[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Sigh. Taew was more touchy today than James was. He was really keeping his hands to himself today. My baby look tired. He’s been so busy all week. Hopefully he gets some time to rest.
Actually they both pretty much kept their distance today :facepalm: there hasn’t been any touchy touchy pics or clips at this event that I have seen uploaded today. Beside this one, but we need more lol.
77F9513D-4C32-4BCC-B25F-74EF7A4A046A.jpeg

Is it just me or some of us see that too, Ji and Taew at the event today look very different than before, why sudden they stay away, keep a distance from each other like that? no more close and touching freely like before, especially James Ji. Very suspicious, some thing wrong here haha. Look at the way they took the picture, hands on their own body.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlfmDAiAb6D/?tagged=jamesjigallery
Hahaha yeah I notice that too, so nothing for us to fin over today. I don’t think they got to stay back after event to take pic together either because they both had another individual event to attend straight after the concert today.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Is it just me or some of us see that too, Ji and Taew at the event today look very different than before, why sudden they stay away, keep a distance from each other like that? no more close and touching freely like before, especially James Ji. Very suspicious, some thing wrong here haha. Look at the way they took the picture, hands on their own body.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlfmDAiAb6D/?tagged=jamesjigallery
Me too, I feel like they were so close and people misunderstood so those interviewers were asking James about how close he is to Taew. Also there was this time where the fans "attacked" Taew on IG saying that they didn't want to see her post about her boyfriend while GS is airing. Idk but I think this is probably why they kept their distance?! But oh noo I want them to be close maybe not in like the lovers way but siblings way. I love their friendship though. Hopefully there's nothing bad that make them become aware and stay away from each other.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too, I feel like they were so close and people misunderstood so those interviewers were asking James about how close he is to Taew. Also there was this time where the fans "attacked" Taew on IG saying that they didn't want to see her post about her boyfriend while GS is airing. Idk but I think this is probably why they kept their distance?! But oh noo I want them to be close maybe not in like the lovers way but siblings way. I love their friendship though. Hopefully there's nothing bad that make them become aware and stay away from each other.
When was their meet and greet event ? Wasn’t that like a few days ago?? They were perfectly fine then, but yes I do sense a bit of distance from them at today event. So sadly no fin moment for us lolz

Anyway here are some clips from today event.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Yes , I wish they would stay close friends but maybe they have to keep distance to avoid being misunderstood. Actually , in one IG post, I saw one fan who commented something like JJ has no respect for the bf by being touchy touchy with Taew. I understood only because it was in english ... so I dont know .....

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
*sighs* some fans are contradicting. Some wants fanservice but when they do get it, some will say it’s too much. I understand on both sides of the spectrum but I think JJ & Taew are smart enough to know. Anywho, I’m jut glad to see them together. It’s going to be a long while before we see them again. How cute are they to even be matching today?! They’re really in sync now a days hehe.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I really love their closeness. I hope everything is fine between the two. I wouldn’t want them to be awkward or whatever because of those specific fans. Breaks my heart just thinking about their distance. I was hoping for more fin moments today but I guess not. Hopefully there would be more events and shows soon for the two before the lakorn ends. I need more of JT before there’s no more for awhile.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone. I'm going to fulfill my encouragement by going to meet James at the events tomorrow.
He's my best battery charger! I love to read all the comments here.

Thank you so much.
@ingfakirata I don't know you in person, but I would like to say thank you for the effort and hard work. You and your team didn't have to sub your projects, But you still went there and did it. Thank you all. Really. Go take your time if you all need it. We support you in the decisions you make.

And I agree with what someone said earlier: these trolls are doing this mainly to spite the REAL subbers. Other teams (not going to mention them all here for safety measures) are also having problems and with the same trolls. That's horrible.

Another person here suggested a possibility to try and make contact with the channels in Thai to reach an agreement to sub their videos on YT . I don't know the availability of this, but IF POSSIBLE, could be a way to protect the work of subbers in a more effective way. Does anyone know if it's a plausible way?

And believe me: I know how hard it is to put subs in these kinds of videos. I've worked with this kind of jobs before. Takes time, effort, patience, diligence, love for the project. I reinforce my appreciation for your hard work, @ingfakirata and all the other subbers out here and there!

Last edited:

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, I cant remember. Anyway, I saw on you tube some videos of the concert where there were still instances that JJ seem to touch the arm of Taew briefly. Also, you can see that when they were about to stand up after posing for a group pic, Jjs hand hover below the elbow of Taew. Another one was when he touch both shoulders of Taew, I think backstage. So just happy that there is still connection except maybe they're toning it down. Lets just enjoy Nai & Nok.

Jakriya

sarNie Egg
Sorry, I cant remember. Anyway, I saw on you tube some videos of the concert where there were still instances that JJ seem to touch the arm of Taew briefly. Also, you can see that when they were about to stand up after posing for a group pic, Jjs hand hover below the elbow of Taew. Another one was when he touch both shoulders of Taew, I think backstage. So just happy that there is still connection except maybe they're toning it down. Lets just enjoy Nai & Nok.
JJ has a lot of events during this time, maybe he is tired and didn’t have much time? I hope their friendship is still the same, toning it down a bit is okay