[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If some of the couples died, all of em should. I sound harsh but that would only be fair ><" Fang will be pregnant so maybe her and Thap will end up surviving that explosion? Sighs. Yups ep9 will be the wedding eeeeeeks. I won't be spoiling myself with ep8 and will be waiting until tonight to watch it. Yet another pitiful episode of Khap</3

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm so freaking excited for the wedding! LOL watch the cast pull out their moves:

http://youtu.be/FVUY0lgtQFc

c: thaitv hd

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Prahet overload <3 &&my program fails to render in HD ! Argh but enjoy.

My goodness, Phet is PERF
http://youtu.be/-nM00hoPOTU
I've seen this video before. HAHA. I was literally thinking the same. He can act, sing, and play the guitar! If only he lived in America. Lol. I'd make a move. 

jjinxx

Lmao at Sang in episode 8. 
He gets drunk and goes looking for Juang. She comes out and gives him a shove for being loud. He says he wants to spend the night with her but she says she's going to sleep with her mom. He accuses her of being mean and starts yelling and the moms come out and throw vegetables, but he ducks under the porch. Juang tells him to go away, but he pouts at her and grabs her ankle. She says "not tonight!" and he asks, "then which night?" LOL
and in the end he just smiles and says "I'll wait for that night." 555++
These two...

Sang and Khap are sometimes useless. They are hella lucky to have a friend like Thap who knocks some sense into them, telling them they need to show sincerity by going to ask the moms for permission to be with their daughters. 
My heart is crying for Thap and Feung in this episode! TT-TT

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jjinxx aww i want to be in Juang's place right now. Thanks for translating the teeny tiny conversation. SADLY I wont get to watch this til 4pm! Putting spoilers up is literally daring me to look in the spoiler box. Now how can i focus in class?!!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Lmao at Sang in episode 8. 
He gets drunk and goes looking for Juang. She comes out and gives him a shove for being loud. He says he wants to spend the night with her but she says she's going to sleep with her mom. He accuses her of being mean and starts yelling and the moms come out and throw vegetables, but he ducks under the porch. Juang tells him to go away, but he pouts at her and grabs her ankle. She says "not tonight!" and he asks, "then which night?" LOL
and in the end he just smiles and says "I'll wait for that night." 555++
These two...

Sang and Khap are sometimes useless. They are hella lucky to have a friend like Thap who knocks some sense into them, telling them they need to show sincerity by going to ask the moms for permission to be with their daughters. 
My heart is crying for Thap and Feung in this episode! TT-TT
 LOL, Sang and Juan scene is the best part of this episode for me. They are so adorable!! Can't wait to see the wedding.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL, Sang and Juan are just too cute! They make me laugh too much. :3 Such a funny couple. Love it! xD

Can't wait for episode 9! :) WEDDING, YAS! 

jjinxx

Yesss tomorrow will hopefully be the wedding and I'll get to see Sang showering Juang with more affection! XD Beau was describing her character as "a woman who has something about her that makes Sang, who doesn't yield to anyone, just seeing Juang makes him yield to her only."

I wonder if they'll get to have a real wedding night, hehehe...It's going to take a lot of seducing on his part if he wants his "Juang mia rak" to warm up to him.

