[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i think nobody post this pic yet right...

cr:annethong IG

just read the summary from the 1st page.
this is Peter's role..

"Mr. Lipta.  A playful, handsome boss, who likes to tease her.  Unknown to her, the handsome boss has a secret love toward her.  Her secret love starts to get messy."

ooohhhh i lovvveee a playful pra ek..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe double posts got deleted and consecutive posts got combined?? Hehe. Whatever, we'll catch up to one hundred again.

Omg, I would love to see playful Peter. It won't be like his previous roles at all.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Maybe double posts got deleted and consecutive posts got combined?? Hehe. Whatever, we'll catch up to one hundred again.

Omg, I would love to see playful Peter. It won't be like his previous roles at all.
actualy no it's not because the double post it's because their was a member "Adora" just gone or her count was deleted from AF so all her comment  in every thread deleted also :tearybye:  for that the pages will reduce number 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
actualy no it's not because the double post it's because their was a member "Adora" just gone or her count was deleted from AF so all her comment  in every thread deleted also :tearybye:  for that the pages will reduce number 
Awe really?? Adora?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Is one even able to delete their own account? I was looking for a deactivation feature in case I want to take a break from here and there isn't any. 

CR: KimmyyKimberleyClub IG/ Thongentertainment/ as tagged

fun

Expired Sarnie
The only person who can delete account is Darv. I have deleted many threads in the Korean amd Chinese section. A momth ago, I cleaned the Thai section. I deleted over 50 threads and did a lot of thread merging for similar topics. Before I got lazy amd tired, I only merge comments if theres t2 or more post and I look at the time stamp. I only merge comments if they are less than 2 min apart.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
The only person who can delete account is Darv. I have deleted many threads in the Korean amd Chinese section. A momth ago, I cleaned the Thai section. I deleted over 50 threads and did a lot of thread merging for similar topics. Before I got lazy amd tired, I only merge comments if theres t2 or more post and I look at the time stamp. I only merge comments if they are less than 2 min apart.
So then...some one must've cleaned up this thread? Hehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
I hope they get the chance to pair up in the future.

janajelly1 said:
Peter and Kim would make an amazing couple!  :woot:
yes totally agree with you ladies they just has a few pic together but they still can make us think they make a really good pair but i think they have really litttttttttllllllllle chance to hhhhhh anyway back to MK this pic from today's filming 

this lady become everyday prettier and prettier i just love her beauty  :wink:  :heart:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Account? Deleted? That just sad! Very much indeed sad!

Kim is always gorgeous the eyed of me :p! What a lovely girl! Peter and Kim should get a lokorn of their own some day :) :).

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
*screams* MK are so cute together! Can't wait to see bts video. I just realize that they haven't done the opening ceremony for this lakorn yet! When will they do it? Or did it already happened?

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@aylove
That's soo true! They haven't! Idk why but yah leum chan didn't have an opening ceremony either! :( Lol the only reason I usually wanna see an opening ceremony is because I wanna see beautiful pics of the n'ek & pr'eak
I think they are filming today saw anne post on ig