[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Womp womp. Haha. That's how you know that Anne is no longer suitable for n'ek roles when she's older than everyone. If only Mew Lalita can be in here.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mew is in a lakorn with Exact. That role she got is an award-winning one too.

Man we're making enemies with our opinions. HAHAHA

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. That's why I said "if only." Lol. There's a ton of senior actresses we don't know the names of. Lol. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yes omg her last 3 lakorns ive pree much was no no no to the stylist! like make her look younger man!!! plzz i want her to look her hottest & at her prime!! rooting for ken no#1 their reunions long overdue!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Once again, Anne rumored in a lakorn and once again, the name is Lin. Anne must have a chata with that name. LOL.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The conversation in here is funny! lol

It's so hard to find a suitable mother-in-law who's 1. Older than Anne 2. Who will be as zaap as the daughter in law. OH! Naowalat popped into my head! Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I used to think Poh was sooooooooooooooooo cute! Now I'm scratching my head because I see so differently now. I was like 8 or 10 when I watched the younger him that's why. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pho is fine if he is paired up with old r actresses,.then his looks blend in. Now, when it's someone like Mew and Preem that's a different ball game. Because his age clearly is obvious.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So this is like a raeng lakorn. I soo wanna see Anne raeng again. I miss her feisty~ness!!

I just hope pra'ek is someone I like.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm scratching my head... why is this being remake when it's not that old yet? They're so running out of lakorns to remake. Idk... I want to see Ann is something else.