[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I read through 13 pages to find the summary of this lakorn lol. Lots of off topic convos lol and concluded that no one really know what this story is really about only that Matt is in love with Grate, then she and Koy will switch body lol. Who is Alex? Koy's bf? So we'll kind of find out together when it airs.

Somehow this kind of sound like an american movie. Just can't remember which one :scratchhead2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Isn't Alek supposed to be to marry Matt because their parents want them to? lol...true no one really knows what is going on most of the time we don't. The fun part is speculating the plot only to come up wrong and then the convo turns into everything else in between that has nothing to the with the lakorn lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Here is the synopsis of the lakorn. I don't like to talk about it much because I hate spoilers.

credit to Phatman

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Here is the synopsis of the lakorn. I don't like to talk about it much because I hate spoilers.

credit to Phatman

I actually got that pic from here haha. So I'd hate to take the credit. Although...haha. jkjk.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I actually got that pic from here haha. So I'd hate to take the credit. Although...haha. jkjk.

Ohh haha, since some didn't know what the story is all about. I don't like to read because it would give out everything to me. I like to be surprised, lol well then...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:

Ohh haha, since some didn't know what the story is all about. I don't like to read because it would give out everything to me. I like to be surprised, lol well then...
I think I read it, but I don't remember the contents. Haha. So for now I do not know what the story is exactly about.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i read it but still confused a bit. Lol i think i may need to read the untranslated version to understand lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I might be in the minority but I love spoiler. When people tell me something happens or an ending it makes me want to see it even more. Hearing people tell it and actually see it is like night and day. My husband doesn't like spoiler and there are times I tell him just to get on his nerves. I forgot what movie it was, where someone told me how it ended I was so eager to watch the ending lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We had a dinner gather not too long ago. We were talking about a movie then one person blurted out the ending thinking everyone had saw the movie. Well, one guy did not and he was mad lol. I mean, red face mad. He mumbled...if you are going to spoiled it you should have tell people to leave the table hahahha. I thought that's the funniest thing. I tried so hard not to laugh, cause he was worked up but seeing people get mad over something like that is hilarious.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Great looks so manly!! And HOT! I can finally say he's hot. HaHaha. If he works out more and improves his acting more he'd be so hot on my list!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think sometimes Great's smile makes him boyish. When he really smiles, it looks so carefree it comes across like a boy who has nothing to hide in the world. Very charming.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I think sometimes Great's smile makes him boyish. When he really smiles, it looks so carefree it comes across like a boy who has nothing to hide in the world. Very charming.
Yeah it does. Hehe. It makes him look like an innocent young boy.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Great looks so manly!! And HOT! I can finally say he's hot. HaHaha. If he works out more and improves his acting more he'd be so hot on my list!

He already made it to my hot list.. oh gosh, Great, why are you soo good looking?? hehe