[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Agree with all your thoughts lol. 

Lol poor Phet, it's ok if he's short as long as the girls he pairs up with don't tower him lol. 
Same here, I don't mind if
they're short. .but it just looks funny when other guys tower them. Hehe. Let's see if he'll win me with his acting.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Still need to finish up Episode 2! But I'm liking it, it's just I don't understand a lot of the controversies so I'm basically clueless the whole time.
But I'm enjoying the interaction between the couples here, just wish there was more. Hopeful for the upcoming episodes.
Glad to see scenes between Toey & Wawwa. Can't wait for their relationship to flourish :)

As for Phet & Prang, that cold shoulder danggg. He's so pitiful though.
And I don't think he's that short, haha. PJ's so evil but I'm liking him lots.

And of course, Art's always saving Noon's days :)

nancyya

sarNie Egg
clee95 said:
Does anyone know if the cast of Bang rajan will be appearing on 3zaap?
Probably next Saturday since this week it's Mark, Hunz, Kangsom, Kang, and Boy. Hopefully it's next week .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just finished episode two. I'm not really understanding their political disputes. Do you guys get it? Haha. Please do share of you understand it.

So far, only the guys are impressive in terms of their acting. With an exception to Miss Siraphan. Hehe. The other three main gals acting is...somewhat bothersome. Maybe it's just me. Anyways, can't wait to see how their relationships develop.

I'm already so sad in ep2. That one part when the dude got killed in front of Noon in the river and sad music started playing...I was tearing up.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, I so pity Fang in eps. 4. Look like she has decide to love Tep as her own blood instead of as a boyfriend when she saw how Fueng and Tep loved each other.
But gal, why do Fueng have to come and see them hugging and misundestand them. Geez
I hope Fueng keep hers word when she said nothing can come between them as Fang already show that she will see Tep as a brother and decide not to love him.

And seem like in eps. 5 they will be captured by Sang's gang, that mean the R- scene of Prahet is coming soon which also mean it's too like for Tep to help Fueng and Fueng will have to pair up with Khap. :cry: :cry: It would be so sad to see when they will reunite again and Tep has to distance hiself from Fueng as she is gonna be Khap's wifey.  

Got (I don't know if he spell his name like that), the one with the mustach, I love him. :woot2: :woot: He is so damn handsome. :drools: 
Loving the twins as well and can't wait for tomorrow when many charaters will appear including my handsome and cute PURI. :drools: :drools:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ouuiiiiii......my heart is hurting T_T I am having mixed emotions right now because I feel like we didn't even get enough love scenes between Thap/Feung T_T It'll be even more sadder if Feung actually returns back as Khap's wife after misunderstanding Thap/Fang. This gives Fang a chance with Thap. Blehhh Someone slap Sang! He's putting thoughts into Khap's head to take his chance and make Thap's lover his wife. Arseeeeee ! Omgggg......I wanna cry. As much as I like PRAHET, Thap/Feung kinda stole me heart......T_T

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
Ouuiiiiii......my heart is hurting T_T I am having mixed emotions right now because I feel like we didn't even get enough love scenes between Thap/Feung T_T It'll be even more sadder if Feung actually returns back as Khap's wife after misunderstanding Thap/Fang. This gives Fang a chance with Thap. Blehhh Someone slap Sang! He's putting thoughts into Khap's head to take his chance and make Thap's lover his wife. Arseeeeee ! Omgggg......I wanna cry. As much as I like PRAHET, Thap/Feung kinda stole me heart......T_T

I agree! I just feel like Thap and Feung are good enough together. I'll be so torn to see them separated!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

I agree! I just feel like Thap and Feung are good enough together. I'll be so torn to see them separated!!
Same here ! Prang and Toey are getting great feedbacks on Pantip. I like that they both have chemistry too :) as for Khap, Gahhh he's making me think of him as a creep ! He likes Feung so he's going to wife her so she can be his!!! Men like that are creeps to me haha aka some of the praeks in lakorns lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow...that's the singer?? Hmmm...completely different from my imagination. Haha. What's his name?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman,
I also pictured someone who looked totally different. Maybe a more older looking male? ️Hehe btw. the singer's name is Peter Pol.

You could say Thap/Feung is my first love in Bang Rajan and Khap/Feung will come after. Eventually just like Feung, I'll fall in love with K/F. sighs. It was coo to know that Fang will learn to love Thap as a brother and that she was actually kind of acknowledging that she will never have a chance with him. Sadly under unfortunate events, Feung and Juan will get captured/taken away by Sang/Khap therefore Feung and Thap can never be the same. That explains the wedding scene where Thap gave Feung those hurtful teary eyes like please tell me that this is just a dream? I wonder if Thap will ever get the chance to explain to Feung that it was a misunderstanding between all three of them. Huhuhu Thap really loves Feung so I also wonder how he'll start falling in love with Fang. Sighs. Feung really wanted to know who Fang secretly likes and when she finds out, it truly broke her heart. T_______T Plus Sabai's older brother does not like Art at allll ommmggg!!

Yay we're going to see a softer side of Sang

C: broadcast television fb

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
@ip.smilez The guy isn't Sabai real bother, he is actually the man both his and Sabai's parent engaged them when they were only childs. The man love and want Sabai as his wife and when he find out Jai love Sabai, he dislike him and see him as enemy of love.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
This conversation is making me sad. ;-; I wanna see my Prahet together but seeing Toey & Feung apart is gonna be real sad! And the fact that it's a sad ending. I don't even know how to feel anymore. ;C

OH! Ofc can't wait to see the softer side of Sang! Gosh, he such a looker.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cheeraka said:
@ip.smilez The guy isn't Sabai real bother, he is actually the man both his and Sabai's parent engaged them when they were only childs. The man love and want Sabai as his wife and when he find out Jai love Sabai, he dislike him and see him as enemy of love.
Okiesss thanks for the clarification because I only skim watch Art/Noon scenes. That makes much more sense now why he is so possessive of her.

Ahhhh it's first day of spring semester for me and I don't get off work until later to watch ep5. the Ig pics are killiiingg me !