[SIZE=13pt]Sang swept his eyes around the market, his eyes landing on a pretty young woman, whom he recognized as Feung. He looked over at Khap, intending to comment that Feung hadn’t grown to be too shabby. Khap was staring at the same woman, and it was evident to to Sang that his friend had never stopped harboring feelings for her. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]"There he is," Sang said, finally seeing Thap return. Their troop had made a stop by the market to replenish supplies and rest, before moving to their temporary lodgings. Much to Sang's surprise, Thap did not come straight to his friends. Instead, he ran to Feung and grabbed her hands.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]Khap's disappointment was written all over his face, as the two watched Thap's and Feung’s bodies slowly gravitate closer, just as those in love would do. Sang glanced back at Khap and shook his head. This mess of a secret love had been growing for too long now.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]Sang marched over to Thap, unabashedly making himself noticeable. "Have you visited home already, Thap?" he asked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]"Oh, Sang." Thap broke away from his beloved and grinned. "I got to see my mom at home. I'll visit again before we leave. Sang, you remember Feung, right? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]"P'Sang has become a captain now?" Feung asked. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]"That's right. Where's Khap?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]As Sang was about to turn and point him out, someone yelled, "P'Thap!" and knocked Sang to the side.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]"P'Thap, you meany! Why didn't I know that you were already back home?" The new little woman who appeared threw her arms around Thap's neck. Only when she had greeted her brother enough, she noticed Sang on the ground. “Aow. P’Sang? What are you doing down there, smiling like a crazy person?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]It felt like ages since he had seen her. Two years, he had spent away from town training with Khap and Thap. Sang wiped what had been that smile from his lips. Jumping to his feet, he stepped close to Juang. She might have grown an inch in the time he’d been away, but she was still small enough that he could toss her over his shoulders. He considered it for a second, just to rile her up a bit. It wasn’t like she was going to willingly throw her arms around him anyway. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]Sang eyed her narrowly. “Don’t you know how to properly greet people? A pint sized woman like you needs to watch what you’re doing.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]She placed her hands on her hips. “So what? Are you going to push me back? I dare you to, Sang.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]He missed seeing her face, her chin up, never backing down. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Alright, enough. Juang, do watch where you’re going,” Thap said. “Sang. Let’s go.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“That’s right, Juang,” Feung said, “What if you had hurt P’Sang or someone?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Hmph. Then someone would have deserved it.” Juang crossed her arms and turned away from Sang. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]Sang started to follow Thap, and looked over his shoulder once more at Juang. Whatever Juang was doing to stir up that familiar ache in his chest, he knew he deserved it.[/SIZE]

Wrote a short thing because Juang and Sang are too cute and I need to get my corny ideas of them out of my system 555

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jjinxx OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! mehhh if the directors dont give us a wedding night, you can give us one. YOu're imagination is superb. Had me fangirling like an idiot in public. hahaha. i love it. please do continue to share your wild imaginations.

Ntsuab-Ci

Does Prang seriously have NO upcoming lakorns? v_v I wanna see her on screen more. Hopefully after this.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@jjinxx: You're too cute with your short scene, ahhhh. Please keep writing scenes for us! Couldn't stop smiling during your scene, I can envision it perfectly :D

Thank you so much @Alice for the link!
These men are smoking hot, oh lawddddd, I don't even know now haha. But wow, those bodies and their impeccable looks are too much for me to handle, hahaha :D

I want to see Prang in more lakorns, too @Ntsuab-Ci. She is too pretty and her acting is pretty legit especially those crying scenes of hers. And she's so photogenic!
C'mon now, please people! Please see Phet and Prang's potential and give them leading roles already!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Does Prang seriously have NO upcoming lakorns? v_v I wanna see her on screen more. Hopefully after this.
She's actually working on something right now. I'm not sure what it is yet. Movie? Sitcom? And the guys name is Big I think c
Eeeks finally home and I can't wait to start on ep8. But dayummm the odds are always against me when I want to watch BR. forgot my keys to my room so I have to wait for my sister to come home !!!! I want to watch Br now on my laptop hehe

@jjinxx,girl keep it coming ! I was all into it haahah

Ntsuab-Ci

ip.smilez said:
She's actually working on something right now. I'm not sure what it is yet. Movie? Sitcom? And the guys name is Big I think c
Eeeks finally home and I can't wait to start on ep8. But dayummm the odds are always against me when I want to watch BR. forgot my keys to my room so I have to wait for my sister to come home !!!! I want to watch Br now on my laptop hehe

@jjinxx,girl keep it coming ! I was all into it haahah
Really? YAY! Can't wait to hear about it.

crannberry said:
LOL! Sang trying to hide under the house when the mothers came out. LOL! :rofl:
LOL, that was the favorite part! xD He's so cute. 

jjinxx

^^ lol I was surprised he could still think straight enough to duck under the house and hide. I thought he was going to get hit in the head!

