Cartoon married at 16?

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah she was really already married

I think she should say the true at the beginning she said that Dome know it too and dont care about it XD

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No Cartoon Intira the girl that played Nuan the nanny who was Tui's mistress in Mia Luang, She was also in Khing Kor Rah Kah Gor Raeng as Oil's fiance

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Damnn, Are you serious? But shes's talking to Dome now. Is she divorced then?? Wtheckk, Crazyy Girl!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well she was married in 2005 and his ex wife said that she was married for 3 years so that means they must have gotten their divorce recently probably in 08. Her having a kid I'm not sure about that lol but his ex wife has said that the weddings weren't arranged by the elders and that cartoon married her husband for money.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
What a nightmare! I'm more inclined to believe the mia luang ahhahahha. Imagine if this was all happening during the run of the show! The real life one sounds more trashy less classy.

Um married at 16 is nuts. Did you guys see the new photos on iGossipy? She looked like a baby. And the mia luang was like, paraphrasing, she made my son wipe the floors when he was in kindergarten and she made it difficult for me to see my kids, etc. It was one thing that she was married at 16, but now she's painted as a homewrecking teen and abusive step-mom. I'm not really sure if she had that much of a career to begin with but all of this, being that it's the Thai entertainment industry, will be a little difficult for her to sustain one. And for the industry people, she is expendable it's not like she was a spokesperson for anything or a leading nang ek... it's not like say Pookie when she got knocked up. She's no fallen star, on the verge but barely. Cartoon says Dome has known about it all along so maybe he won't run from a relationship with her... but I want him to. A little mean to say that he could do better, because he can and they haven't been together long and we don't know if they are official OFFICIAL. From a reputation standpoint, what it's all about in the industry, I don't see Cartoon ever being able to redeem herself. I personally feel for Cartoon from the perspective that whatever she was trying to achieve as an actress is essentially ruined. The past it is, but most people can't get over that, especially when you're in the lime light and especially when you're dating one of the most eligible bachelor in Thailand.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dang...married at 16? Everyone knows she's not a virgin...LOL!!! Forgive me, but that was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news. It's just that the Thai industry is so conservative.

And what is Rome thinking? He's is so freaking HOTT!!

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone who if there's a news clip on this.. i remember watching one about it about 2 weeks ago but she denied it at first so i want to see it when she admits to being married..

i actually like her and i think she looks cute with dome..

---- I found a clip of the newsreporter asking her about the marriage and she says its not true and dome says he never heard about it..

credit to daradaily

http://www.daradaily.com/clip/dumv/ifz40YZXqD8D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm sorry, but that's what she gets for being an ignorant b.i. lol; 1. The ex-husband's brother has came out to confirm the main wife's story. I think it's lame of her to at first try to deny it and then after the photo's come out she comes out to admit it. I also think it's harsh that she lied about the amount of time they were married. Dude come on how does 3 years translate into a short period of time. I doubt she will go any where further after this .... esp not with channel 7 who is really strict when it comes to image. Normally real proof is what the elders look for but in cartoon's situation there is more than real proof. It's solid proof.

And yet,
maybe this is why she was such a good nanny mistress for Aniroot in Mia Luang because she had real life experience

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah I think Cartoon said in one of her interviews that they didn't sign a marriage license. Hmm but it can also be another lie.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It probably is a lie because if it wasn't then cartoon wouldn't have been able to take off with some of the properties and stuff and only leave him with the car... because if they weren't legally married she would've had no rights to his belongings and that excuse "it was under her mom's name" i doubt it no idiot would buy a house under someone else's name unless it's family ... and in nueng's case i doubt he loved her to the point where he would keep the name of the house under her name

Bong Pich u can get married under the legal age if your parents consent