[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Still have to wait until my sister is available to watch the episodes with her but agree with you, Smilez ^ the updates are killing me.
Ah, too much feels. I want the couples to be together but I already know it'll be a sad ending.
Usually if I know what the ending is, I don't watch it but this is an exception. Too much beautiful people & PRAHET.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Pretty much balled my eyes out.........I feel so bad for Juan. Now she is Sang's wife and can't escape from that title esp since he's so wicked and obnoxious!! Sang makes it known that Juan is now his wife !!! But by the looks of the mvs, Juan will soon learn how to fall in love with that jerk. The picture of Sang and Juan was so deceiving >< Now someone really needs to slap Sang for me. And now I am warming up to Khap. He loves Feung so much he's willing to let her go return to be with Thap. Khap knows exactly how Feung feels towards him and would rather not be reminded that she doesn't love him. I do find it sweet that he acts like she is his wife just so he can protect her haha Ahhh when he does actually take advantage of Feung, I believe his feelings and longing for her to love him took over. Freaking Sang keeps putting thoughts into Khap's head too Ohhh man.... Feung is a lucky gal though because she has two men who truly loves her. Sighs.....I can see where Khap is coming from too.....Btw. Phet looks so fine hahaja soooo glad we're getting to see more of him ^^ those dimples ><"

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I jumped into this lakorn this week and I am glad I did. Phet is a gorgeous handsome man. Plus, he's a fine gentleman. Even if or when he loses his control and gives into his hearts desire for Feung, I will still think that he's a gentleman. Doesn't make force love okay by all means, but this is lakorn world and Feung already somewhat "cares" for Khap. Her exterior is slowly melting and her feelings are wavering ever since seeing Thup & Fang together. Who wouldn't fall for Khap in that situation though? He gives her his protection with the title of his wife. He was so happy to have found new clothes and utensils for her and he was even willing to help her escape to Thup if Thup ever comes to the rescue. 

Poor Juan... I think Sang was being overtly possessive in front of everyone only because he wants respect. He wants everyone to fear him as their Chief leader. But, it's kinda obvious he really cares about Juan by the way he became gentle all of sudden when Juan got hurt. He took advantage of her, which isn't right, but in his mind he did it because it would give her a better life. Being with him would secure her future if anything ever happens to him in battle. In the long run, Juan's heart will slowly forgive him.

Thup was pretty useless in today's episode. I haven't seen much of Toey's parts but he seems to have gotten a good grasp on his character. He's a believable p'ek. I just hope he doesn't get overshadowed by Phet because Phet's pretty good in here.

I can't imagine how Thup and Fang will reunite or start a love affair, but I am looking forward to it. Since I jumped in without seening Thup and Feung together, I don't have feelings invested in them. Therefore I can totally ship Thup/Fang & Feung/Khap.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
I jumped into this lakorn this week and I am glad I did. Phet is a gorgeous handsome man. Plus, he's a fine gentleman. Even if or when he loses his control and gives into his hearts desire for Feung, I will still think that he's a gentleman. Doesn't make force love okay by all means, but this is lakorn world and Feung already somewhat "cares" for Khap. Her exterior is slowly melting and her feelings are wavering ever since seeing Thup & Fang together. Who wouldn't fall for Khap in that situation though? He gives her his protection with the title of his wife. He was so happy to have found new clothes and utensils for her and he was even willing to help her escape to Thup if Thup ever comes to the rescue. 

Poor Juan... I think Sang was being overtly possessive in front of everyone only because he wants respect. He wants everyone to fear him as their Chief leader. But, it's kinda obvious he really cares about Juan by the way he became gentle all of sudden when Juan got hurt. He took advantage of her, which isn't right, but in his mind he did it because it would give her a better life. Being with him would secure her future if anything ever happens to him in battle. In the long run, Juan's heart will slowly forgive him.

