[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
haven't been to this thread for long time and i'm so far behind, I read that this lakorn will have 2 n'eks but casting Ploy as the bad one, doesn't it indirectly make her as the n'rai?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haven't been to this thread for long time and i'm so far behind, I read that this lakorn will have 2 n'eks but casting Ploy as the bad one, doesn't it indirectly make her as the n'rai?
she's still the n'ek but she's just play bad which u call Ploy a nang'ek rai use Mew Lalita when she play as Sai in Sai See Plerng that is what Ploy
she's portraying its a mixture of n'ek-rai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so ploy is a nangek rai---ishh . ? right? Oh well, glad to see that ploy have some work to do. :)
Ploy will have another Polyplus lakorn after this one she'll be nang'ek pairing with Om Akrapan its a comedy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow haven't seen yard in period style before and glad she's back to primetime n'ek she'll be a weak character n'ek and Ploy will be the stronger n'ek
I hope Yard next role is the Indian Fabric Series the 4th Series after Qi Pao which I think there is a few chances Yard maybe the n'ek since she's part Thai/Indian

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, fitting already! Yay! I can't wait to see more fitting's photo.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
we usually see Yard play a stronger roles or a tom boy role and comedy lets see how she will pull being weak and prim proper