[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
HELLO fellow NoNi Fans!
I'm really glad I found this page. I decided to create an account just to join in the conversation and unleash my fan girl side. LOL. Cause seriously, it's hard to fan fellow fans who are also non Thai speakers and Thai speakers who are very genuine to translate for us.

Dear Sloth Family,

Here's part 3 & 4. Never thought we managed to pull this off. :sad6:sobbsssss..... A million thanks to my team members, @SPMxoxo97 & @matty !!
Hopefully with this project, NoNi will get more international supporters.
Enjoy!

Thank you @lilyjoonki @SPMxoxo97 @matty . You guys are blessing in disguise. I hope you can translate other Noni videos. SUSU NA! :cheer:

The first time I watched the video of the Cupid fan meeting I was smiling from ear to ear even though I didn't understand anything at all. But after watching it again with sub I can't stop smiling now. OMG!!!! I wonder how Nychaa managed to survive all the fin moments. Tono was full of surprises during the event. I think his band mates and P'Mae especially was also surprised. It's funny how they laughed at the side of the stage during the part when Tono said Nychaa has given all to him expect her heart. I guess they were also surprised since Tono isn't in his usual self that time. :love: Even Nychaa lost focus and couldn't answer properly.

It was really touching when he asked the fans during the instrumental part of the song Ab Ruk to support Nychaa's future work and he with Sloth family will continue to stay by his side. WAHHH! He didn't even inlcude himself like he could say "Support us" but instead he specifically and sincerely told them to support Nychaa. He's a real gentleman:clap:

Both of their moms are on the audience, I wonder how did they react with the fin moments, haha!

Among all the cupids couple they have the least skin ship but their chemistry stand out among the rest. They do not have to try and please the audience. Even without doing anything and just literally stand beside each other makes the fans really happy. And that is what a real CHEMISTRY means. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

I thought Tono was the leader of the band but its Foon the Dust.:confused12: Well I found Foon really kind. I think among the band he is the most approachable. :thumbup:

No NoNi event. I miss seeing them together. :sad6:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome @jenpnc000 !!

We are all deprived of NoNi interactions, so it's nice to have another fellow shipper to spazz with.

Anyway, have you guys watch this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYBCMYVl3ae/

One of the fans wrote:
"I want you to bring Nycha along next time"

And Tono answer:
"Let her be in her world. Her ting-tong world"

:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Tono is soooo gonna get Time Out punishment again the next time they meet.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
LOL @SPMxoxo97 !!
Let's give Tono a chance to play cool (even if we all know what's the real deal) hahahaha...

Anyway, to those who still new to the thread, you might want to scroll from the start. We have translated few ig videos of them and wrote it in this thread. Maybe it can feed your cravings for NoNi in the meantime.

vivicwy93

sarNie Egg
Tono was asked when NoNi will have work together. And I think he said, Nychaa still has to film her lakorn. (I think that's what he said, if anyone watched it please confirm this). And then he was asked how Dtua Naw is doing, and he said Dtua Naw is doing fine, Dtua Naw is right here.

Okay now here to the cute part (that might has nothing to do with Nychaa but everyone can interpret it however you want). He was first asked if he secretly likes someone, and he was like "who do I secret like? I'm not going to tell you." Then he was asked if he has a girlfriend which he answered, "I don't have a girlfriend."

Then..... come Sun's question. "The thing that everyone wants to know, P'No do you have someone you like?" Then P'Mae "do you have a special someone?" After that, everyone was pressuring him to answer and you can tell No was getting shy. He took forever lol just sitting there, getting all shy and red. P'Mae was like "you must have someone, why do you have to think so much? who do you secretly like? Why are you being shy? We are waiting for your answer." He then kept repeating the question instead of actually answering it. You can tell he was so shy and even turning red, he was so cute looking and acting like a school boy thinking about his secret crush, lol that was what came to mind when i watched him being all like that. After literally forever of not answering, he asked the band if he can skip the question and everyone finally let him off the hook lol.

When Sun was asked who Tono likes, Tono turned to Sun and told him to not say anything lol.