Because I just canNOT wait for more Juang and Sang scenes, and their wedding:
[SIZE=13pt]“Juang!” Sang came to a stop next to Juang and dismounted. “Why are you carrying so much water?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]Juang adjusted the bamboo pole with a bucket at each end. “Do you think the river is going to run up to my door, p’Sang?” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Set it there. I’ll get one of my men to carry it for you.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“There’s no need. By the time your men get here, I will probably reach home already.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Juang.” Sang frowned, squaring himself in front of her. “I’m trying to help you here. Just leave the water for now. Ride my horse with me back to your house and I’ll tell my people to bring even more water.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“And I said I don’t need your help.” She scowled at him. “The longer you stand there ordering me around, the more my shoulders and feet hurt.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]She only made it two steps further before Sang lifted the buckets from her and carried them to the side of the road where there was a small rest shelter.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“P’Sang!” Juang yelled. Then she yelped when he came back and swept her up in his arms. “P’Sang! What are you doing? Let me go!”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Ow! Stop hitting me!”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Let me go!”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]Sang sat her down on the edge of the hut and knelt by her. Juang scooted away. Furious, she said, “What crazy thing are you thinking?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“You’re always calling me crazy. I might just pick you up and throw you in that ditch over there.” He reached for her ankle.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Hey! Let go!”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Sit still, will you?” Impatient as he was, Sang roughly held on to her ankle. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“What are you doing?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“You said your feet hurt, right?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]Juang held her breath, but realized that he was massaging her foot. His concentration surprised her. She never saw Sang providing care for other people like this. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Oi! Be gentle! Do you think I’m made of wood or something?” she said. Sang glanced up at her in exasperation, but his fingers kneaded the sole of her foot more softly. “Just what are you trying to do?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Your head must be made of wood if you don’t know what I’m trying to do.” Sang’s hands started massaging up her calf.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Stop!” Juang started kicking her feet.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Aow!” Sang glared at her. “What is it this time?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“You were trying to take advantage of me, p’Sang.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“What are you talking about, take advantage? I was massaging your leg!”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Don’t try to make excuses. I need to get home now and I’ve had enough of your tricks for one day. Just because I’m p’Thap’s sister doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want to me.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]As she started to get up, Sang caught her up again and sat down with her in his lap.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Ai Sang! Let go!”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“If I was trying to take advantage of you and did whatever I wanted, I would have done something like this.” Sang leaned in towards her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“P’Sang, don’t! If you try anything, I’ll kill you!” Juang pushed at him. He held on.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“You’re this little, what do you think you can do?” He laughed. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Stop kidding around with me, p’Sang. I’m not a child anymore,” Juang said. She stopped struggling long enough to notice Sang’s eyes traveling across her body.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“I know that you’re not a child,” he said. She felt unsettled by the intensity of his gaze. Instead of humor or sarcasm, this time, his eyes spoke of a gentle yearning, and she sensed that he was daring her to reciprocate. If he hadn’t provoked her so much in the past, she might have recognized that this was the same way he had looked at her for a long time.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]Juang pushed his arms away and stumbled to her feet. Brushing herself as if he had burned her, she avoided looking at Sang and hurried to her water buckets.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“Juang,” he called to her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]“P’Sang. Crazy.” She forced herself not to look back at him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt]Sang stood in the middle of the road, watching Juang walk away yet again.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=17.3333339691162px]It's so easy to write "song san" scenes for Sang lol[/SIZE]

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just watched EP7. The scene where the mother got shot made me cry my heart out.

So why did Khap decide to take advantage of Feung?? I kind of skipped Haha. He got injured and then confessed and then couldn't hold his feelings together anymore and just...did it?? Haha. I didn't like how that scene built up, but Phet did give me butterflies. Haha.

Yay, Thap has arrived!!! Haha. Idk why I got excited, but I did. Awe, so sad that Feung can no longer be his. It's so weird though how Thap was trapped in the burning house and no one cared for him. Haha. Feung was busy tending Khap while the sister just watched and cried...and then turned to focus on Saang when he arrived. So um is Thap just gonna burn in the house while you guys show affection towards your lovers?? Haha. I know they wanna show us how the three buds patched up, but I thought the scene was awkward. Haha.

I get so confused when they move from village to village. Haha.

Ack, my man Ae! Is he a bad guy???