[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Just photobucket. Lol. The reason I mention it is b/c ppl tend to use "I'm on my iPhone" as an excuse. I'm on my iPhone right now too. :p

Credit Prin's IG. Also mm_pantip.

The last picture is probably the best picture of mteam I've ever seen!!!! They are so cute and beautiful and adorable and perfect! I'm happy that they seem to be back to normal. Well, it's better than before

fun

Expired Sarnie
if it is not shown in the lakorn, this is so going to backfire on m&m lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't believe one bit that this is a scene for the lakorn. lol jkayyyy Whaaaaa! I'm so happy that finally there's a lot of cute pictures of M&M now!! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
smilez definitely a overrated song but I still love it. still listen to ruj the star song to thisvday. I haven't deleted it from my playlist at all since 08. and if u know me I clean up my ipod every other month lol once again a lovely mv of mteam.

roselovesice

Who cares if it's "overrated." Still love the song regardless. lol It still exist in my iPod and heart after all these years. haha :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
For the time being, ENJOY <3
This song is overrated @mi casa!!
BLASTED talod talod !! Three of my sisters RINGTONES -_______-
Ouuuuuuu tai laaeo !!! >< hahaha but yahhhhhh I am still in love with it

Love it.Another beautiful MV of them. :D

Ip.Smilez, I was wondering how long does it takes you to make a MV? I have always been curious. hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Love it.Another beautiful MV of them. :D

Ip.Smilez, I was wondering how long does it takes you to make a MV? I have always been curious. hahaha
if I'm reaally really into it...a day :) this one took me 2 days haahah it depends on my work schedule and how busy I am...sometimes a week or even a month >< I hope I answered your question ja. Back to topic:) i always look forward to my Mondays and Tuesdays. :))))) bts pics. Ouweeee

roselovesice

KYAAAAAAAAAAA!! Praepalin feeding Gla!! O: Oh man! I can't wait anymore now!

Ahahaha! Mark and Gla are DEFINITELY ONE. That's totally one of Mark's many faces. LOL Thanks for sharing na! <3