[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hi Mteam fans, i were just wondering something that have been in my mind a long time. And i decided to ask Mteam fans cause u might know the truth more then i do. But i have been in spicyforum.net and they said that Mint are dating someone name pupa. They say that mint and pupa are dating each other for sure. And they did have some proof to it..
For me i don't know if it's true or not, just asking Mteam fans.
Don't get mad at me, just asking.
I don't visit this forum, but I have heard many things (usually negative stuff). But regardless, I'm confident for every "proof" there is for Pupa, I can offer the same equivalent for Bargie and even MTEAM.

The difference is "volume".

Some people also don't like to admit that their interpretations were and are wrong.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Aha! yah hoo bao na ja (dont listen to anyone easily)
in spicyforum i have seen various rumors that are not true. P'Chalida says that they are just friends but reporters say that she only denied him because he recently broke up with his gf (which idk much about) and doesn't want to appear in news with him after his break up with his gf and doesnt want to appear as a third wheel.
So I have much confidence in P'Chalida. Are we gonna listen to some reporters that try to ruin stars lives and privacy for money? Or are we gonna listen to P'Chalida who we all came to follow and adore and love because she is honest and just herself? idk bout u guys but i trust P'Chalida and not some reporters that doesn't give a damn about the truth but they just want stories for money, even untrue stories.
(like what the translator of the article in sunkissdara said)
yes u are so right. I do choose to listen to P'chalida more then the reporters na, but i was just confuse after going to spicy lol. besides are u thai ?

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
^ they not filming ep by ep, these some drama that first day they already filming the ending scene

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wtheck? srsly? they just filmed the ending...but not finised ending yet.
doesnt make sense lol

--
anyways, yay to more screen time for m&m. haha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ No, they finished filming the ending. They usually don't go in order so yeah, there's still a couple scenes left to shoot. We're assuming it's some action scene or something. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
its pretty much normal when it comes to filming. it doesn't matter if the scene is not shot scene by scene.

roselovesice

Ohh! Looks like my Mark and Mint is doing some sort of undercover mission! Lol They're too funny and cute. Thanks! :D

roselovesice

Hahha! I didn't even notice that yet were imitating the drawing in the background! lolol Cracks me up. Love how they don't care how terrible they look like with those faces. lol It has become the norm. Hahha! I'm just happy that Mteam still gets to see each other for awhile. Hope we get spoiled a lot and get plenty of fan service! Mark seems to be getting better at it. Hahhaa! lol

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Its Ultra Cute When They Act Goofy But I Would Love To See More Sweet Scenes
And How In The Ending Video Mark Said That The Main Guy Is Usually Sweet To The Nang'Ek Gives Me The Impression That He Is Usually Swet Just That The End Was Sweeter