Bellefire Artwork

cecilia

Staff member
i was going to make a comment earlier regarding that snapshot of jake's ab but forgot ..

what i want to say was 'LET ME HELP YOU SMOOTH THAT' lol -- I'm off to donna camp to learn how to handle these scenes LOL *BLUSH*

nikki1786

LizQuen
i was going to make a comment earlier regarding that snapshot of jake's ab but forgot ..

what i want to say was 'LET ME HELP YOU SMOOTH THAT' lol -- I'm off to donna camp to learn how to handle these scenes LOL *BLUSH*
LOL ceci... i dont think you should learn anymore, because i know that you know how to handle it. hehehehe :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
Poster 2

it was about two lovers in the past who were both vampires. even though they were both vampires, they couldn't be together because they are from different clans.

two clans who live different ways of how they seek their hunger for blood. one were so-called noble vampires, though living a normal life in mortal world, they had their slaves who offers blood to them. they can't stand long in daylight, they usually prefer a night life. meanwhile, the other one are daywalking bloodsuckers. they also tempt and seeks sexual intercourse. tricky at times, they know how to live their life to the fullest.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Mwahaha Jake<3
Very nice poster!
it means 'as night approaches', that's what the title means. i was bored yesterday and just browsing on new photos i got of erich. it seems like i just notice that erich and jake both have scars near at their lips, jake has scar near at left upper lip part. meanwhile, erich has her scar near at the chin, left lower lip part. XD

then i thought of some vampire story concept while i was editing two posters of this.

*blush* i'm no expert .. still have to learn from the masters *bow*
ceci, i tell you... you dont need one, in fact... i even thought that you're one of those masters. lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you're too funny ceci! lol and I agree with nikki. you've already learned a lot! hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
you're too funny ceci! lol and I agree with nikki. you've already learned a lot! hahaha
OT:
don, watch "The Substitute Bride" next week... i think it will be more steamy scenes than what they had in last Friday's WILLING SCENE... XD shower scene next week. http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/pinoyarazzi/phr/shower06.jpg

nikki1786

LizQuen
poster 1
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2350/erjaficp1.jpg

poster 2
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/906/erjaficp2.jpg

whew... i was having a hard time to make the two be together in one banner. XD BURN and DODGE... and the hardest part which makes me lazy to do it... is CUTTING the picture.

it was about two lovers in the past who were both vampires. even though they were both vampires, they couldn't be together because they are from different clans.

two clans who live different ways of how they seek their hunger for blood. one were so-called noble vampires, though living a normal life in mortal world, they had their slaves who offers blood to them. they can't stand long in daylight, they usually prefer a night life. meanwhile, the other one are daywalking bloodsuckers. they also tempt and seeks sexual intercourse. tricky at times, they know how to live their life to the fullest.

---edit: this is the fic that i am going to start at the other forum.

cecilia

Staff member
OT:
don, watch "The Substitute Bride" next week... i think it will be more steamy scenes than what they had in last Friday's WILLING SCENE... XD shower scene next week. http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/pinoyarazzi/phr/shower06.jpg
woh! this picture has a THOUSAND MILLIION ideas insert in my head LOL *blush* this is what thai lakorn need
I LOVE SEEING PRANANG together in shower, Donna, include ATEAM IN SHOWER FICTION NOW!! (I DEMAND IT LOL)

the new work of jake is so HOT -- it looks real as well b/c everything looks proportional ^^ NICE JOB!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OT:
I won't miss it! lol
will that be on tomorrow's episode?
woh! this picture has a THOUSAND MILLIION ideas insert in my head LOL *blush* this is what thai lakorn need
I LOVE SEEING PRANANG together in shower, Donna, include ATEAM IN SHOWER FICTION NOW!! (I DEMAND IT LOL)

the new work of jake is so HOT -- it looks real as well b/c everything looks proportional ^^ NICE JOB!
hahaha
I've already had a shower scene with ATEAM, I think... hahaha I forgot! but I'm sure I've already written a story with ATEAM doing it on the lake lol I'll just add a steamy shower scene on the upcoming group fic... ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Jake makes me drools, especially when he's naked. Lmao. Lovely artworks as always :]
XD in the other forum... everybody does... but me... mmmm... maybe... as long as i get a bite of his abs... i'll be UBER satisfied. LMAO

