[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes it was KKKJ that brought them their fames. Although the lakorn GRR didn't do too well, they were still strong as a koo kwan. I think after GRR sort of died down, but they were the original koo kwan with KA and Ateam at that time. I didn't like their other one together, well I did, but there was not a lot of romance going on. They shouldn't have done the past, present back and forth so much. I think those type of lakorns tend to do really bad especially for Rita. She was also in that type of lakorn with Tye. I pray that she will pick a modern one with Rome again, no ghost or fantasy stuff, but pure drama with a few slaps and lots of kisses.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i agree fun4fun. Rita does a lot of boran and past lakorn but most of them doesn't do well. Actually a lot of her lakorns flop even the one with andrew and num. I have a feeling this one will do well cause its broadcast and the cast are good

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tinah, I just pray so. I wanted Rteam to spark their fame but I am afraid this one won't do them any good. Probably might be their last lakorn together until a super long time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ugh, rome is suppose to be a cheater in here right. Could it get any worst lol it seem to be hard for these two to pair up. Maybe not a lot of fans request or the scheduling doesn't work out. Rome always have atleast 3 lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tinah, I just pray so. I wanted Rteam to spark their fame but I am afraid this one won't do them any good. Probably might be their last lakorn together until a super long time.
agree fun I'm also felt the same as u though it is produce by a good company like
Broadcast it doesn't really boost things up it depend on the story and the genre
i think this is Rteam last time moment we'll be seeing them if this turn out not good
but if good then their are better chance they'll reunite again. lately Rita only get
1 n'ek role she's supporting in pimmala and she probably the rai in the reunion of
Ken and Cherry Raeng Ruk its produce also by Broadcast but i just hope Rita she isn't
the rai get someone else to replace her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ugh, rome is suppose to be a cheater in here right. Could it get any worst lol it seem to be hard for these two to pair up. Maybe not a lot of fans request or the scheduling doesn't work out. Rome always have atleast 3 lakorn
i think mia taeng its one of Rome's hit lakorn for 2011 and next up might be the
action with Susie. but lately fans are complaining about Rteam their reunion in
thrill genre and the older Buang there is a twisted ending and don't think this new
Buang the ending will the same no changes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I have faith in broadcast. It might be good like dok som see thong sap posa

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah :highfive: Tinah lets just cross fingers it will be a miracle. Broadcast lately
may seem to play around confirming who's the pairing they're hard to clear up rumors
but i have faith of their creation.

tinah

sarNie Coma
new clip of noon from the fitting. she look scary there. they did a good job. kind of remind me of sap posa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcouXuTLKtQ&feature=player_embedded
credit to nirvana

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Caps of the older version, looks kind of creepy

http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2010/01/A8783798/A8783798.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jna4woQocW4

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from the old trailer it looks extremely creepy from beginning till end, i think this
new version of Buang will turn out a twisted ending like the old one as well.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Noon sure is going to steal the show here, lol. She seems so evil and feisty from the teaser already! Rita's wardrobe and hair makes her looks soo OLD! >.<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like this is another one and similar story like Mia Taeng only different is
Rita she'll be Rome's wife and Noon she's the mistress n'rai like Benz except Noon
she poisonous and she's a ghost too.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think it is good idea to write a petition requesting RTEAM for slap/kiss/revenge story. RTEAM have so much chemistry in their first lakorn KKKJ, so i hope they're still do if they're in a have a good script storyline for them in the future lakorn.