[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i like boy as a police man in somehow it suits him well i never watched a lakorn of boy so this will be my first for him and until now am very optimistic we will got a very good lakorn to watch 

cr ig bannyying

an let me add the guy with him is super hot i hope he will got some sweet scene with kim just to fulfill my eager  :drools:

btw the author of "nang rai tee ruk" post this is these are the script for more filming 

and this's the girl she was in the short clip she look pretty much evil i wonder if she will play mean girl

her ig's pakpaipp

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
No Kim today :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:
unfortunately :cry:  :cry:  i think soo since the filming is in the police post and i don't think kim will be filming there at this stage *biiig sighhhh* i wanted to get updates of her in here awwww i will wait then more  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
time to fin with kimbo :woot2:
i love how she hit him int the end 

action

"i got a crush on you" :blush: :blush:  :crush:  :crush:

i looove this dress too kim it's suits you perfectly danse danse salsaaaaa

spicyyyy nang rai :heart:

:crush: :crush: :crush:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
They both look good at the fitting.  & Boy in suits :D :D :D  I say yes!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ahahaha... you just had to add in that emoticon too... yessiry, much thanks XD!!! :woot:

Ball looks good too, all in jeans :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
^ ahahaha... you just had to add in that emoticon too... yessiry, much thanks XD!!! :woot:

Ball looks good too, all in jeans :p
you'r welcome ;) the emoticon are a big help to better express words right :ghehe:  :p  

and again "the new page person" open an other pg  :shock2:  :wackonut:  :scratchchin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
of course i don't think they will be filming only Wednesday maybe it will be Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday or less it just they didn't get the rhythm yet so we will see how it will be plus i think kim will have another lakorn coz usually she film two lakorn in parallel as many know we have our prediction for her other lakorn :lolyup:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
of course i don't think they will be filing only Wednesday maybe it will be Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday or less it just they didn't get the rhythm yet so we will see how it will be plus i think kim will have another lakorn coz usually she film two lakorn in parallel as many know we have our prediction for her other lakorn :lolyup:
Yes yes. :pervie: We both know what another lakorn is. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
waiting for wednesday for more updates in here there's reallly noooooooooo updates i hope it will be more fast rythm in the future  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This lakorn is filming withou Kim lol! Just glad they are progressing normally :D!