[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Young and legal.:aaaaa::aaaaa:
To be honest, it's not his age but it was his face that was making me think "younger brother"....but oh man.... Nai is def. not a younger brother material. :nut:
Nai is husband material :drooling::drooling::drooling:

JamesJi's birthdate is September 19, 1993 you guys. But technically, some scenes in Game Sanaeha, he shot at the ripe age of 23 :p

He's younger than both Yaya, James Ma and everyone else except like .... Preem and Nine hahahaha

But hey, it's not statutory rape anymore, so keep on conceiving guys!
Hahaha .. if it’s not statutory rape then all good, so, I guess we will continue with trying to conceive through Nai love stare haha

But honestly, he is very grown up and mature looking in this lakorn. Makes it less guilty for me to drool over him :naughty2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, HEIGHT! I am Taew's height so I always have long legs envy. LOL. Here I love his height and shoulders. :p
Your Taew’s height, then that makes you prefect for Nai :p I think Taew’s height and JJ height is perfectly match ..she is short but not to the point where she looks like a midget near him, unlike when she was near bomb .
Lol I'm only 5'3.5 so Bomb is way too tall :risas3:
Your still taller then me , I’m only 5’1 I am a little midget :facepalm: wish I was taller but sadly it’s not in my genes lol

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Nai returned a ring to Pimonkae.. hmm he told Nok's mum that they were only acquaintances

Khun Pimonkae, you are marrying another man and yet you are talking about love with another man what the flying kite???
But how.. if he was so in love with Nok, how did he end up having a relationship with Pimonkae? Maybe she was like a rebound or something when Nok wasn't around. Either way I hope their past wasn't that serious

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehehehehe.. . You know what they say about virgos!

I think i am the only alien lifeform here who still wants to be Nai's surrogate mother, not the mother of his child :confused:
I am fine with you sticking to being Nai’s surrogate mother hahah that is one less competitor for us who is in line to attack him :risas3: I have upgraded my status with Nai from being his big sister to his future mother of his child :risas3: