[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think he harbours more feelings for Matt than she does for him (may or may not be romantic in a sense). But when they first met back in the KRGR days, it seemed like Matt was the one that liked him more. Now it's the complete opposite. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cupid Candy said:
I think he harbours more feelings for Matt than she does for him (may or may not be romantic in a sense). But when they first met back in the KRGR days, it seemed like Matt was the one that liked him more. Now it's the complete opposite. 
Yeah, I genuinely get that feeling from him too. I watched their interactions during the ch3 anniversary and he was totally more into her. Does he have a gf?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought that Great was talking to someone already. I agree though, cause Great was the first Pra'ek that Matt was really close to. When they showed BTS of KRGR I was surprised at how affectionate and close she was to him. And she seemed to really like him not sure if it's just a friend or more. And then by their 3rd lakorn Great was the one that's more into her. He was always doing little things here and there. Too bad though, Matt seemed to be really in love with her BF.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There were rumors of him courting that one girl that was also rumored with Bomb, the nang rai of khun chai Rachanorn but then the rumor disappeared.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Great can be my BFF...he can just smile at me all day. He does seemed like he can be one of those sweetheart friend. A guy friend that you are just that comfortable to be with. I wonder if Matt thought more of him in the beginning then once they have a chance to hang out, she's  like you are too much like a girl and we can be BFF. He just seemed so happy all the time. I would always want that kind of person around me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA. He was probably too good of a friend to be more than a friend. I really adore their relationship though, so I hope they keep it that way.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I believe Great has unrequited love for Matt. Since she's taken, he'll forever remain in the friend zone. Girls and guys can never be best friends without having had feelings for each other at one point in their lives. The same can't be said if one or the other is gay. A majority of the time, this is true! I've seen girls and guys claim each other as best friends. As soon as one breaks up with their significant other, they end up dating. I've even had it done to me. There's a reason why girls don't like when guys have a girl as a best friend. At one point, he liked her or she liked him.

cr: Hibari_oil/ mattperanee/ prueksa_amaruji