[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Haha @Lyly_isthebest , yep I also like and think that part is super cute too. Once again, thank you everyone for posting na ka.

Nadech & Yaya are too cute....can't wait to listen to "Love is Love" OST song....

Wow.....so pretty.....

cr:as tagged

Last edited:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Before flying back to Bangkok, they went for a visit Phuket Pearl store

ก่อนจะบินกลับ สาวน้อยญาญ่า ขนความน่ารัก แวะมาทักทายคณะบอร์ดบริหารภูเก็ตเพิร์ล ด้วยบรรยากาศที่เป็นกันเองสุดๆ
#Amorn
#PhuketPearlGroup
#เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง
#urassayas
#nadechyaya

Credit as tagged

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@Lyly_isthebest , @loveyaya7 , @bubba Thank you all for your help in updating NY works and making this thread more livable. I am a new member on asianfuse, I have seen that before, NY thread with their two lakorns were very animated. For those who are here since long time ago, can I ask you something? Where are all NYFC? lol. It is like they have dissapeared.
They r more active on social media, I think. And I think most will be active when the lakorn airs. I don't think a lot of anyone has converted out of loving NY ;)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
This guy really takes good pictures. Oh ya, I was uploading this picture too. This is taken yesterday cos this peck guy and the other actresses were on plane back to Bangkok (if I am not wrong)

Credit as tagged

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Damn, how am I going to sleep now? They r so sweet!!!!!! Hdidbdjdjhdjdh just look at the way nadech stares at her!!!!! Lord help me.

"Eyes that follows her like a shadow. Smiles that lights up the room when she's near. A heart that beat for her."

Boom I just made a quote on the spot, inspired by that pic! Lol. I'm a NY-trash.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
A beautiful girl like Yaya can wear anything and still look gorgeous...probably one of the reasons y nadech is so possessive..oops I mean caring/protective ;)

I swear Yaya can wear a trash bag and nadech will probably still find her the most beautiful (though the girl is so gorgeous, she probably will make it work)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Trying on the pearl?

พี่ญ่า คุณน้า คุณแม่ คุณยาย

IG Story: urassayas
Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

02 06 2017 NY had dinner at Chomchan by Onechun in Phuket. The owner said they stayed and talked until the restaurant closed.

chomchan_phuket Thank for your coming ka @urassayas

onechun_phuket ร้านวันจันทร์ขอบคุณ คุณ ณเดช และคุณญาญ่า ที่มารับประทานอาหารค่ำ ร้านในเครือวันจันทร์ ที่ร้านชมจันทร์ @chomchan_phuket มากๆค่ะ #น่ารักมากๆค่ะ ยิ้มน่ารักเป็นกันเองสุดๆ นั่งรับประทานจนร้านปิดเลยค่ะ

Taken from FB Nadech Yaya International Fanclub

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Back to Bangkok

หล่อเล็ก..หล่อใหญ่..แฟชั่นสนามบินของคู่พี่น้อง อิ อิ
เน้น..โล่ง..โปร่ง..สบายๆ แล้วก็หล่อๆ
เครดิต puyyn

เส็ดงานว่ายน้ำ..เกาะลัง กับทีมกุศลธรรม

กว่าจะถ่ายได้แต่ละฉาก...
กว่าจะมาเป็นละครคุณภาพ..ไม่ได้ง่ายๆเลยนะ..
เอาใจช่วยทีมงานให้ละครถ่ายทำได้เสร็จเรียบร้อยตามเวลาที่ช่องต้องการนะคะ แม้ว่าจะอยากให้ถ่ายต่อไปนานๆ
#เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง❤ภูเก็ต

Credit to the rightful owners

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ผู้กองรามิล ❤ เภตรา

พี่หมีก็จะมีความโอ้ปป้าหน่อยๆ น่ารักทั้งคู่เลย❤
#เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง❤
เครดิต ppbt_magazine

Credit as tagged

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Fam, we need to find a guy who stares at us the way nadech stares at Yaya!

I'm melting just from his stare at her. I bet she felt his love through his stares ;)