[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida's mummy said mteam has a surprise for us in nm2.

i hope the suprise is that they date each toher not in a lakorn though...real life
If MTEAM revealed they were dating, it's not a surprise in my book.

Mark's interview about K'Ae. Very short interview.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/09/25/interviewmak-did-not-know-khun-ae-was-enraged-because-he-guest-starred-in-kcr/

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Well! Here's k'Ae part of the interview regarding Mark appearing in SJ. He said he was clueless about the news/rumor. He wasn't aware that Mark was in it or that he was mad at Mark for being part of it. He actually thinks it's beneficial for any actor/actress to guest-star in any lakorn. He's not that feisty so people shouldn't look at him like in the rumors. Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRMallGrq0g&feature=g-u-u

SonYukView4ever

Here's a 16mins long clip of BTS NM2. Mint was interviewed about shopping with Pupa again Lol, then also about her learning..Mark was interviewed about his role, hard or not? Much action or not? Does he work out for it? lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
If MTEAM revealed they were dating, it's not a surprise in my book. Mark's interview about K'Ae. Very short interview. http://sunkissedara.com/2012/09/25/interviewmak-did-not-know-khun-ae-was-enraged-because-he-guest-starred-in-kcr/
yeah, it wouldn't be surprising about that hahah but I'm sure, instead of people being surprised, they would mostly be really excited, happy, and smiley. Some would probably scream hahaha how much you wanna bet.. hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
On that "titanic" photo, Chalida wrote: "Want to be Jack and Rose hahahaha." The she tagged Chinese and Thai mm fan clubs.

I feel like she seemed to be catering to mm fans these past weeks. It's like MTEAM take turn. Sometimes, I feel like these two talk about their fans. Haha. I know Chalida's aunt seem to and Chalida's mom follows and likes all of mm fans and pics. Like, she seems dedicated. Hahaha. Although Chalida's mom tend to support everyone. She also follow Margie, Yaya, and Kim FCs.

In a way, Chalida is actually sending a message that she's not afraid of anti's.

P.S.

Both mm_pantip and princhalida_interfc have both real M&M's following their IGs now...but this time I see no screen caps dedicated to our lovely girl.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Now we have to make sure they follow this thread as well. MWAHAHHA. I'm just kidding. It would be nice yet funny. lol

Thanks everyone for the pictures. Gahh. Don't be like Jack and Rose. Jack died at the end. Me no likey. Haha I've never really liked Titanic because her name was Rose as well. It would get kind of awkward. lol But it's all good now. ;P

SonYukView4ever

Lol---why are there so many "guests" viewing this thread...LOL 8 guests. 1 anonymous...wow. hahah hopefully they are faithful fans and not those trolls because just the other day, I was at another forum, basically the gossip forum and there were two trolls lurking around passing false rumors of p'Mark. The idiots obviously!

Anyways, a fan captured Mark's quote. So beautifully said!
Cr.amza_360

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Mark is wiser than most people think. "Person with my heart, my heart also with him."

Lmao. You think 8 guests is a lot. The other time, I saw 22 guests but I didn't screen cap a THIRD time. Hahaha. MTEAM fandom is really peculiar. We have a lot of real fans, but we also have a lot of fake ones who are afraid of Mteam's potential. Which reminds me...

@mmgjp314.

You said fans would be happy and screaming if MTEAM revealed they were dating. Well, I can guarantee that there will also be many haters from all directions: north, south, east, west. Hahahahahahahahahahah.

@fun4fun

I think of this couple. They've been in a relationship for ten years and seven of those years they were dating in secret. I think you know them right? Since se7en is a YG artist. Hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5nEUWiCXPs

@Smilez

If you check Chalida's following list, you should see right away. I think she followed us more than a week ago.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oh I loved that mv of Se7en. I knew they were dating but I didn't know 7 years were secret. Wow. I wonder what Mark & Chalida are worried about. I see thats the same clothes of when they were on the boat and Chalida had a gun in her hand in the boat so I'm guessing someone is trying to shoot someone then someone runs lols. I realized I love action movies. Such a thriller.

SonYukView4ever

^Mark is wiser than most people think. "Person with my heart, my heart also with him."

Lmao. And you think 8 guests is a lot. The other time, I saw 22 guests but I didn't screen cap a THIRD time. Hahaha. MTEAM fandom is really peculiar. We have a lot of real fans, but we also have a lot of fake ones who are afraid of Mteam's potential. Which reminds me...

@mmgjp314.

You said fans would be happy and screaming if MTEAM revealed they were dating. Well, I can guarantee that there will also be many haters from all directions: north, south, east, west. Hahahahahahahahahahah.
I think Mark is a very wise man. He's very intimate, sincere and real. I know him for quite a while after studying him. haha =)

Lol I know the guest list keeps changing up and down, 8 to 10 lol but damn 22 is a crazy number of guests. Lol Just hope the ones who do perk are not the trollers LOL because there are some really bad-mouth viral trollers.

And you do make a good point. If Mteam were to confirm being in a serious relationship, I wouldnt be surprised if the trollers were going against them. Even people who don't follow their work will have something negative or positive to say. However, as long as Mteam confined in each other, their loyal fans will stay by their side for as long as possible. :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult

cr: metta & mahaniyom facebook fanpage
second pic is a clearer pic
and yeah I also wouldn't be much surprised if they revealed that they are dating or think of each other in that way but you know I wouldn't be surprirsed but I'd be hecka happy, very blissful to be exact