[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What gentleman Mark was. Letting Mint sleep on the chair instead and he gets the floor. LOL Kiddng. Anyways, it is a beautiful, captured picture of Mteam. They're too cute and sweet! :D

Thanks!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hoping this lakorn will not be a dissapointment.

When does this lakorn planning to air??

I hope before this year ends.
Bliss !!! It's been ages ! Ben ngai baang !?
Miss you na.

Mteam look like they're having a blast filming the last few scenes they have left. Enjoying and cherishing every moment ><

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the info. na kha! :D

@smilez ... I have not been around bc of school but I still peek a little here and there. ;]

I will return when this lakorn air to watch and chat!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They're sleeping.They got to be really tired. Have lots of rest..

Awww... Mark don't want to let go of Mint C.He saying "I need you."AHhaha

c: as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They're sleeping.They got to be really tired. Have lots of rest..

Awww... Mark don't want to let go of Mint C.He saying "I need you."AHhaha

c: as tagged
omg omg naruk mak mteam lor jung leuy they are absolutely adorable it just melted my heart @AyLove this is one the best pictures thanks alot chun chob mak... :dance3:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
P'Mak ka, was resting your head on Nongs head part of the script ka !? Just wanted to know kekekekeke ! He's comfortable isn't he !? Lmfaooo

Loving the pics. Thanks for sharing na :)

Throughtout the filming, we didn't get catered to that much bts videos so I'm hoping for more cute scenes. It's like they're hiding it from us ;p
*wishful thinking

I'm still looking forward to the what looks like Praepailin seducing Gla scene *greeeeed

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Mak ka, was resting your head on Nongs head part of the script ka !? Just wanted to know kekekekeke ! He's comfortable isn't he !? Lmfaooo

Throughtout the filming, we didn't get catered to that much bts videos so I'm hoping for more cute scenes. It's like they're hiding it from us ;p
*wishful thinking

I'm still looking forward to the what looks like Praepailin seducing Gla scene *greeeeed
he must had thought that Nong Mint head is his soft pillow he wanted to lay on it forever cos it makes him happy mak...

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile

*wishful thinking

i have the same feeling they is somes sweet scenes hidden,yeh me too so excited seeing praepailin seducing saengla i think its going to be a funny scene mark running away from mint c lol :dance1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@alice: kekekeke p'maks loving it ahahah I meant to say Nongs shoulder ;p Narak maak

@vee:
I'm anticipating for that scene ahahah I wonder how many takes it took >< ai ah kekekeke too hot for Mak too handle eheheh Nong is coming on strong Haahahah I meant Praepailin is Comin on strong ;p

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
mARK iS sUCH a gENTLEMAN LETTING MINT SLEEP ON THE COUCH THOUGH HE DOES TEASE THE GIRLS BUT I LOVE HIM THE WAY HE IS