[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree, I feel they should promote their current underrated stars. The thing with channel 3 though is they have more actresses then actors. I don't mind if the pra'ek were a few newbies, but for nang'eks they have an abundance of underrated ones. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh sweet, I've been waiting for this. Will defintely order the novel too.

I have a feeling that all the nang'eks will be newbies but not like their first lakorns. It seems like ch 3 are letting their new nang'eks be supporting in a couple of lakorns to get their feet wet then give them nang'eks roles. Same goes for the pra'eks. I'm hoping to see Oom as one of the nang'ek and Masu as one of the pra'ek. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My dream pair for either Duj Apsorn or Kwanruthai 

Khame Narawit & Prim Prima

OR

Masu Junyangdikul & Prim Prima

and yes I'm currently in <3 with Prima at the moment lol. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not sure, but it might be because I know it isn't gonna be any time next year. Cause supposedly they won't even start working on this one until they have figured out a majority of what is going on with The Cupids series. That series still needs 2 pairs to cast right? All I know is I hopee we start hearing about at least casting for this one sometime mid next year. I'm anxious, that way I can know if I have hope or not LOL. 

I know the pra'ek in this series will have to look a bit older because they will all be getting to their 30s. I kinda just skimmed that article but it said something about Puttipat and Rachanon's grandfather's business and Rachanon is the one managing it. Something about all the brothers being involved and sharing stocks in the business, don't remember if it were the dad's or the son's. Lol prediction of storyline ... Rumpa or Marathee's daughter will try to bring down the business rofl and fall in love with Chai Pee's or Puttipat's Son (Most likely Marathee's daughter lol). 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
My dream pair for either Duj Apsorn or Kwanruthai 

Khame Narawit & Prim Prima

OR

Masu Junyangdikul & Prim Prima

and yes I'm currently in <3 with Prima at the moment lol. 
I hope the last pair comes true.
I also wouldn't mind Mew Laknara. That girl is the definition of underrated

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooo i like that, nang'eks revenging on behalf of their mom but instead fell in love. So lakornish! I hope Katesera's daughter end up with Khun chai Taratorn's son too. I am excited.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I felt that she wasn't supported through her so called manager. Like seriously her mermaid lakorn was a hit but not much came out of it. If he would had fought for her, i think she would had became a prime time nang'ek a while ago but he is pretty unfair with who he favors. I felt that he seems to favor those who became a hit without much work.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I still find Mew stiff so I can't watch her like that. I just can't get into newbies at Ch3. No matter how much I try or how much time I give them to develop, my interest in them doesn't budge. Tough love from me as a viewer. Most don't have the talent and charisma to draw me in but I'm sure they don't want my love anyways. Lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like mostly people no one ever cares about.. it is sort of a track record lmao. Ann Alicha, Lilly Pantilla, Prima .. I am actually huge fans of Mint, Kim, and Yaya.. Mint and Yaya before they even became someone lol, but now I avoid their threads because well we know why lol. It kind of pisses you off when someone tells you're not allowed to watch or be a Mint fan because you like Kim rofl. I've liked Mint since Narak and Sood Tae Jai Kwai Kwar.. Some of her fans probably weren't even born yet .. okay now I'm starting to sound mean lol. 

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Mew Laknara could pass Khun Chai Tarathorn daughter too. Well Prim Prima could be Khun Chai Ruj or Khun Chai Lek daughter... But this is not about Jutathep... Maybe the descendants of Tewaprom will look for others descendants too.... We can say all actors and actress we want but its the casting team who will decide it... 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I like mostly people no one ever cares about.. it is sort of a track record lmao. Ann Alicha, Lilly Pantilla, Prima .. I am actually huge fans of Mint, Kim, and Yaya.. Mint and Yaya before they even became someone lol, but now I avoid their threads because well we know why lol. It kind of pisses you off when someone tells you're not allowed to watch or be a Mint fan because you like Kim rofl. I've liked Mint since Narak and Sood Tae Jai Kwai Kwar.. Some of her fans probably weren't even born yet .. okay now I'm starting to sound mean lol.
Hahah that's sad but I feel you.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ooo i like that, nang'eks revenging on behalf of their mom but instead fell in love. So lakornish! I hope Katesera's daughter end up with Khun chai Taratorn's son too. I am excited.
Ahhhh, that would be awesome!! There would definitely be a lot of anguish going around w/ that. And if we have Chai Yai's son and Khun Kate's daughter paired up that would be cuteeee! I can already imagine them being playmates/childhood friends and their love story being build upon that :3