LOL... i want to see a shower scene of ATEAM in the future... not just a fic but a real one in a lakorn. LOL i'll be so hype. XD
do you mean the banner with Erich? the white banner? XD it maybe look so plain but it took me an hour to finish it. T_T

I won't miss it! lol
will that be on tomorrow's episode?

hahaha
I've already had a shower scene with ATEAM, I think... hahaha I forgot! but I'm sure I've already written a story with ATEAM doing it on the lake lol I'll just add a steamy shower scene on the upcoming group fic... ;)
mmmm... i have feeling that it will air in TUESDAY. because Wilda just accepted Brent's proposal, so i guess... the scenes will be focusing on how they get ready for the wedding, but Candra... >.< i hate her.

so far the drama is good... because they had the important scenes as what the book had. im kinda lazy to go to the storage room and open the box that filled with different books, i do have the book "The Substitute Bride" but i can't hardly remember if how many WILLING SCENES they had.

i also wish they would dramatize the novel of Bernadeth Licarte because her novels got so many steamy scenes in each book.

mmmm.... put some shower scene and jacuzzi scene for Ateam... :p

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. sarn have JADE/LUCUS done so hard in MIDNIGHT LOVER --
will she gets pregnant at the end since they have so much willing in SUBSTITUTE BRIDE?
if not, then he must have not been healthy -- it took WEIR ONCE TO have Jakajan have IDA at 15.
it took him ONCE again to create little DANTHEP :p .. so yup, i'm disappointing in HARIT/SORIYA lol
I guess it only works when he's having an affair -- the passion must be HOTTER and wilder Lol
(i need a good sleep without thinking or imaging too much of these PICTURES scene LOl)

Donna, i think you might have it already --
there was the 30 minute rush at the office ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lmao ceci.. whooo you're killing me here lol.... ahahaha.. but im dissapointed as well.. i was like yay soriya is prego........ argh darn it! lol when i was watchin that scene argh!!!! lol.... i know ateam had a baby in NM but i wanted one badly in JLR T_T.. eeek..

nikki1786

LizQuen
^muahah. sarn have JADE/LUCUS done so hard in MIDNIGHT LOVER --
will she gets pregnant at the end since they have so much willing in SUBSTITUTE BRIDE?
if not, then he must have not been healthy -- it took WEIR ONCE TO have Jakajan have IDA at 15.
it took him ONCE again to create little DANTHEP :p .. so yup, i'm disappointing in HARIT/SORIYA lol
I guess it only works when he's having an affair -- the passion must be HOTTER and wilder Lol
(i need a good sleep without thinking or imaging too much of these PICTURES scene LOl)

Donna, i think you might have it already --
there was the 30 minute rush at the office ..
hahahaha usually PHR ends with symptoms like what they did BB series, book4 where Jake had the cameo and told his buddies that he doesnt want to go home because Georgina's pregnant and she's having symptoms. XD

My Cheating Heart ended with symptoms too. XD PHR novels mostly had epilogues showing that they their child at the ending... but in dramatize version... they only showed symptoms that it was already understood that she's pregnant. but so far they chose those novels that the usual ending are like that. i read some PHR novels that in the middle of the story the lead girl gets pregnant.

in Substitute Bride, ask donna... since she has clear memory than me. as i can remember... I THINK she got pregnant. when i watch the first episode the "The Substitute Bride", Wilda's eyeglasses reminded me so much of Midnight Secretary... LOL

speaking of JLR, i remember the scene how Harit suspected Soriya that she's pregnant... but it turns out that she's not preggyt after all... -___-"

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
I haven't read The Substitute Bride yet... -_- I'm still reading Kristine Series lol

I love the first scene of JLR! :wub: Harit running topless on the beach :rolleyes: