[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pictures :)

but aiyahhh.. James look so funky with that hair & facial hair.. oh well.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for all the pictures Jana! lol so many elephants. I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to ride one. It seems so cool. At least we are getting more about this Lakorn now. Barely see anything about Matt though? Weird....  Now on the facial hair I think I'm 50/50. I dont like his facial hair with the super long hair.... kinda just looks ehh... but I think he looks good when his hair is short with the facial hair. Idk maybe it's me but the facial hair doesn't bother me as much with short hair cause he actually looks cute.

@sarN: James Ma is a cutie alright! Hopefully you'll tune into this Lakorn too when it airs. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If JMA has his heart set on something, we know he will accomplish it(; The last pic is so endearing. Ima save it and use it as my screen saver. Thanks for all the updates ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Poor JMA, ever since his training days for KCR, he's had a bad sun tan, now I can see he's forming new ones hehe He's full of surprises <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awwwe, poor James... I hate it when I get new sun tans.. ahhhh... but yes, it just shows how much dedication he puts into his work :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yups that's him^ Little JMA<3 the pic to the left is one of the very first few pics released of him and that was the first time I laid on eyes on him haha all grown now ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahaa awee(; I had a major crush on JMA ever since I saw that picture haha I forgot which thread it was shared in but yes he has grown up to be a very fine man. He still has the shy aura to him which I still find adorable. Also when he made his second appearance at the opening of Ratchada Plaza with Ploy Chermarn, MintC and KaoJirayu, my eyes were glued onto him ahah And now look at him...greeeeds ehehe

Matt is one lucky girl. Reminds me of the angelic scene by the water between Chai Pee and Piangkwan

C: 21yrs ig

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
James still look so adorable in the now & then picture.. ahaha... I like his sort of messy/little out of place hair :p

Thanks for the pic Smilez :D  I wonder what that scene is about kekeke... does he save her? :p hoohoohoo..

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the photos! Loving them. If I was to meet a guy like that in the picture, knowing me I'd freak out and run. lol 

ip.smilez said:
I wouldn't mind seeing him play a nerdy role ^___^

Your welcome Aiko! Me too (; he must've startled her with his facial hair haha
Right! I totally think he'll be one cute nerd. Like Krit in Spinisters Vs. Casanovas. lol

spanky said:
i also like the messy out of place look....his singing makes me "SWOON" - total fan girl!
Me too! I love it when James sings. I always fan girl like crazyy. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Despite Matt being so tall, I'm surprised JMA was able to carry her. Girls, you know what that means....Heehehe he's strong lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It seemed on one pic James was struggling to carry Matt lol. Matt is a lot bigger than Chalida and that tattoo on his wrist is sexy as hell even if it's fake.