[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
not pee'nong but rather puern this situation is similar to Pope&Ploy they are the same age born the same year they tease and playful but to a respect side and they called each other by the names they all are just so cute 

hippo

sarNie Adult
@cool....ur siggie!! I can't stop watching it.
It's such a cute moment! Between the two. :)

They are gonna be bickering a lot, I can't wait!
I heard that they will start filming soon...yay! More pics.

A few clips that I have watched have also mentioned that these two are already 'koo Jin' and they haven't even started filming....not just ch3 clips too.
I find it cute how he is shy about it, coz they haven't even started filming yet. Lol

I thought ken was a year or 2 older than her. But guess not.
This will be his 3rd Lakorn right?

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
@hippo: This is his 4th lakorn in order of airing 'cause I think his 3rd one "Luk Tard" with Bella for TVScene is gonna air first since they're already filming it for quite a while now..

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
hippo said:

A few clips that I have watched have also mentioned that these two are already 'koo Jin' and they haven't even started filming....not just ch3 clips too.
I find it cute how he is shy about it, coz they haven't even started filming yet. Lol

I agree with you.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@ hippo, tell me about i, I was starring at it for quite awhile now X) and I know rite!! More pics to spazz about hehe
@ fantastic, lol thanx : ) and I heard part one was like half way filming already .

sarNie Adult
lmfao X) Namtarn and ken T. proved me wrong, they cute lol just the age gap tho. Namtarn and Ken P.? I think they go well with each other. They super duper cute hahaha . 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:

i think Namtarn is a couple months older than Kane guess i'll have to research more its like how Ploy she's 3 months older than Pope born 1982 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
lmfao X) Namtarn and ken T. proved me wrong, they cute lol just the age gap tho. Namtarn and Ken P.? I think they go well with each other. They super duper cute hahaha . 
there isn't an age gap both of them born 1991 but not sure who's older within the months but i think Namtarn is older 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was talking about Lil' Ken, but gotta agree, she's a little too pretty for Ken T. too. Haha. However, now that I think about...I think she suits them well. Both of them. Hehe. It's just I like her with Ken T. because Ken knows how to act and that makes him hot. So a pretty Namtarn plus a hot Ken T. makes a beautiful pair!!

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
there isn't an age gap both of them born 1991 but not sure who's older within the months but i think Namtarn is older 
Lol Alice, cool was talking about Ken T and Namtarn's age gap- not Ken P and hers

Namtarn was born in August '91 while Ken P was born in November '91. She's older than him by 3months

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
haha ,i meant Ken T. and Namtarn's age gap . But yea Ken and Pichy were born in the same year i think : )hehe which is y i think they perfectly go well with each other :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
Lol Alice, cool was talking about Ken T and Namtarn's age gap- not Ken P and hers

Namtarn was born in August '91 while Ken P was born in November '91. She's older than him by 3months
that is the same goes to Pope 27th December 1982 Ploy 15th September 1982 its a cute age thing so whenever Kichy is playful or tease each other they will more respect toward each other they call each other only by the names not pee/nong interview Pope calls Ploy by the name bet Ken will do the same 
and to my viewing i reckon Ken P actually looks older than Namtarn but u guys might think differently from me 

sarNie Adult
Mm.. I don't think ppl can really tell he's younger than her cuz they're basically less than a year apart,which is acceptable if they date in real life..juuuust saying Lmfao X)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Ken P looks older than Namtarn in my opinion. If I didnt know their birth dates, I wouldnt have assumed Ken being younger than Namtarn by 3 little months Lol He looks a lot older for his age. Same to Mark, Nadech, etc.. Even Kim looks a bit older than Namtarn but in reality, NT is actually older by a few months as well since Kim was born in Jan '92. I guess age is just a #. What matters is if the two look compatible and in this case, they do

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Have you guys been watching Daradaily & TVPool lately? Namtarn's been linked to celebrities like James Ji, Bomb Tanin, Son Yuke, Pai (Ch7), and Weir Sukollowat.

She had to clear all the rumors. Weir, Pai, and Son have been clearing it up too. Son says he adores Namtarn. He said he saw her onscreen and thought she was narak. Boy Pisanu also said he pluerms Namtarn. Weir says he knows she's a Channel 3 Celebrity but haven't seen in her person yet- only onscreen. He said there's nothing going on. Pai had been interviewed a couple of times. They say they hang out with same friends thats why they're pee'nong- nothing else. James Ji and Bomb have yet to be interviewed but I'm sure there's nothing going on Lol I just feel bad for her 'cause the only news she's linked to these days is being in a relationship with the celebrities I just mentioned. Poor girl..