Tumb was asked if he thinks Nychaa is cute, and he said "yes she is" and theres a small fin moment because Tumb kept pointing at No after that question.

Tum's turn. He was asked "When do you think Tono will have a girlfriend?" and he responded "I think, for this person, it's not an easy thing. Because he has so much work, responsibilities, so he has no time for dating." lol then Tono read the question "P'Tum, Who does Tono secretly like?" (it's funny cause it's tono who are reading these questions so technically he brought upon himself). Tumb at the back kept repeating "don't know. don't know." trying to save Tono :risas3: but Tum was like "but I know!" lol then it got chaos and Tono kicked him out of the seat lol

you can tell every time the question "who does tono secretly like?" came up, everyone seems to know something and also dying to say a thing or two, but like "Bro Code 101" so no one threw each other under the bus...but clearly they know something's up lol

And the thing is, he could have simply said "no i don't like anyone right now" to get it over it...but he was contemplating and thinking SOOOOO much to the point that everyone was probably like 'boy now we know you like someone.'

I'm probably missing some stuffs...cause i didn't watch the entire thing.... it's like 1:30 long.... too lazy lol

also if anyone is interested in watching all of the live videos, even if you couldn't catch it live, just download the VOOV app. all of the lives are recorded so you can go back to watch them anytime you want :)
Thank you sooooo much!! I didnt know there was sooo many FINNNN moments since I only heard Nychaa's name once ore twice, thank you so much na <3

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Sophan for the summary!!:aaaaa:
I don't know when I have time to watch the full live video...
but I found the part where he took so long to answer the question.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYD1F4DAhYn/

Hahaha... that boy really don't know how to lie. It's okay Tono, we'll judge from your action. You don't need to say it out loud.

And Tumb seems like a good boy that afraid to offend the friend. Tum and Sun keep teasing Tono but he like nervously trying to cover and that's cute hahaha..

Btw, I saw there is one comment saying that the woman was Cheer. I don't know how she get there. It makes more sense if it's the other way around. Just my own opinion, hope I'm not offending Cheer's fans but I noticed Cheer kinda have this thing for Tono during 3zaap. :confused12:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I feel like this one is the most well rounded of the series and a lot more dramatic than comedic but everything worked well. I really liked the plot and Tono and Nychaa are surprisingly cute together despite the age gap. Luckily Tono looks young for his age. I'm surprised with how dark this lakorn got with Ton and Rin.
Shocking how they end up killing the n'rai.

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
Well he doesn't really have to answer the question if he can't because we all know who the girl is. I think the "girl "somehow feel or know that it's her. :love::love::love:

I love how supportive his band mates are to his "love story". They all love Nychaa. :cheer:

vivicwy93

sarNie Egg
Cheer? I have watched the 3zaap show as well but I can't feel anything between Tono and Cheer, even if it's the other way round...but I noticed that Nychaa seemed to be uncomfortable when Tono and Cheer were too close...

vivicwy93

sarNie Egg
Lol whaaaaaa Cheer? lol that's so random. They barely know each other too...?... is it because of the story Tono told about Cheer? I bet my two cents that Tono only told that story to get a reaction from Nychaa....because his whole point of the story was "Nychaa got mad at me. Cheer brought food for me, Nychaa never did!" So like it all goes back to Nychaa at the end.

Honestly I think everyone has a thing for Tono....lol if you watch that interview with the whole Cupid cast, everyone seems to be all heart eyes whenever the topics focused on Tono. I wouldn't be surprised if our Nychaa had (or still has) a secret crush on him at one point.

