[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why can't they put her on the news for her acting. Haha. I think she has alot of potential and she's talented in crying. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
Have you guys been watching Daradaily & TVPool lately? Namtarn's been linked to celebrities like James Ji, Bomb Tanin, Son Yuke, Pai (Ch7), and Weir Sukollowat.

She had to clear all the rumors. Weir, Pai, and Son have been clearing it up too. Son says he adores Namtarn. He said he saw her onscreen and thought she was narak. Boy Pisanu also said he pluerms Namtarn. Weir says he knows she's a Channel 3 Celebrity but haven't seen in her person yet- only onscreen. He said there's nothing going on. Pai had been interviewed a couple of times. They say they hang out with same friends thats why they're pee'nong- nothing else. James Ji and Bomb have yet to be interviewed but I'm sure there's nothing going on Lol I just feel bad for her 'cause the only news she's linked to these days is being in a relationship with the celebrities I just mentioned. Poor girl..
oh yeah I've saw the news pop up i think Son Yuk is hitting on her bet Ken P is next I'm already shipping Kichy more than with anyone else Kichy is a match from heaven 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
@Phatman: I know right? Lol but who makes news that way.. These days celebrities make news with scandals etc. but its ok.. As long as we all still love Namtarn and know/'think' nothing's going on

@Alice: yeah I figured he likes her as soon as he started posting IG pics of him posing next to namtarn amd etc hehehehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well if the rumors are true, can't blame them for hitting on Namtarn, she's a cutie. Hehe.

I know this is sort of off topic, but I'd love to see Namtarn and Nadech pair up!!! They would be so hot! Hehe.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Aww poor namtarn,she'll go pass these gossips . I agree with phatman. If the rumors are true, can't really blame them. She's soo irresistible X) but Son hitting on her??not really liking that idea...anyways, I want namtarns next praek to be jamesji, nadech,or even mark .. Haha she'll be lovely with either one X) still shipping Kichy tho <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
@Phatman: I know right? Lol but who makes news that way.. These days celebrities make news with scandals etc. but its ok.. As long as we all still love Namtarn and know/'think' nothing's going on

@Alice: yeah I figured he likes her as soon as he started posting IG pics of him posing next to namtarn amd etc hehehehe
@scuttle posting pic with Namtarn are referring to Ken P or Son Yuk 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
Aww poor namtarn,she'll go pass these gossips . I agree with phatman. If the rumors are true, can't really blame them. She's soo irresistible X) but Son hitting on her??not really liking that idea...anyways, I want namtarns next praek to be jamesji, nadech,or even mark .. Haha she'll be lovely with either one X) still shipping Kichy tho <3
atm it is very hard to see Namtarn with other pra'ek since Kichy been stuck in my head 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I know this is sort of off topic, but I'd love to see Namtarn and Nadech pair up!!! They would be so hot! Hehe.
ME TOO!! Nadech and Namtarn would flame!! Haha I've been wanting this to happen so I'm hoping to see these two soon!! :D

cool :) said:
AGREED!! I would love to see Namtarn paired up with Nadech and Mark one day since she's coupled with Ken P ^^ Who knows? There could be a possibility! Hehe I remember a pantip forum where fans voted on who they wanted to see Namtarn pair up with. Mark came out as #1. Nadech wasn't on the poll but others like Bomb and Film (I think) and etc were on there

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
@scuttle posting pic with Namtarn are referring to Ken P or Son Yuk 
Son Yuke - he posted two IG pics of him posing beside Namtarn's poster and would post love emoticons as the caption. He finally took the third pic with Namtarn when he met her in person at the CH3 HuaHin Party^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jscuttlebuggist said:
Son Yuke - he posted two IG pics of him posing beside Namtarn's poster and would post love emoticons as the caption. He finally took the third pic with Namtarn when he met her in person at the CH3 HuaHin Party^^
Haha. He's a fanboy.

sarNie Adult
haha so i just went on instagram to see wut photo u were talking about . 

Omg why would he put those heart faces X)u can tell he thinking something for her... lol .  she simply replied with just a thanks. She must've felt so awkward since they dont really know each other like "that" 5555. this is cute tho cuz she actually replied back   :crush:  hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Namtarn she seem to get along with Ken P more than Son Yuk yep all she reply back is 'thx ka' 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. It's a natural thing for both Son and Namtarn to do. Nothing biggy. It doesn't mean Namtarn likes Lil' Ken more or Son has something for Namtarn. I do find it cute of course.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
Namtarn she seem to get along with Ken P more than Son Yuk yep all she reply back is 'thx ka' 
Not necessarily 'get along more' but I guess her response was short for Son's IG pics 'cause they didn't know one another yet and it was probably awkward for her Lol On a diff note, I must say though.. I like Ken P and Namtarn's offscreen chemistry a lot! They seemed to have hit it off pretty good when they first met in person on their fitting day and even followed one another on IG only a few hours after the fitting concluded. Lol I get the feeling that they like one another's company... Who was it that said thai netz are already shipping and calling them 'koo jin' / 'koo kwan'?? Sweeeeet!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Namtarn got a secret admirer....anyways this tread is moving quit well...it have not yet beside fitting and opening ceremony lol...wait until a bts come out! It will be a blast!!! :dance2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Namtarn got a secret admirer....anyways this tread is moving quit well...it have not yet beside fitting and opening ceremony lol...wait until a bts come out! It will be a blast!!! :dance2:
we'll soon get to see some bts 

sarNie Adult
yeshhh me tooo . I'm already all hyped up. Bring on the bts! im sooo ready  :party: lol my patience is at 0 right now  :nailbiter: