Cartoon married at 16?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh under parents' consent i forgot bout dat. dis is so crazy lol i usually don't pay attention to celeb gossip but dis is too big to ignore lol like da film and new thing LOL

Dang...married at 16? Everyone knows she's not a virgin...LOL!!! Forgive me, but that was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news. It's just that the Thai industry is so conservative.

And what is Rome thinking? He's is so freaking HOTT!!
wait, what? how does Rome fit into all this?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't have a problem with the being married young part because there are plenty of people who marry at that age and have a successful marriage ex; our parents/grandparents generation but now a days marriage at that age is so blah. I myself married at 19 the thing I have a problem with is the fact that she made up all this crap not to mention what she put the first wife through
At the same time we don't know who is lying or not betwen the two

snowjoy

sarNie Egg
I don't know who Cartoon is. I only know her name from the Golf-Ploy-Dome-Cartoon love reports.
Can someone give me her profile. I can't find it on wiki sarnworld.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yep so that's what disturbs me the fact that she took someone's husband while they were still together and have a house full of children. So therefore I think she's a "S" either way LOL

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I think she need to stop lieing and tell the whole truth and nothing, but the truth...having a lame excus wont get u out of it...this make it even worse...and to let her know there is no secret in this world...so its better to tell the truth rather than letting them find out the truth themselves...its good to hear it out from your own mouth..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, all this time i thought it was the boran lakorn cartoon. i think i posted that in another thread. lol

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
Men who are married or divorce hook up with waaay younger girls all the time. And the younger girls do it because of pressure from parents or to "find a better life", you already know what I mean by that. It is sad on all levels, but it happens all the time and every where. I don't want to judge I'm not in their shoes, whateva. BTW IMHO she is a terrible actress. I saw her in Oil and Kwan lakorn...next! LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well she is considered a mistress because she came into their lives while the husband was still with the main wife...

also it's hard to not judge lol because she's been revealed as a husband snatching gold digger. She is sitting there lying to the press that the elders arranged it when it's not true at all lol; she wanted that herself

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
yea, what sup with the Film and New thing. I never figured it out what the whole story was about

well, this one "Pimp Daddy Dude"..(forgot his name) claimed that he had relationship with these two and give them anything they want..but when they start having fame and all, they ditched him..., he got angry and wanted to exposed their relationship...something like that..I don't really remember becuz it happened like years ago...

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
Lol well she is considered a mistress because she came into their lives while the husband was still with the main wife...

also it's hard to not judge lol because she's been revealed as a husband snatching gold digger. She is sitting there lying to the press that the elders arranged it when it's not true at all lol; she wanted that herself
Just because I didn't say it doesn't mean I didn't think it LOLLMAO. You took the words right out of my thoughts...and if that had been me, I would have whoop her azz on g.p. (general principle) and took my ol man to the cleaners! I would probably go a little crazy on him too because part of it is the mens fault.

Anyways, at least she doesn't have to worry about her acting career. She never really had one in the first place. hehe *snickers*