The boy also can't shut up about Nychaa. During the VOOV live where he was coloring the letters on his motorbikes wheels, he was like "there's someone else who does it even better than me. That's person is Nychaa. Nychaa does it well and she makes it beautiful too!" He just sounds so full of pride saying that almost like 'yeahhhh that's Nychaa. No one is better than Nychaa! Nychaa is great, THE BESTEST' lol. He also retold the story of when Nychaa colored the wheel for him, at that time they both were already done with filming and he just kind of told Nychaa about his wheel (he said something that I'm not quite sure of) and he didn't think Nychaa was actually going to color it for him but she did. He said Nychaa is very kind.
Thank you for updating us about Tono's Voov live!! This is really useful for us and hope that you will be translating the FINNN moments of his lives later na:)

matty

sarNie Egg
An IG picture was posted recently and it's of Tono at the motorcycle shop he goes to...if you zoom in on his motorcycle you can still see the bandaid Nicha put on his hand that he took off and put on the motorcycle...it was quite awhile ago...during filming of the Cupid series...I love that he still has it there. I remember him saying on 3Zaap show that it was special because he was moved by her kindness or something like that. But seriously would it really mean that much if you didn't find the person giving it to you special? ;)

matty

sarNie Egg
Wait he took it off and put it on his bike? lol I thought that it's a different one that Nychaa put it on his bike herself. Man so if he took that off and put it on his bike himself then that's a different story. That's him finding it so special that he can't even throw it away, he has to put on his bike so he can keep it for a long time. Like what the heck !!!!
If I remember correctly in the 3Zaap interview he said she put the bandaid on his hand when he got hurt, but while he was riding his hands were sweaty so it came off and so he placed it on his motorcycle and it's been there since. When I saw the current picture of the motorcycle and you can still see the bandaid...it made me happy. :aaaaa:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah.. I remember how the hosts of 3zaap were all like "she has Itim already na". The fact that he keep something like a mere band aid makes everyone get the idea. I mean who would keep a used band aid? Unless that really means a lot to him. And plus, he stick it on his motorcycle. The only thing that he really love.

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
I mean every since I followed him, i noticed that he likes most of the things he is tagged under especially if it's fanmade. He had like posts with him and Pat before too so this isn't the first time. He just doesn't do it as much as he likes posts about him and Nychaa....also right now I think the hype is about NoNi....if you go under his tag on IG or Nychaa IG, you'll see so much NoNi lol

He talked about Pat in an interview before, its something about him wanting to stay friend with Pat and that it's better that way. He said that he's thankful for the fact that Pat had always being so kind to him. He also said that he's not really ready to be in a relationship at the moment. Then she got married not too long after. Recently, for his GM magazine bts, I saw it on IG where the interviewer asked him about Pat. He said that he wants her to know that he will always be by her side and he will always support her.

I think with Pat, he definitely has good feeling for her.....but maybe those feelings just can't turn into something more. Because otherwise he would have made something happen since the start. Also the fact that Pat was dating someone else just mean that they both know that whatever could be happening between them will never going to happen.

Lol just how I see it, who knows how Tono feels anyways
I observe that he also likes photos of Nychaa even if he was not tag or mention in the post. :love::love::love:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I second that @SPMxoxo97 !
If Tono really interested in Pat, he would have at least ask her to wait because before Pat moves on, she actually already straightforwardly ask Tono if he want to make their relationship more than friend. But Tono said NO.

Anyway, hv u guys watch this?
I've said this before and I'll say this again. Tono deserves his own talk show. He's very entertaining when he speaks.:cheer:
Here's a teaser of show with him as guest. This will air on 26th.

Trans: (hope my trans is correct:p)
Mc: Kamathep Sorn Kol is a series with the highest rating.
T: I'm happy that when the rating ended, our rating is the highest.
I'm not saying that I beat others, but I just want to say I'm the highest (rating).:pancarta:

MC: As for the last part, you can do anything you want with this man on this stage. You can kiss both cheeks. (Then he kiss Tono as example how the fanclub would)

Last edited:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
https://instagram.com/p/BYLtSBOn-pZ/
https://instagram.com/p/BYLtrhVnUDi/
May I know what these 2 posts are talking about? Thanks!!
Most of us here can't read thai. But based on the google translate audio, the first post - Nicha confirm she still with Itim even though people are cheering for her to be real couple with Tono. She also said she and Tono are close as siblings. (first time one of them use the word siblings :pancarta:)

the second post - Nicha said she is happy to be choosen as the face of Dior.