Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh, wow!! Thanks ja tinah... Yeah, they don't look so bad together... I don't like Dan's hair like that though. It's not fit for that type. Is Ploy Chitjun suppose to be n'ek here too?

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Not bad ... they look cute together. I was trying to picture Dan and Ae. Thanks for sharing.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I still wish nang aek was someone else ,that is younger or same age as Dan or at least looks younger even though older than him. Ae still look older than Dan. They don't make a cute match at all. She can play as his aunt. But the la korn looks interesting. And i love Dan so i've got to watch it. His acting is great as well as his singing too. I hope it will air soon.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish it was another pra aek..Dan looks too immature for this kinda lakorn..His lakorns should be something like those younger style lakorns..With Bua..Those type..I still wish it was Num..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh please.... he played in Koo Gum 2 and i thought he did a good job in it.... i think it's fine they have him as pra'eak cause i can't stand him in those lakorns with Bua... he's far too mature for her and plus some of the lakorn he makes ... he just needs to stop making it in channel 7.... i'm glad that this might be a channel 3 one :) and plus it's with AE too... she's so pretty and also she can so act :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dan look so cute in suits. Thanks for pictures.I agree he play his character well in Kool Gum 2 so he will definately play his character well in this la korn. He's a good actor no matter what role he play he will do it well. I still think Ae looks too old for him. Her acting is not all that great either.They should have get another actress. He match most with Bua. They make an adorable couple.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
triANGgo Posted Sep 4 2007, 11:09 AM
oh please.... he played in Koo Gum 2 and i thought he did a good job in it.... i think it's fine they have him as pra'eak cause i can't stand him in those lakorns with Bua... he's far too mature for her and plus some of the lakorn he makes ... he just needs to stop making it in channel 7.... i'm glad that this might be a channel 3 one :) and plus it's with AE too... she's so pretty and also she can so act :)
how could Dan stop making lakorn with ch7 when he hasn't pair up with any of the actresse from ch 7. Bua isn't even with ch 7 and she with RS...and dan only made one lakorn so far for ch7. If you look at his pass lakorn its mostly with ch 3.....anyway I really do hope to see Dan work for ch7 because they have more younger n'ke than ch 3 with Ch 3 he mostly pair up with older n'ke .....

Thanks for those caps. I'm happy to see dan in daram type role again. Haven't see him in those type in a while.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
he should get with pat next since his lakorns are mostly with ch3. ^_^
oooo! dan and pat would be so hot!...dan and yard and pinky too...and maybe pancake! oh the possibilities if they would let us...JAJA!!!! that would be such a cute couple...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
In ch.7 i want to see Dan co-star with Pinky or Jib Keetapat or Alexandra. Pancake look too old and tall for him. But mostly i really want to see him pair up with N'Bua again. They make the cutest couple. Love them from Peechai.