[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

hippo

sarNie Adult
i'm excited about this one, i like the sound of their characters and plus they looks super cute.

the scene where she thinks they are a gay couple will be funny. 

*fingers crossed we will get to see it by the end of the year.

but i doubt it, seeing as Ken has to give a lot of time to 'look tard'. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
i'm excited about this one, i like the sound of their characters and plus they looks super cute.

the scene where she thinks they are a gay couple will be funny. 

*fingers crossed we will get to see it by the end of the year.

but i doubt it, seeing as Ken has to give a lot of time to 'look tard'. 
i think the one airing at the end of 2013 is part1 Aum/Janie while this part2 is 2014 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
if part 2 is going to film as long as it did for part 1, then we prob wont see this part until mid '2014 :( grr, I don't like it when I discover something I like but is forced to wait patiently for a few more months which most definitely feels like a few more years..

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@jscuttlebuggist ,i know riiite:( i experience that all the time . Anyways,they have been so quiet :/ Barely any bts vids yet nor any pics together!!  I'M SO DEPRESSED lol

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Lol it's prob 'cause they have all the time right now to film since DKeawD (part 1) hasn't aired yet.. but I'm with you on feeling down 'cause there hasn't been any updates since the first filming..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
Lol it's prob 'cause they have all the time right now to film since DKeawD (part 1) hasn't aired yet.. but I'm with you on feeling down 'cause there hasn't been any updates since the first filming..
i think there isn't much updated cos Ken his filming LookTard his filming is moving at a good pace and Namtarn is shooting Ruen Rissaya 

hippo

sarNie Adult
oh yeah i forgot that this was a part 2. LOL.

i'm just so excited about this pairing. and have nothing to watch right now. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im starting to find Namtarn cute but still not digging Ken lol but Im sure this is another lakorn on my to watch list. Lol :D

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Haha yeah I'm neutral with ken p. but since Namtarn's his co-star and I adore her,I'm hyped for them :)!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
u guys don't like KenP i do too before but now i started to like him more and more cos he improve alot and now that his pairing with Namtarn or Pichy i am crazily inlove with 
Kichy  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Lol both teams are bickering teams then! Haha Kichy, we know, don't get along period! and also Phet & Toey's pairing- not too sure yet but it will most likely be a bickering pair as well hahaha or maybe it'll just be Toey's character that has a backtalking mouth like nang'ek LOL

Let's form a nickname for Phet and Toey too! PT Team? PheToey?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
Lol both teams are bickering teams then! Haha Kichy, we know, don't get along period! and also Phet & Toey's pairing- not too sure yet but it will most likely be a bickering pair as well hahaha or maybe it'll just be Toey's character that has a backtalking mouth like nang'ek LOL

Let's form a nickname for Phet and Toey too! PT Team? PheToey?
Phetoey sounds cute don't use PTteam cos its a mixture with the pteam we all know 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I wish this lakorn/page was more active so we can move on to the next page. But anyways, I can't wait for this lakorn to come out. I'm excited to see Kichy and Phetoey? on screen. :) This is probably gonna come out next year right....? *sigh* Phet's super cute! OMG. Toey's super cute too! So is KICHY. Mhm. I just love the casts. I need a little romanctic comedy in my lakorn life. HAHA. Now and days are just DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. I'm looking forward to it. :)