Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim looked beautiful from yesterday's event. She's really slimmed down.

She has the most beautiful eyes in the industry. :spin: :spin: :spin:

Stella

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
:drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:   :spicy: :spicy: he's soo dreammmyyyyy :spin: :spin:

17 hours

if there's someone who's impatient to the ep 4 like me , i tell him continue doing the countdown every hour :ghehe: time to sleep for me hahaha see you tomorrow my fabulous PAVISA :heart: :heart: :heart:
Among Kim co-stars, i think Ananda has the best eye emotion. His eyes show every feeling he has for her, full of love, admiration and happiness (─‿‿─)♡

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I find it so adorable that Ananda has his leg out as he kisses Kim. Other than that their kisses are hot!!! And the way Ananda looks at her is so beautiful.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Stella said:
Among Kim co-stars, i think Ananda has the best eye emotion. His eyes show every feeling he has for her, full of love, admiration and happiness (─‿‿─)♡
He is an amazing actor that's why all these producers been begging him for years to be in their lakorns. I have and love all his movies.

Kim needs to be in more lakorns with other praek outside of the 4hkk to showcase her ability and talent to have great chemistry with anyone.love this girl!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Penelope said:
can't wait for these scenes!!!!

don't know what episode these scene will appear, but they look so HOT together.

i can't breath :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

calm down 8 hours to go :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
their smiles :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  soo hoot omg where this couple have been hiding they are a bomb of chemistry 

with some comedy 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my heart can't take naymore hot spoiler i will have a heart attack ooohhh mmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy :spicy:  :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:   :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  such a fabulous pic woooooooowwww i feel the pic will speak from the chemistry coming from them the lights  

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
my heart can't take naymore hot spoiler i will have a heart attack ooohhh mmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy :spicy:   :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:   :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  such a fabulous pic woooooooowwww i feel the pic will speak from the chemistry coming from them the lights  
:crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush: My Ananberley

Viforever

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
can you tell me please what did he said :spin:

:lmao3: :lmao3:

He's just saying that they always slap and kiss.lol  In the end he says he's going to show the slap and kiss with kim in front of the reporter. :loool:  :loool:  :loool:   dude is so kz.hahahaha I think he is really in love with the slap and kiss scenes cause he keep talking about it all the time :pervie:  :pervie:   Poor Kim.hahahah 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Viforever said:
He's just saying that they always slap and kiss.lol  In the end he says he's going to show the slap and kiss with kim in front of the reporter. :loool:  :loool:  :loool:   dude is so kz.hahahaha I think he is really in love with the slap and kiss scenes cause he keep talking about it all the time :pervie:  :pervie:   Poor Kim.hahahah 
thank you if i count the many time he spoked about that it will be everytime they talk about lakorn and in every interview hahahaha he's now obsessed by parob character :rofl: :rofl: he make me exited with him hahaha 

BTW i din't thank ch3 for not cutting the kiss scene :spin:

7 hours to go 

PAVISA IN FIRE  i can feel the rhythm of their breath   :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: 

her eyes :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
For what I translate(google of course), Seems like the kissing scene is added by Ananda. Does someone know thai help translate this?

http://gossipthai.com/สกู๊ปละครเรื่องเสือออ/
This about today's scene. Parob goes to Wanvisa to ask for her hand. Everything went well until Wanvisa's father find out Parob's identity. Before Parob leave, he comfort her with words and give her a kiss. During the rehearse, Ananda kissed Kim on the cheek. Everything went well. But during filming, Ananda steals a kiss from Kim & kissed her on the lips. So Kim was stunned for real there.

Ananda said with Parob's personality, at this point, he is more likely to steal a kiss, than just a cute little cheek kiss.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
This about today's scene. Parob goes to Wanvisa to ask for her hand. Everything went well until Wanvisa's father find out Parob's identity. Before Parob leave, he comfort her with words and give her a kiss. During the rehearse, Ananda kissed Kim on the cheek. Everything went well. But during filming, Ananda steals a kiss from Kim & kissed her on the lips. So Kim was stunned for real there.

