[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I did not even get past the opening credit of Akom. :pancarta: Please dont let this be another Akom cus it'll be the 3rd JMa's lakorns I'll skip.
I watched Akom & only shipped Alex Rendell with his girl in there. I’m too loyal to James bc I’ve seen all his work when really, I could’ve skipped some. well, I have yet to start Ka Badin bc I just found subs. May i ask which ones you skipped? Was it STHJ??

If it is like Akom, I’d be so upset. Watching Akom was time I can’t get back lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I watched Akom & only shipped Alex Rendell with his girl in there. I’m too loyal to James bc I’ve seen all his work when really, I could’ve skipped some. well, I have yet to start Ka Badin bc I just found subs. May i ask which ones you skipped? Was it STHJ??

If it is like Akom, I’d be so upset. Watching Akom was time I can’t get back lol.
I skipped Akom and I didnt really watch his reunion with Mint C. I found it a little boring and I really like their coupling too.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m glad I’m not the only confused by the teaser. pra’ek is now hot/rich and our for vengeance? Nang’ek becomes a stronger woman? One of the lines she said was “I’m no longer the girl that...”<— forgot the rest of the line but yeah I didn’t really understand it.

I’ve been a fan of James since Ka Badin. And I’ve been waiting for him to get a good lakorn. Let’s hope the lakorn is better than the teaser.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I skipped Akom and I didnt really watch his reunion with Mint C. I found it a little boring and I really like their coupling too.
I’m big on Jalida too. Man STHJ was a mess. Maker production teased us with cute scenes & didn’t have it in the Lakorn too. They did have some cute scenes in there though so I enjoyed it only when they were on screen.
i agree. even though i love James and Mint onscreen, STHJ was really boring. i dropped it half way through
I held through and only felt good towards the end. The Lakorn had such crazy characters. & Yes! This teaser is something else haha. I rewatch it just to see James but this makes me feel like he’s trying to be a Taywada too or something lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha since I didn’t watch Akom, who produced it?Lol

But damn! This teaser is totally not what I intended for the title. Duangjai Nai Fai Nao. It supposed to be like very romantic! sounds so freaking romantic as a title but the teaser is totally something else! Well, I sure hope GoodFeeling gives us good feelings and not bad feelings this round. Lolol. What’s with “No Problem” aka many problems and “Good Feeling” to bad feelings?? Lololol :risas3::risas3:

Oh well~~ the girls are very pretty tho. We got Yoghurt, Pear (sexy nrai is in here too) and Yeena! Damn. Hotties. Lol :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha since I didn’t watch Akom, who produced it?Lol

But damn! This teaser is totally not what I intended for the title. Duangjai Nai Fai Nao. It supposed to be like very romantic! sounds so freaking romantic as a title but the teaser is totally something else! Well, I sure hope GoodFeeling gives us good feelings and not bad feelings this round. Lolol. What’s with “No Problem” aka many problems and “Good Feeling” to bad feelings?? Lololol :risas3::risas3:

Oh well~~ the girls are very pretty tho. We got Yoghurt, Pear (sexy nrai is in here too) and Yeena! Damn. Hotties. Lol :p
None other than TV scene for Akom. TV scene seems to like JMa. They’re a hit or miss.

I was expecting some romantical stuff too well with a little spice since he is suppose to be a playboy but oh lord what did we get? A weird sort of magical type teaser. I just need a 2nd teaser to feel better. Since the writer is the same one as Padiwarada, I still have some high hopes. Pear is on a ROLL! I think this will be the 7th time I see her just this year! That girl is getting it.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
None other than TV scene for Akom. TV scene seems to like JMa. They’re a hit or miss.

I was expecting some romantical stuff too well with a little spice since he is suppose to be a playboy but oh lord what did we get? A weird sort of magical type teaser. I just need a 2nd teaser to feel better. Since the writer is the same one as Padiwarada, I still have some high hopes. Pear is on a ROLL! I think this will be the 7th time I see her just this year! That girl is getting it.
Pear is getting same roles. It is annoying

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Here’s the Synopsis :
The story of a young millionaire and a talented financier, who was nicknamed the 'God of Economics'. Yiamyuth - a proud and charming guy who believes that in life there is nothing more important than money. Outside, he seems cunning and irritable, but it's all just a mask that he wears because of his lack of love. At heart he is understanding and sensitive. Abandoned as a child by his parents, Yiamyuth does not believe in love and uses women only as a mechanism to achieve his goals. When he learns who his father is, he decides to take revenge by taking over his father's company. There he meets Dao Nuer - a carefree and cheerful, but poor girl. At first, they don't get along well and bicker all the time, but they gradually start to develop feelings for each other. Dao Nuer will help Yiamyuth realize the value of love and will do everything for him to abandon his revenge. Cr. To https://mydramalist.com/24182-duang-jai-nai-fai-nhao

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I was like the other girl is so gorgeous who is she... Turns out it's just Pear. She looks different in this lakorn well at least in the photos. She is beautiful, but I thought she was some other new actress. Pear and Yoghurt are so eye candy - they look so good with James. Yeena has such a plain jain look naturally that eye candy nang Rais like Pear and Yoghurr outshine her even if their acting is bad - but their acting isn't.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I might be the only one who doesnt find yoghurt THAT gorgeous. Before i knew who she was, i saw a lot of people on AF talking about how beautiful shes is. However when i saw her, i didnt really think shes all that. She is for sure pretty, but not up to the degree i thought she would be after seeing how many people gush about her. She just looks like a slightly prettier version of Janie.

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Can't even catch up with GS and this lakorn will be taking up that time slot. lol But gonna watch this for my man James Ma. He also looks good with Yeena from all the pics they were sharing. He actually looks great with all the girls in this lakorn. They're all good-looking!

I'm liking Pear but I hope she'll be given different roles. Good for her though, that she gets more lakorn offers.

And what's with the teaser? lol totally unexpected.