try to kill Dang, as you can see Numfon hates Dang, she doesn't love her.....

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
yup u're right..she doesn't like her at all...n i guess she'll hates her more when she'll learn that dang is pong's love interest...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
wow!! dis lakorn sounds soo good!! so far im watching episode 1!!! still downloading the rest!! but too bad the pra ek and naung ek wont get wit eachother!! i loove namfoun! and PONG!! he's soo hoot!!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling

dang is pretty n cute..i have never seen her before..is she a new actress?

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
yep she's a new actress!

why does numfon have to be evil?! she's getting more and more evil and don't care about anyone.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know when this lakorn will end..? Well i'm liking this lakorn...I'm not a fan of Namfon..So to me I think they should've picked someone else...I think if Benz was in CH5 she would fit that part 555....Remind me of Nang Barb...She can play an evil character..Well i'm not a fan of her either but she can pull off the evil character...By the way is this a remake...?

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
พ.5 - พฤ.6 ก.ค 49

วันพุธที่ 5 กรกฎาคม 2549

จักรา (ป้อง ณวัฒน์) แอบนัดเจอ ดาเรศ (แพร ปภาวี) เพื่อคุยถึงเรื่องราวแปลกๆที่เกิดขึ้นในคุ้ม บังเอิญ อนิลทิตา (น้ำฝน กุลณัฐ) มาเห็นพอดี เลยโกรธจัดเข้าไปตบดาเรศไม่ยั้ง

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 กรกฎาคม 2549

อนิลทิตา จัดการลงโทษกระถิน (กิ๊ฟ วรรณภา) เฆี่ยนจนหลังลาย โทษฐานที่เป็นแม่สื่อแม่ชักให้ จักรา กับ ดาเรศ รู้จักกัน

ปรับปรุงเมื่อ 03 ก.ค. 2549 10:05:11
Copyright © 2005 Exact.co.th and Scenario.co.th .,
All Right Reserved.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I have a fear for snakes...I mean a terrible fear...so any movies that have snakes...I try not to watch it...so there is a yellow snake (serpent) in here...so I stop watching...I hate to see it jump on the screen when I least expect it.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I love this type of lakorn. Namfon is very beautiful in this lakorn. Even though she has a lot of makeup on, it is according to the story because she suppose to be very old but stilll look so young and beautiful. Can't wait to see the ending.

racer027

sarNie Egg
sweet_azn said:
wow!! dis lakorn sounds soo good!! so far im watching episode 1!!! still downloading the rest!! but too bad the pra ek and naung ek wont get wit eachother!! i loove namfoun! and PONG!! he's soo hoot!!
[post="133815"][/post]​
hey where do u download ur lakorns???