Ananda said with Parob's personality, at this point, he is more likely to steal a kiss, than just a cute little cheek kiss.
Thank you Ninja :thumbsup: Aww, they're so cute and well done Ananda :pervie: That's what we want to see.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:

OMG , you ananda that's how things should be done :clap2: :clap2: and that's why you are a great actor kimmy she's such a lucky young actress to be able to act with a big professional talented suuuppppeerr hot actor like ananda this pair made my top list without  doubt , i'm in love :heart: :heart: :heart: manly ananda he know how to make me go crazyyyyyyyyy can't wait come on  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
This is a small translation of an article about suer this is the link---> http://www.banmuang.co.th/news/entertain/12131

(this one is for you anon :dance3:)

ดูฉากนี้ซึ่งไปถ่ายทำกันที่บ้านของนาง เอก ก็คือบ้านของคิมเบอร์ลี่ อยู่ที่ย่านตึกชัย ในกรุงเทพฯ นี่เอง วันนี้เป็นการรวมทัพนักแสดงฝ่ายบ้านของคิมเบอร์ลี่กับอนันดา ซึ่งไม่บ่อยนักที่อนันดาจะได้มาที่บ้านของนางเอก เรียกว่า ต่อให้อากาศร้อนสักเพียงไหนนักแสดงทุกท่านก็ทำการแสดงอย่างเต็มที่ ตามที่ผู้กำกับ ออฟ พงษ์พัฒน์ สั่งได้ทุกประการ ที่สำคัญ ตอนที่ผู้กำกับสั่งให้พระเอก อนันดา หอมแก้ม คิมเบอร์ลี่ ก่อนลาจากกัน ซึ่งตอนที่ซักซ้อมก็นัดหมายว่าจะหอมแก้มกันแล้ว 

Watching this scene that they went to film at the nang eks house, Kimberly's house at 'yann dtuek chai', just in bangkok. Today is the coming together of actors/tress from Kimberly's family with Ananda. Which Ananda doesnt really come to Nang Eks house very often. It can be said that it doesn't matter how hot it gets all the actors/ress actored to their best ability every thing that the directer P Off Pongpat asked of them. Most important was when the directer order pra ek Ananda to kiss Kimberly's cheek before their characters say say goodbye to each other. At the time when they rehearsed they agreed to just kiss the cheek :kiss2: .

แต่พอถ่ายทำจริง อนันดารอทีเผลอ จูบปากคิมเบอร์ลี่เข้าอย่างจัง ทำเอาคิมถึงกับอึ้งกันไปเลย เพราะไม่ได้เตรียมกันไว้อย่างนี้ เรียกว่ามีเซอร์ไพรส์กันให้เห็นแบบเต็มๆ ฝ่ายพระเอกบอกว่า เล่นแบบนี้ถึงจะดูสมจริงในแบบที่คู่รักเขาทำกันหน่อย รับรองว่าได้ชมภาพฉากนี้กันแบบเต็มอิ่มแน่นอน ห้ามพลาด ซึ่งสุดท้ายเราก็ต้องมาลุ้นกันว่าความรักของคนทั้งสองจะลงเอยกันได้อย่างไร อย่าพลาดชม จันทร์ที่ 23 มี.ค.นี้ หลังข่าวภาคค่ำ ช่อง 3

But then they came to film it for real Ananda waited for Kim to become unaware and he kissed her mouth very hard . This made Kim very surprised and shocked :shock2:  because they didn't rehearse the scene that way. It can be said it was a surprise to see that.  Pra Ek said 'play like this make it look real like real couple does :bhehe: '. Guarantee that you will get to see this scene in full for sure (no edits) cant be missed. In the end we have to come and cheer for the love of these two characters and how they will end up. Don't miss watching this series on channel 3.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't know if someone else feel like me but in this gif the way they looked at each other and that light soft smile have deep meaning in it,  it look simple or normal but for me it so expressive and soo romantic :heart:

6 hours to go 

hahahahahaha

I MELT :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

cr for all gif pantip

Viforever

sarNie Egg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUlzrkTw5Nk&feature=youtu.be

Cant stop thinking about Kim and Ananda after listening to Ed Sheeran song today, so i decide to created this MV.  I love the song even more now.lol.