[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^its not that I literally meant pope is not going to be praek at all. Its just right now it may not be his time cause he already missed his chance twice. I'm one of those who is cheering for him to be praek one day. Like someone has mentioned, I don't know why he couldn't have accept this one and suparburoot since most stars do accept more than 1 lakorn at the same time. Then again, maybe he's one of those who can only take 1 lakorn at a time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^its not that I literally meant pope is not going to be praek at all. Its just right now it may not be his time cause he already missed his chance twice. I'm one of those who is cheering for him to be praek one day. Like someone has mentioned, I don't know why he couldn't have accept this one and suparburoot since most stars do accept more than 1 lakorn at the same time. Then again, maybe he's one of those who can only take 1 lakorn at a time.
Tinah don't tell Pope his another one like Matt now she only accept 1 per year

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's true, it seem like pope is not ment to be praek. He hasn't even started suparburoot just yet so why can't he be in this one as well
yeah the 5 brothers series hasn't started yet why don't he gave out his green light to himself and accept this one i was so excited when i read a news
Pope his pairing with Cherry i like both of them not too excited on Aum since Cherry she's huge thin really tall lately Cherry been losing a few pound so it makes
her look even twice taller and her long legs

st111

sarNie Hatchling
yeah the 5 brothers series hasn't started yet why don't he gave out his green light to himself and accept this one i was so excited when i read a news
Pope his pairing with Cherry i like both of them not too excited on Aum since Cherry she's huge thin really tall lately Cherry been losing a few pound so it makes
her look even twice taller and her long legs
how tall is Aum?

Asy

sarNie Immature
how tall is Aum?
178cm. I haven't watch any one between Rai Rissaya and Dao Long Fah, but I don't like too see Cherry and Aum together. Cherry seems too huge for Aum though those two are very talented. ^.^

st111

sarNie Hatchling
178cm. I haven't watch any one between Rai Rissaya and Dao Long Fah, but I don't like too see Cherry and Aum together. Cherry seems too huge for Aum though those two are very talented. ^.^
i saw both of them,
Dai Long Fah, their pairing is ok
but "Rai Rissaya" Aum do looks too short when he stand aside of Benz & Cherry(they all wear high-heels...)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i saw both of them,
Dai Long Fah, their pairing is ok
but "Rai Rissaya" Aum do looks too short when he stand aside of Benz & Cherry(they all wear high-heels...)
Cherry she's 172cm so that is why lately i notice she's not wearing much high heels otherwise she would had been twice taller and since atm
she kind of looks thin and her long nice legs not sure if she's staying as 172 or pass it

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
This suck!!!!! I was looking forward for Pope to have his own lakorn!!! Whenever he gets or about
to have his own lakorn something stupid comes up. wtf. :( Well, at least the one replacing him is Aum
and not some other ones i don't like. Thanks Goodness.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want to see Cherry new co-star she haven't come across like Pope a new changes I still like P'Aum but Cherry she's too tall for him

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cherry is not too tall for Aum, they're perfectly fine together or else they would have looked weird in their other 2 lakorns.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry is not too tall for Aum, they're perfectly fine together or else they would have looked weird in their other 2 lakorns.
right now were not sure who will win this petition toss its Pope VS Aum the pra'ek isn't finalized yet but the n'ek is Cherry 100%