Thup was pretty useless in today's episode. I haven't seen much of Toey's parts but he seems to have gotten a good grasp on his character. He's a believable p'ek. I just hope he doesn't get overshadowed by Phet because Phet's pretty good in here.

I can't imagine how Thup and Fang will reunite or start a love affair, but I am looking forward to it. Since I jumped in without seening Thup and Feung together, I don't have feelings invested in them. Therefore I can totally ship Thup/Fang & Feung/Khap.
Beautifully written !!!!!!!! T_______T can I like your comment more than once 555 You have to watch Thup/Feung scenes !! You just have to </3

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:
Beautifully written !!!!!!!! T_______T can I like your comment more than once 555 You have to watch Thup/Feung scenes !! You just have to </3

:heart: kobkunka! I may try to watch the beginning. I really like Feung's character surprisingly. I hope to see more progression with her character. & gosh Prang is gorgeous in here!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

:heart: kobkunka! I may try to watch the beginning. I really like Feung's character surprisingly. I hope to see more progression with her character. & gosh Prang is gorgeous in here!!

Honestly, I didn't think I was going to fall in love with Thap/Feung because I was all in for Khap/Feung. However, my attention shifted away from Prahet once I saw how in love Thap/Feung was with each other. Even though their love story is a tragedy, they both gained someone else who loves them just as much or even greater. I agree with you that Prang is very gorgeous in here!! Even Sorrayuth thought so hehe Btw. Feung and Khap already seem like a married couple :p 

I am re-watching scenes from Ep5 T_____T So so gooood ! Do you gals notice Khap's tone of voice when he talks to Feung? There's a bit of everything in it; sincerity, hurt, respect, kindness...etc. What I like about Khap is that he respects Feung >.<" I want myself a Thap and Khap haha I know it's too early to judge but I think I am going to have to list them under the best pra'ek in drama thread. 

Toey has a very cute frame so when he is riding the horse, I would giggle because the horse is thee perfect size for him lol I have a question.

Did the scene of Feung and Thap riding the water buffalo air already? If not, then I wonder when that scene will show because the story-line is coming along where Khap takes advantages of Feung. (I skimmed watched Ep4 so idk if I missed it or not.) How did Feung get some time to be alone with Thap when she got taken advantage of? .....Or the preview that was shown of Khap grabbing onto Feung might of been a fail attempt? Later on, Thap will find them? Spend the last moments with Feung before Khap really wifes her ?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
So...when does Khap take advantage of Feung?? Haha.

hahaha you're right !!! hahahah I think it'll be third times the charm >.<" So far he took her to his hut, second time is in the preview and the third time was shown in the mv. My cousin text me saying that Juan passed out and assumed that Sang raped her and I told her that he mostly like did because usually if the camera angles upward, it means you know what hahaha Watch tooo many lakorns hahaha

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:

Honestly, I didn't think I was going to fall in love with Thap/Feung because I was all in for Khap/Feung. However, my attention shifted away from Prahet once I saw how in love Thap/Feung was with each other. Even though their love story is a tragedy, they both gained someone else who loves them just as much or even greater. I agree with you that Prang is very gorgeous in here!! Even Sorrayuth thought so hehe Btw. Feung and Khap already seem like a married couple :p

I am re-watching scenes from Ep5 T_____T So so gooood ! Do you gals notice Khap's tone of voice when he talks to Feung? There's a bit of everything in it; sincerity, hurt, respect, kindness...etc. What I like about Khap is that he respects Feung >.<" I want myself a Thap and Khap haha I know it's too early to judge but I think I am going to have to list them under the best pra'ek in drama thread. 

Toey has a very cute frame so when he is riding the horse, I would giggle because the horse is thee perfect size for him lol I have a question.

Did the scene of Feung and Thap riding the water buffalo air already? If not, then I wonder when that scene will show because the story-line is coming along where Khap takes advantages of Feung. (I skimmed watched Ep4 so idk if I missed it or not.) How did Feung get some time to be alone with Thap when she got taken advantage of? .....Or the preview that was shown of Khap grabbing onto Feung might of been a fail attempt? Later on, Thap will find them? Spend the last moments with Feung before Khap really wifes her ?

