[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
it theirs 2nd lakorn together after a year apart and it end up to be a period lakorn lol!!! i dont mind because of all the nice wardrobe but a modern lakorn will be better...Bella look really different from the fitting pic or maybe it just eh angel of the pic???

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or do the clothes look super cheap?

I don't think anyone can beat P'Kai and Pa'Jaew/P'Mam when it comes to period clothes. I thought Kaen Saneha and Wanida's wardrobe were impressive.

Can't believe I waited all this time for James/Bella reunion but it looks a bit disappointing.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think Bella's outfit is nice lol. cant believe this takes place in the 50s, not a fan of period lakorn but since they're in here, I'll be watching anyways lol  and yes I wish it was modern too

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
Personally, I always found Bella to be old looking. The outfits make her older facial features even more noticeable. And what's up with the mustache? It does not make James appear any older.

sarNie Adult
Meep. I saw this the moment I woke up and on one hand my excitement just fizzled and i'm like ... "meh..." and after thinking things through, I'm excited for it again. haha.

I am a complete Lakorn newbie so I suppose I have fewer expectations (or even perhaps "standards") than most of you. Admittedly james ji's mustache threw me off.  :yuck: It was really bad! hahahaha. But later on there was a picture of him in side view and he was doing that conceited "hey baby" look of his (sorry, hard to explain haha) and I think they were trying to achieve the Clark Gable with a mix of James Dean look for him. That is an oxymoron in itself because heck those two guys look so different. (just notice how his hair isn't flat and all khun chai like, it's fluffy and/or puffed up then they have that thin line mustache on him). I think after the initial shock of seeing him with a mustache has passed, he starts to look "passable". So I guess it'll be a challenge for him to pull off that look with his acting. 

Also, when he donned the bomber jacket, I can't help but compare it to James Ma back in the SJ fitting days. I remember in the forums there, everyone started to notice newbie James Ma when he had that bomber jacket look down with the same hairdo despite him looking so different in his candid pics. I can't make up my mind who pulled it off better, but i think that's not the point  :scratchhead2:  Anyway. I think, James ma was able to look more mysterious with his "mysterious sort-of-smile" - and James Ji looks more should I say cocky or "naughty" with his more smiley face. Perhaps it's also why they gave him a mustache. I don't know how common it is for Lakorns to have heroes who are "young" and with a military background - that they have to clearly set them apart from the others. 

Bella's make up could have been done better. I agree that she does look older. I think it's because they made her eyeliner/eye shadow too dark. They need to soften her eyes to make her look younger. In Puttipat, she looked so young in episode 1 where she barely had make up on. 

Lastly, I think it was the set in general that looked "cheap"  - I mean, the pictorial only had them standing, with the cloth or the brick wall. there were no props like the chairs, and the sets and everything else. With the clothes, they didn't seem elaborate but I think they weren't that bad (though as I said earlier, I haven't seen enough Lakorns to pass judgment). Perhaps the characters here are not as affluent as in the other Lakorns? Wasn't Bella's character supposed to be like a Cinderella here? 

billyjeans

sarNie Egg
waverly_xiong said:
Personally, I always found Bella to be old looking. The outfits make her older facial features even more noticeable. And what's up with the mustache? It does not make James appear any older.

ditto. bella is 89, so technically 4 years older than JJ but she does look old. she doesnt have the youthful look. a lot of make up on her face enhances her old look too.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Finally after two years, we get to see Jiranee again! The cast for this one is pretty solid! Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. 

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I actually don't think the outfits are that bad. It's fitting for the time period of the drama. Bella looks great, and for those that say she looks older than James or old, well technically she's older than James so you can't really change the fact. And James just looks really young for his age lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
She doesn't look that much older, not like she looks like his mom or something. And to make it fair James look super young for a 22 year old? guy.

The good thing is they have great chemistry.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
JJ and his period lakorns.  It's rare to have a p'ek be fitting for only period lakorns. They usually have comedy or something as their dominant genre, but JJ seems to just fit well in the gentleman roles or outfits.