[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't know the details, but if you go read the lil chat between mm_pantip and prinfanclub...Lol. Both are FCs so I'm sure they know some more details but won't share!!!!!!!!! *RAGEEEEE*

Lmao. J/K

In Thai, they mentioned "Rub phi pak." Literal translation is "Accept lip." Basically it means to exchange and keep your vows. Interpreted as to promise. But one of the FC mentioned "Joop" /Kiss. You know...pun intended. Lip to lip. Lmao! They told the scriptwriter to add that for Dr. Prae and Offficer SaengGla. Ahahahahahahahahaha.

I'd be very surprised if Chalida allows Mark's lips to touch hers. Lfmao!!!

Funny we were just talking about kisses just now too. Lol.

I'm also flattered it was prin fans who bluntly asked for the kiss scene and not m&m fans. 55555

Mark's IG

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
thats cute they are asking for a lip to lip kiss,im actually asking for a bed willing scene :pervie: ,hope they will be one.since chalida wanted to do a mature maybe she will allow mark to her her a peck kiss on the lip like yadech.Usually n'eks allow their kookwan kiss them so you never know :wink:

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I heard ch3 does not permit a really kiss in play. Deny that , I really no doubt they will must have kiss.

Thank you translate those tai comments.MINT, Enjoy reading:)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh Mteam is just so cute! I'm loving each and ever pics of them!!!! So cute!!!!!!

Anyways have anyone post or know wat da storyline of NM2???

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Pope & Ester had to lip to lip recently. Not just one but two!!!! Puahahah.

Anyway. These kiddos are hilarious. Not just m&m, but their FC, nm2 crew and even Chalida's mum!! Lmao! If y'all interested, I can translate their various IG comments later. HAHAHAHAHA.

No one has translated the synopsis yet. It's filled with too much "politics" that I don't even feel like sharing. Ahaha.

Notice there is no bts logo this time. M&M fans deliberately said there's no bts pics today from them...So the previous ones fron yesterday was mteam on a date for real. Lmao! Jk

...They actually answered my question...

Cr yuijeen & kluaythesinger

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahahah Yui is toooo funny. I loled when I saw that pix of her and Top hahaahha its Okays heheheh all the pics makes up for the bts vdos we didn't get catered too forreals. And as for the synopsis waited to long and now Mai care loey. :)

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! Lip to lip kiss! This is way beyond what I can ask for!!!! Thank u P'Nok! I love u! And thank u sooo much, MINT, for sharing these things with us. I don't know what I'd do without u! I'd like to see the little chat translated then. Once again, thank u!!! :thanks:

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
we are interested, mint. hahaha. hope you can translate their various IG comments later. thank you .You are so important to us.All the mm fans can not live without you.The truth.Sincere:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
@fun4fun i love your siggie,i still on ep 8 on that drama need to finish.

Thai m&m fans are quite nice,their comments are soo cute
i started late on qihm when there was already 11 episode out but was manage to watch it in one night lol i applaud the writers. i would love to see m&m do a thai version of this haha. im already gushing at my imagination with m&m lmao

I heard ch3 does not permit a really kiss in play. Deny that , I really no doubt they will must have kiss.
lol i remember reading that somewhere too. sometimes i just don't understand. so raping scene will still be okay. i think instead of avoiding kiss scenes, the rape scenes should be the one to be avoid lol i admit i did enjoy sawan bieng but i still could have liked it without those scenes. i am rooting a lip to lip action and i hope they abolish the no kiss in play lmao

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@mintlovely Don't get too excited yet. It's not confirmed. Lol.

I'm pressed for time now. But in that pic, Chalida was being sarcastic saying that Mark is such a man. You can see Taew even replied "My poor niece." Chalida's mom was also funny. Mark said:

"I told you to come sit and you didn't come." (Bok hai ma nung mai ma). Then he did his smirk.

Prinfanclub then said "Nung Tuk P' gaw dai ha." "You can sit on P's lap." and then pointed towards Mark's comment.

I think Mark teased Chalida and told her to sit on his lap but she didn't go. Haha. Well, it's at least the impression I got from their comments. Haha. I know these fanclubs tends to know the stories bts but they don't always reveal everything online. Haha. Commens are narak as usual regardless.

In the other pic, they were making fun of Top...I think something about butts. Chalida replied "tee sood." "The most." P'Yui said she know who's Chalida thinking of. PF once again guessed Chalida was referring to their "boss" aka Prin.

NM2 crew seem to always have a lot of inside jokes.

I may translate all the comments later. Just because that's my thing. I know y'all love me for it. Lmao!

Chalida's mom follow tons of m&m fans. I'm not sure what to make of it. Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
There was new pix M&Mpantip posted. Gla is Praepailins bodyguard hahahahahah he took the bullet for her. I wonder who wanted to shoot Praepailin. Hrmmmmmm. And why? I so can't wait anymore. I can't be patient anymore. Mai Mai Mai Mai Mai. Okays I'll be patien lol gahhhh. Wanna watch Nm2 already ><

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
KYAAAAA! Forreals? Whaaa. I can't wait for NM2 anymore...as each day goes by. LOL
I can't wait to see Prae go visit Gla at the hospital and feed him congee/rice soup. ahhaha :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You guys should use apps na. So quick and simple. I never have to use my notebook to post pics. Haha.

From my understanding from all of the fc members from all sides (that is, mm, prin, chalida, banmark...lol so many groups)....even before nm2 started filming, they tend to mention SaengGla'a protective nature. He's like Praepalin's guardian. They used that classic word: poo pi tak. Basically bodyguard. It just sound more eloquent as protector or guardian in Thai. Hehehe. Why am I even discussing semantics? Good Lord. I'm such a geek.

P.S. Speaking of the hospital...that's what Mark told Kan when Kan asked where mteam were a couple of day ago. Mark said the hospital. Then Kan asked what's wrong. Mark said he was poisoned and always saying "love you" "miss you." I'm assuming b/c of the poison Gla Is always saying "love you" "miss you." -shrug- I don't know if Mark was referring to the lakorn. Lmaooo. Kan was like "Chang glaaaa." (How daring.) Since daring is Gla's name, I'm gonna assume those balloons and apology the other day was b/c he dared kiss Praepailin. Lmaoooo. Pood per jer ka. Ya kidddddd makkkkkkkkk. 55555555555

Cr: mm_pantip & topiz_fanclub

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL I would but i'm lazy. aahhaha
Anyways, I hope Mark falls on top of Mint. Ya know what I mean? Ahahaha! xD Poor baby. Hope he does "KISS" Praepalin. Hehehehe... (; And he gets poisoned? Aiyo. This boy be getting everything bad left to right. Well, at least he's DARING when he's hurt. ahhaa :p I'm glad his name is SaengGLA! I love my mens when they're "daring." mwahahaha lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Just photobucket. Lol. The reason I mention it is b/c ppl tend to use "I'm on my iPhone" as an excuse. I'm on my iPhone right now too. :p

Credit Prin's IG. Also mm_pantip.