Yes, Khap's tone when he talks to Feung.... it's so gentle and sweet. He's so afraid of scaring her. i would totally willingly give myself to Khap if I was in Feung's situation... 5555! Well, I mean not so soon since I would technically still have a "bf/lover" but if I was captured and protected by someone like Khap, it'll be hard not to fall in love. I know Feung and Thup are supposed to be together and all that but really though, in that era, a woman can only rely on a man who protects her. And at this moment, Khap is that man, not Thup. Plus, Feung may already feel adrift from Thup because she knows Fang loves Thup. I bet Feung would never go back to Thup now... not the same way at least. I can tell Feung will sacrifice her love for Thup and make way for her sister.

LOL @ the camera angling upwards when Sang gets his love on! 5555! Poor Juan though....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:

hahaha you're right !!! hahahah I think it'll be third times the charm >.<" So far he took her to his hut, second time is in the preview and the third time was shown in the mv. My cousin text me saying that Juan passed out and assumed that Sang raped her and I told her that he mostly like did because usually if the camera angles upward, it means you know what hahaha Watch tooo many lakorns hahaha

...and which episode, what time...exactly. So I can watch and know when to anticipate it. HEHE.  :pervie: Know what I'm thinking? haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

Yes, Khap's tone when he talks to Feung.... it's so gentle and sweet. He's so afraid of scaring her. i would totally willingly give myself to Khap if I was in Feung's situation... 5555! Well, I mean not so soon since I would technically still have a "bf/lover" but if I was captured and protected by someone like Khap, it'll be hard not to fall in love. I know Feung and Thup are supposed to be together and all that but really though, in that era, a woman can only rely on a man who protects her. And at this moment, Khap is that man, not Thup. Plus, Feung may already feel adrift from Thup because she knows Fang loves Thup. I bet Feung would never go back to Thup now... not the same way at least. I can tell Feung will sacrifice her love for Thup and make way for her sister.

LOL @ the camera angling upwards when Sang gets his love on! 5555! Poor Juan though....

OMG you just made meeeee squealllll haha I'm serious hehee 

Sadly, I will eventually have to drop Thap/Feung too....because right now, I am starting to open up to Khap/Feung. Their love story doesn't start off sweet as Thap/Feung's but it'll have a larger impact on me because they both will have to go through real hardships in between the moments that Feung begins to fall in love with Khap. *dabs my eyes When that time comes for them to go to war, their love story has just started. K/F look like they will have more sad momemts rather than happy moments for us to watch T__________T I still can't get over the scene from the mv where Khap combs Feung's hair T___T

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG! You're so fast!!! HAHA. I'm soooo tempted to watch it right now. But I'm gonna try to catch up to it first!! Episode 3-5 here I come!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman,

Ouiiiiiiiiiiii ><'' hehhe I was still skim watching Prahet scenes from Ep5 so it was perfect timing that you asked to watch it haha [SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Take your time hahaha :p[/SIZE]

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'll re-watch the mv while you're taking a peek kekek !

And here goes the preview for the second time hahaha 21:37 ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E048u6n1oI 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I had butterflies with Khap and Feung, but Saang just looks too...scary. Haha. He just looks like a bad guy. 

x0unerthanlater

Awwww @Smilez, I rewatched those clips and now I've fallen for Khap again... I'm waiting for the scene where he gets hurt and Feung tends his wounds... there might be some sweet moments afterwards,  :crush:

I am also looking forward to Art & Noon scenes... always liked them both individually. Seems like they have amazing chemistry.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is probably just me, but for some reason I don't feel that Sang really took advantage of Juang =/ maybe wishful thinking?

Not always does the camera angling upwards suggests it though, I can't remember the lakorns off the top of my head, but I remember there has been some that does seem to suggest something happened, but an explanation happened comes later. I hope that is the case here =/